Create Account

[PPNN] Tampa Bay's Equivalent of Sydney Crosby, Michael Fitted, Shows his True Power

[Image: 0u8Mkkh.png]

[Image: VHoiRAs.png]

Good morning my fellow oogley boogleys!  I am Mr. Pingy Pingu Noot Noot Babagaba and I am here in beautiful sunny Tampa Bay, Florida to bring you coverage for the Barracuda!  It has been quite the first week of the season for Tampa Bay Barracuda here in the Simulation Hockey League.  Now Let's talk about The team's performance last season for a moment here.  Tampa bay started off pretty poorly in the preseason with 2 wins and 4 losses for 12th place.  This transcended into the regular season, where the Barracuda lost 41 out of 66 games putting them at 4th last place with 48 points and a 0.364 points percentage.  Now, some people may think that Tampa Bay is played out and they need to rebuild.  While that may be the case in the future as their star player make an exit, it's not the case right now.  The Barracuda's pre-season may have been worse than the last pre-season with 2 wins 5 losses and 0.284 points percentage, but the team is turning a corner for the start of the regular season.  It seems that Tampa bay has been holding back for the past little while because they have made quite the comeback.  The Tampa Bay Barracuda has played really well the past 8 games and it shows.  They are all the way up to 6th place as we speak, with 5 wins, 2 losses, 11 points for a 0.688 percentage, almost double what it was last season.  The Barracuda are on a roll! They have started shifting into 2nd gear!  This current improvement could not have been made possible without none other than Tampa Bay's ultimate star, Michael Fitted.  Let's talk about his last season.  He played pretty well making the most out of a bad situation. Being a star player on a team that doesn't back you up will affect your stats no matter how well you play, you know what I'm sayin? Michael Fitted was strong in setting up plays and getting those assists in throughout the season. He finished with 17 goals, 39 assists for 56 points and a -19 plus / minus having been carrying a poorly performing team. Now, lets fast forward to this week. Wow, I mean what a surprise this has been! In comes Michael Fitted now backed by the Tampa Bay Barracuda that has been hiding behind the curtains and is ready to strut their stuff! Something must have awakened in Mr. Fitted that day when he made a whopping 5 point game! I mean you can't hide that kind of performance. It's going to be a completely different season for the Tampa Bay Barracuda and it will be exciting to watch indeed! Let's pass the microphone over to One of the SHL's top analysts, Ambacas Bagab on the Barracuda's amazing run this week.

"Hello Ambacas! So, Tampa Bay Barracuda eh? I mean what has awakened in them this week?"

"Yea it's a big surprise to see the Barracuda doing so well at the start of this season coming off the heels of one of their worst, and a welcome one at that! If you take a look at what they have done to prepare over the last few weeks you can really see they have improved their game a lot. You got Fitted, Ronlain, Hamr, Knight all making great plays, defending the net and getting those breakouts and breakaway opportunities, and just all around good performance from the whole team. And I mean you can't forget Phillip Weaver's 0.928 save percentage, he has made it much easier for the team by stopping all those shots. From what I was reporting on during training camp, the team made good strides to improve their passing and scoring abilities and really honing down the positioning. The coach has made some new interesting plays for this season to see if it can help bring them up in standings."

"Let's talk about Michael Fitted, The Barracuda's Crosby. Has he had a wild week or what?"

"Michael Fitted is the hot shot player right now, I mean you got everyone talking about him. I think Fitted is a very good winger, he has always been a great winger and like I said before he just needs his team to back him up. I think that's definitely what we are seeing here this season. Michael Fitted has and accurate pass, he can get those point passes and bring the puck to the offensive zone with ease, he has very good read to be able to look for an opening to shoot or make a play. We have seen his true power here this week with his recent 5-point game and I think we will be seeing a lot more of that as long as his team is their to support him each game."

"That's a good point you make there Ambacas Bagab, and I for one am stoked to see what kind of performance will come out of Fitted and the Tampa Bay Barracuda in the coming weeks."

Michael Fitted is certainly the ultimate talk of the town right now and he is killin' it on the ice! He is tied for 2nd place up there with Jacob Bruchevski and Theo Morgan for most goals, and he is the 2nd place for league leaders in points! That's some good proof that Fitted has played a fantastic game and we will see a lot more of his true power to come! Before I head out, I will talk to some of Tampa Bay Barracuda's own players to get their perspective. Let's go over to Michael Fitted First.

"So Michael Bichael, how does it feel to be start this season off as one of the point leaders?"

"It feels really good, I mean I have worked hard in training camp doing cardio and building my rock hard abs, I am a renewed new and improved Fitted this year. I am really happy with how I played this week and I am glad to have my team supporting me making the right plays on the ice. We had Trella buying everyone beers and Dwight using his special healing crystals and I mean it seemed to have worked! I'm really pumped for this season and I'll see where things go from here yayaya."

"Alrighty Thanks Fitted! Good luck on the Ice! And here is Dwight Knight the star defenceman of the team. What are your thoughts on this week?"

"I am so proud of Michael Fitted I mean he has been playing really well and the rest of the team too. We had everything in place, we were making those breakouts and getting those passes up. Me and the boys here playing defence, we stopping everythang comin' our way ya hear? And you gotta try my healin crystals bro, they be doin wonders for our team. I'm even thinkin about selling them and makin a business."

"Okay, I don't think I'll try those crystals but we can let our interns do it. Let's talk to Trella and see what he has to say. Hey Trella!"

"AY WE OVER HERE MAKIN WHEEL SNIPES DOIN CELLYS WE GOIN TO BE GREAT THIS YEAR I MEAN I DON'T GOTTA SAY MUCH CUZ WE GOT THIS IN THE BAG YA FEEL ME? WITH WEAVER AND MICHAEL FITTED WE GOT THE POWER TO WIN IT YAYAYAYAYAYAYA OOGLEY BOOGLEY!"

It looks like It's gettin a bit roudy right now so that's my cue to head out. So there you have it guys, the Tampa Bay Barracuda have made amazing improvements this season and let's see if they can pull off a good run. We will see a lot more of Michael Fitted showing his true power and maybe even bring the cup home to Tampa Bay. He has a good position on the leaderboard and I think he will keep it up for the whole season. And with that-

"mmmm I smell pinguin"

"what the- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHAAAAAAAAAARK! RUN! RUN AWAY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! GRAB THE PINTO BEANS AND BOOK IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RUN! BEGONE SHARK NO DON'T EAT ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HELP HELP"

1409 agabas

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

Gaagnabatabagaabababagaga

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

baga

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]