Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

2000 TPE is a very difficult milestone to achieve and all the old timers that couldn't get to it despite 'max earning' should rethink their priorities in life.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I love the concept of copy-pasting TPE tasks such as Mock Draft or Awards Predictions. I really feel immersed in the league when we just all copy each others responses.

Also, I did not laugh out loud at any of the comments in this thread. No one on this site is remotely funny or has a good sense of humor.

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

There really is just not much of a difference between a 1k TPE player and an 1.6k TPE player. I'm actually really glad I took a few months off in the beginning of my career and fell way behind the rest of my class because I really get to prove that my player is just as good as theirs without having all that extra TPE and I am in no way disappointed in my self at all for falling behind because it just doesn't even matter.

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

The Carolina Kraken are the worst franchise not only in the SHL, but in ALL of sim leagues. I mean, come on, let's look at some of the old figureheads there:

@sve7en - HE CAN'T EVEN SPELL 7 PROPERLY WHAT A NERD. Look at me, I'm like a doctor and stuff. Real neat.
@Gumbaman - MORE LIKE DUMBAMAN AM I RIGHT? 
@FuzzSHL - WHY ARE YOU NAMED FUZZ? ARE YOU A COP FROM A 1970'S CRIME SHOW?

The worst offense of the Kraken? Turning me from a totally IA player into a, well, moderately-earning player who doesn't know anything about hockey.

THANKS A LOT YOU JERKS

The SHL is not a welcoming place. Everyone in this league is the worst. I have not felt welcomed since the moment I joined the league. It's the worst.

[Image: UwFj4dm.png]

Man do I just love doing pts. I can't wait to wake up on a monday morning and get right to it. Even after doing hundreds of them I still get that excitement every time I get to do a new one. Lol.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

The Season 54 SHL Draft was in no way elite or unexpectedly good in comparison to future or past drafts. The fact that it was not Reddit plays no part in this.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

I believe that the Hamilton Steelhawks are the premier SHL franchise that all others should be modeled after. I know, they broke the sim apparently, but if you're not cheating. You're not trying

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

High Haschdi. He is one of THE best players out there. Maybe even THE best period. He skates like a god, he shoots like a god. The only thing he can do better is nothing.

[Image: tgsnOlT.png]

Update Page | Player Page

Calling the juniors league the SMJHL is a perfectly fine and well-lengthed title. Even though about 90% of sim leagues, and sports leagues, are abbreviated by 3 letters, SMJHL stands out because it's easy to say and remember. And I never accidentally switch the M and the J when I type it.

[Image: duncan_png.png]

Jonny Tsunami is not a good surfer and shouldn't be considered the best surfer in the SHL or SMJHL. Can't believe people bought into his fake surfer lifestyle lol

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

06-27-2021, 08:59 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: the hamilton steelhawks are the worst franchise in the simulation hockey league and anyone who praises them should be ashamed for supporting such a bad team on the ice
its true though

[Image: giphy.gif]

I love the HO in the SHL. They are so good at their jobs and they deserve extra salary for how good they are handling the league and making it great for everyone. HO are the best!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Esa Parmborg loves eating vegetables. In fact he prides himself on his healthy pre and post game meals, usually consisting of Salad, Broccoli, Spinach and whatever other healthy shit is out there. He loves eating healthy and being in top athletic shape. In fact the team is considering naming him team nutritionist.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

The biggest problem SHL has is that the off-season are way too short. I'm especially worried about those who have recently joined the site and are maybe on the verge, thinking if they want to keep playing. It's as if the new season starts before the earlier is even finished, and there's sooooo much to do during that! A month is not nearly enough.

[Image: sulov.gif]