Create Account

CHI/MAN

That's a big haul for MAN, and Chicago's D is stacked now, holy hell.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

This fell to 4th in the list so just knocking it back up to the top

Holy fucking shit lmao

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

For such a weird ass suspicious deal that fucked MAN over this thread is relatively quiet eh :Simon:

I don't think it fucked Man over, something that would have fucked Man over is walking in FA. I'm glad everyone gets a little something.

06-16-2021, 01:49 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: I don't think it fucked Man over, something that would have fucked Man over is walking in FA. I'm glad everyone gets a little something.

Until basically the last moment he was gonna be a Barracuda but I guess circumstances can drastically change suddenly eh

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

06-16-2021, 12:49 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:
06-16-2021, 12:44 AMBasedMinkus Wrote: Welcome first round picks. Probably perform as well on the ice as Juke did anyways lol.

Good riddance man child.

I hope this is a joke that I’m missing

RETIRED

NOOOOOO NOT JUUUUUK

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

at least its more than the 1st and kappa that was originally offered i guess. I never would have expected these GMs would ever be involved in any bad faith negotiating, it seems so against everything they have ever done...

06-16-2021, 12:01 AM5ympathies Wrote:
06-16-2021, 12:00 AMJSS Wrote: Feel like MAN could've gotten more than that tbh

yea, maybe another first and another second....
and that wasnt even the best offer they had  Ninja

06-16-2021, 07:14 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: at least its more than the 1st and kappa that was originally offered i guess. I never would have expected these GMs would ever be involved in any bad faith negotiating, it seems so against everything they have ever done...

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-16-2021, 01:57 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
06-16-2021, 01:49 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: I don't think it fucked Man over, something that would have fucked Man over is walking in FA. I'm glad everyone gets a little something.

Until basically the last moment he was gonna be a Barracuda but I guess circumstances can drastically change suddenly eh

very cool chicago!

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Okay enough with the passive-aggressive bickering, anyone care to describe what's been going on here :D ?

if you could stop funneling 1sts to my division I would appreciate it. Let everyone be bad forever

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 08:16 AM by ACapitalChicago.)

06-16-2021, 08:04 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Okay enough with the passive-aggressive bickering, anyone care to describe what's been going on here :D ?

So far my best guess is TBB or someone else, maybe LAP, offered more than CHI but MAN went with this deal anyway?

Edit: Nailed it

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa