Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

Vaseline Podcalzone is definitely going to avoid the sophomore slump and put up a great total and finish as one of the Seattle Argonauts' leading scorers. Yup, definitely not gonna get hit by a hard sophomore slump and finish with like a dozen points or something eh

wc 47

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

JHO is the best department on the site. They have never made a decision that so overstepped their role l, especially one that led to them being unable to punish people down the road. I can't wait for all the good plans they have for the goalie problem. There is no way they do something as dumb as blaming GMs for the goalie problem.

I think Toronto is not a very good team because they didn't draft pingy and they said it was because tHeY diDn't hAvE cAp sPaCe. Like come on really just come out and say you don't want me none of this excuse bull crap

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

the entire squad of the buffalo stampede are toxic children and their locker room is the worst in the entire league. People don't even want to be apart of it because it is such a desolate wasteland full of toxic sludge and ghouls. Dead LR

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

As a GM, draft day isn't stressful or anxiety inducing at all. Everything always goes according to plan and we all are able to draft our favorite players. And trades during the draft are always straightforward and doesn't cause any delays.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

The Tampa Bay Barracuda logo redesign is the worst thing that has ever happened to the team. It is a horrible logo that has no place in this league and if someone would ever be tasked with redesigning it the world would thank them for it. The colours make no sense at all and aren't working together very well, especially compared to all the other colours in the league which are perfection compared to this non-contrasting mix of pink and blue which looks horrible in any way possible.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

The league is incredible at communicating, especially when it comes to how SHL GMs inform SMJHL GMs about their plans for the players. Minors GMs are always able to stay one step ahead because of this incredible communication

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Goalies are so overrated it’s not even funny. They don’t even contribute to the team, oh wow you’re blocking shots when you could be scoring goals and setting up power plays.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

The use of discord as a means of communication is far less convenient and is inferior to the usage of on site LRs. The removal of on site LRs are a removal of SHL history and it should not have been done.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I love the new FHM 2D mode, it looks beautiful, and I totally feel emerged in the game. I think that the SHL should upgrade to FHM7 just for the 2D mode because it is so bloody good. The devs really got this one right!

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

The draft actually isn’t what you think it is, you would think that I was drafted by the Manhattan Rage. But the dirty truth is that I was actually drafted by the Tampa Bay Barracuda. It’ll be revealed when I sign an extension, with the Seattle Argonauts, because I believe the Spectors are the best team.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

06-28-2021, 03:59 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: the entire squad of the buffalo stampede are toxic children and their locker room is the worst in the entire league. People don't even want to be apart of it because it is such a desolate wasteland full of toxic sludge and ghouls. Dead LR
thats true tho

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Fantasy swaps do not have a cosmic curse on them that causes you to lose points every time you attempt one. They are fine and usually work out in the swappers favour.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

It's my humble and honest opinion that scouting shouldn't be allowed in the SHL or SMJHL, you just pick off of their previous players and if they're a new create you just have to randomly throw darts at the draft board to see where they land. This would solve the huge problem the league faces every season of toxic people and people with negative attitudes going undrafted and stepping away from the league because of it.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

As a former PT head let me just say how neat I think the concept of placeholders are. They offer a huge advantage in having your post be on the first page!

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]