Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

The managers in the SMJHL really do not go out of their way to help newcomers (NOT!!!!).  They are very much in it just for themselves and free TPE (NOT!!!)

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

Head office should make a rule against drafting first-gen players in the first two rounds. If there aren't enough established re-creates to fill out the first two rounds, you have to draft inactive re-creates from two seasons ago. It's the only way to ensure this draft doesn't suck balls!

[55 words]

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

The SHL is filled with very angry people who make my entire experience here to be miserable. I dont know why I keep logging on and playing this stupid game, as no one makes it remotely fun. I hate every little piece of time here and Ive decided to retire my player and leave my team in the lurch. Why? Because fuck them, thats why.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

The graphics graders and the whole graphics department on this site is absolute dog shit, they never get work done in time, they're always fucked with their grading and worst of all they favour each other! But the pay sure is good. wc.43

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

The divisional and playoff structure of the FHM era was completely fair and we should go back to it. The Great Lakes was the most fun division to play in because it is really cool to be the fourth best team in the league and miss the playoffs.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

I am absolutely devastated having been drafted by the Montréal Patriotes.  Who wants to play for a lousy expansion team and my GM and teammates are all a bunch of losers who make logging into discord an absolute chore.

Code:
39 words

The SHL is a place for losers that have nothing better to do than waste their time on the computer looking at a simulation. It is a place where enemies are made and anger is born.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

It is widely known that you should not be joining a cult. DO NOT DO IT. My name is ZOLTAN and I DO NOT,  I REPEAT. DO NOT SUPPORT THE CULT OF ZOLTAN. Yes, My name is literally ZOLTAN. Just look at my signature. it says ZOLTAN. Today is one of those days where I protest. i do not support me. I am not blinking morse code with a secret message  Cool , I am not doing secret sign language with my hands. I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS AGENDA.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

We should work on limiting player mobility. Players may want to play with their friends and maybe have a change of scenery, but keeping players where they were drafted forever even if they don’t want to be there should be prioritized so GM’s don’t feel bad about losing anyone.

49 Words

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 09:58 AM by boom.)

The SMJHL’s rules surrounding active free agents are a paragon of perfection and are in need of no changes whatsoever. After all, as long as you can get a player to make a single forum post every 60 days, why shouldn’t we let them keep contributing in some indeterminate way to their teams?

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I absolutely love marbles. It's such a huge emotional relief when marbles runs over the scheduled time of a sim start. I don't understand why others shit on it so much.

WC: 33

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

The majority of the players on the Buffalo Stampede and Hamilton Steelhawks are super humble and accepting of defeat when it comes to them in the playoffs each season, never have I seen a more humble set of individuals in the league.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

PT is very fun for do and is whay i do it all the taime becose wow so fun i hav grate taime make PT thank

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

This prompt is straight fire! You have really been kicking some serious ass! Keep it up don’t change a thing! Good thing everyone hasn’t started bitching yet in your second week!

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

I think @.bojo is NOT the smelliest player in the league. He takes pride in his hygiene and definitely does not bathe in bacon grease because he enjoys how it exfoliates his skin.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]