Create Account

Big Newff's Draft Interview (X2 first)

I thought before the upcoming SMJHL draft our media team was able to catch up with the young left winger Big Newff, here is how it went 

Media: Hello, Mr.Newff how are you today?

Newff: I'm good thanks for asking.

Media: alright lets get this underway, firstly what do u think are the strongest and weakest points in your game?

Newff: Personally I think the strongest point of my game is my shooting but also could be able to say it is my puckhandling, while I think my weakest point would be my physical presence on the ice I'm not the hardest hitting or the toughest guy.

Media: If you shot 100 pucks during drills in practice how many would actually hit the net?

Newff: If I shot 100 pucks at least 65-75 would hit the net, I am very confident in my shooting ability.

Media: what would you be doing if you weren't playing hockey?

Newff: I would look to become a personal trainer or potentially be a team trainer for a sports team.

Media: Throughout you're journey who had to be the worse teammate you've had to play with?

Newff: You cant really single out a player you guys are all a team and if someone playing badly you all come together and try n pick him up so for that I can only say you're a team and you work hard for each other.

Media: Lastly before I let you, How will you change your game to match the change in pace?

Newff: the play in the SMJHL is going to be a lot faster and more physical but I will just need a game or two to be able to pick up the style and change my game to make me a better player and to have a successful career.

Media: Thanks for the interview I wish you the best of luck for the draft and the future.

Newff: No problem.

well that went very good got to get a deeper look into Big Newff and to see what he is really all about, more things to come in the future for now that was all and hopefully to the teams in the draft to have given them a deep look into him.

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]