Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

my favorite thing to do in shl is to not score it is more fun just scating up and down the ice and then return the bench; scoring is for loser the real starts are the guys who just waste time so that the team does not lose that bad

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

I think that the SHL should be shut down and we recreate it as the simulation hotdog league. I think that hockey is not as popular as hotdogs.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

I think the current state of parity in the SHL is fine as is. Having the same 3-4 teams at the top of the standings every year is great for those fanbases, and the teams at the bottom can just chill with their share of the revenue sharing that the winning teams generate. Trying to increase the parity will be nothing but worse for the league.

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

Speed is a fucking worthless attribute to put points into. Just build a tanky type player, it beats being a speedy loser any day of the week.

I'm really regretting joining in this league and having to talk to people with an interest in hockey and statistical analysis. I wish I could retire right now.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

The Atlanta Inferno are the worst team in the division. Not sure how someone like hotdog got an expansion franchise, but he was the worst choice for sure. Dead locker room smh

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

I feel very strongly that the Thunderdome is the perfect place for discussion, witty banter and a pleasant times in the SHL. The highly intelligent people who frequent it are nothing but the greatest users and players of this forum and I for 1 cannot wait for the next organised event that occurs in that place!

[56 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

The older the league gets, the better. Having more teams is more fun. TPE inflation is good for the league. Regression is not aggressive enough. Discord is the best thing that ever happened to the SHL. Bojo is a hall of famer.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

I really think @jeffie43 and @Gwdjohnson are the worst part of the league. I can’t believe that we have their bum ass’s on Seattle and we would be better off without them. Of course I would never say this to their face either

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Noah Gallagher was definitely an SHL superstar. He was one of the best point producers in all of the SHL, season in and season out. He definitely will be a first ballot hall of famer.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

I think the Quebec City Citadelles are runned by the wrost GM duo of the whole league. Evok is overbearing and never care about her team and flex just doesn't even know about FHM.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Free agency is a totally real thing. When I build a bond and connection with my boys in the LR, I don't feel bad telling them "hey im testing free agency". Free agents usually want to go to rebuilding teams to be a part of the entire experience.

I truly believe that Latvia is the best country in the IIHF tournament. We are currently on a little bit of a down and are trending downwards but we are going to pick it up and be ready for the next couple of IIHF tournaments, winning medals as usual.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

The Carolina Kraken are on the down swing, they are only going to have a mediocre season and it is only going to go downhill from there. They will probably finish dead last next season.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

This year's PTs coming out of the PT department have been nothing but boring, unimaginative dribble. Usually this department is full of life and makes you stop and think. Usually i remember these prompts but right now i am just going through the motions.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]