Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

Goal songs are a waste of time. No one should bother playing music when they score a goal, just have the referee point and then the horn. No need to waste extra time with music that no one likes.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

This website is populated by mature adults with the common goal of having fun with the sport we all love. I also really enjoy this mPT!

René Pu is the nicest person you will ever meet. He is someone that you will want your kids and the whole of the SHL to be like.

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

GMs and coaches should have more control over the players on their teams.
Using mostly aggressive forecheckers was a pretty big deal.
Luke is broke, and should remain broke because he contributes nothing to the league.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

The SHL has the least welcoming and the most toxic community I have ever participated in on the internet. Everyone should just quit and go play something else.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

The SHL is the least addicting sim league I've ever been in. My best experience ever was hitting 1999 TPE it was so awesome to not break 2000 TPE.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I have absolutely hated the PT tasks this season; it has legitimately made me want to step back from the league. I don't enjoy any of Slash's work thus far, and seriously hope there are some changes for next week.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Fantasy tpe is unfair and is an rng tpe giveaway. it requires 0 skill and effort and it gives an unfair advantage to those that just so happen to get lucky over and over again.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

The salary cap is waste of time. Players should be paid based on their performance on the ice, best players should get significantly higher salaries. Right now, the players in smaller roles take money away from the stars, which is detrimental to SHL as superstars are forced to promote who knows what products to earn extra coin.

I think a cap of 12 shooting accuracy is perfect for defenseman. They have defense in the name. They don't ever want to score. It's probably easier to give up from shooting from so far than it is to actually try.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

I think salaries and the cap are in a perfect spot in the SHL. Players get way too much money as it is. I completely fine making 2.5 mil. Who needs that J paycheck that is 5 mil + most the time? Teams shouldn't be able to have the cap hit of their prospects covered by their minors team.

[Image: bolobillshlsig.gif]

I am not the greatest Simulation Hockey League goalie ever. With my career, I will never been considered to be even in the top half of goalies since this league was founded.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

I think the league is in a terrible spot lately and activity has been absolutely terrible. I'm ashamed as the recruitment head with how the league has been going and expansion is a mistake.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

@Bayley always has the best takes. He's a fan of the best team in the NFL. He's just an absolute joy to work with and I can't say enough good things about him. Also Boston is amazing.

[Image: petrov.png]

The best SHL job is definitely simmer. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time as a simmer as I get to sim every day for the fine folks of this website.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]