Create Account

S60 mPT #5: Simulation Heist League

The Brains - @Ace he's a smart boy.

The Brawn - @Frick_Nasty the dude can lift a bus. I've seen him do it.

The Cutie - @Hordle we need someone to distract the guards.

[Image: UwFj4dm.png]

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
I will be the brawn.
@sve7en will be the brains
@wumaduce will be the face
@Jimmysmo27 will be the wildcard
and
@Canadice is in charge of finding us a sweet heist van

[Image: banes.png]

I pull off hiest with a crew of SHL teammates and so call friends; however i plan on betreaying them all just like the joker did in the dark knight; the money belongs to me because i believe in myself and love money so much i like money

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Firstly, I’m not sure where I’d fit in with my own heist team, I’m not really good at anything :( And you couldn’t have myself and @Asked Madden on the same heist team, you’d just end up with 2 tight Scots arguing over who gets the bigger share of the cash!
I think I’ll just leave it, thanks!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Since we're talking heist, I want to know that the trust between the team is unbreakable.

In that case, I'm going to have the following people:

The Brain - Tomas Lind @Canadice - brilliant enough to figure a way in and out
The Face - Gunnar Soderberg @sköldpaddor - smooth enough to charm anyone
The Brawn - Juni Panda @juniped - strong enough to break down any door
The Getaway - Magnus Liljeström - that's me!

We will communicate only in Swedish, which will help throw off the pursuit, and since we will be driving away in a Volvo, be unremarkable and safe.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

the getaway driver would be eko van otter with good agility, he is very slippery

the brawn would be @Blastmeaway when blat get madge for turd

the wild card is that there is no wild card

and the brains would be @JSS because i've heard he gives the best brain in the league

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

My crew would consist of:

Tig: the connoisseur- we will have good taste during this heist

Mr. Finland: the hound handler- He’ll take charge of the dogs

Myself: the everything else- This probably won’t go very well.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

SHL Heist, Grumpy Old Men Edition

Mastermind: Damian Littleton (@Leafs4Ever) - The mastermind of the Winnipeg dynasty back in the day. 

Muscle: Danny "Bananas" Foster (@GCool) - Seriously, who's gonna mess with Bananas Foster? Exactly.

Wild Card: Jason Visser (@ToeDragon84) - He can execute under pressure, but you literally have no idea what he'll say or do next.  He's probably going to blow his share of the heist on some Grade-A Colombian drugs, but you need him to make sure the whole thing doesn't fall apart.

Getaway Driver: Valtteri Bottas (@vbottas17) - I mean, he's a Formula 1 driver. No need to overthink this.

Inside Man: Jonathan Lundberg (@Rich) - Who better to get us in on Luke's riches than the man helping bankroll him with a weekly podcast?

The Distraction: Zach Evans (@ztevans) - That's me. Just let me start talking with that North Carolina accent. "What is a dude from North Carolina doing on a hockey website? LOL Carolina Panthers. That was great. Wait where'd my money go?" You're welcome.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Crew assemble let go steal so cash

The Brain would be @Amidships as he is smart, organised and calm, he would De Niro the crap out of this thing.

The brawl would be @JKortesi81 he is a big active guy (when he hasn't damaged some part of his body) ans could act as a secondary brain as well so he is my Kilmerry

The wildcard would be @ValorX77 as no one would expect him, and I bet he could take on this sort of job giving a brilliant and unique perspective. Now I don't remember any more characters from head so I will call Valor my Charlie Kelly!

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]

Ok, so we gotta steal all the money to buy a new Gloryhammer replica, heck, forge a new one.

The plan is simple, I go meet people not expecting me, I tell them my plan and how theres 99% chance we fail and die, and then they say "you son of a bee, I'm in!"

@Ragnar would be the decoy, he would dress as a gnome and dab in front of the guards to distract them

@goldenglutes would be the decoy, he would dress as an otter and cellyotter and cellyotter at the guards.

@TapdancingNecrons would be the decoy, he would dress as a zergling and zergling noise at the guards.

@Talls would be the decoy manager, making sure all the decoys are doing their job properly.

@me I would be the driver, driving the decoys to the bank to make sure they can do their jobs.

Sorry for those I have not pinged, we had enough decoys.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The Brains - @mastersheep - The guy has charts for this, tables for that, for the next 27 seasons. Like astrologers charted the course of the stars, so will sheep chart the course to the success of this operation
The Brawns - @JR95 @suavemente - We've had them play enough FPS games that they know their way around any weapon. Maybe they've even played a map that looks like where Luke would be stashing his money.
The Driver - myself - Hours upon hours playing F1 games will have me prepared for this.
The explosives guys - @DELIRIVM & @CementHands - Clap bombs, drop bombs. These cool guys have done it so much they don't look at explosions anymore. They're that cool.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

@Steelhead77 - The Chef - Esa makes some fancy dinner (we all know what), slips a little something something into it, the mark is out like a light. Problem one solved

@Andy - feel like Andy is the best choice as our safecracker. Something tells me that he has some sick dexterity and could pop that sucker like an overripe zit on a 16 year old.

And then Me, to grab the bags and hit the lights.

A heist? Well I would just walk up to Luke's house take him hostage and take all his credit cards and go on a spending spree. SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE. 

30 WORDS

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

i only need 3 crews including me, i'm gonna be the mastermind, @ml002 as the bomb expert because not just want to heist, but i want to bomb him hohohoh (evil laugh), and @Evok gonna be the muscle, he gonna brawl everyone in our way. (doesn't know a lot of people in SHL so just gonna pick GM that pick me in SMJHL and SHL

I want to find players who I know are loyal and I know would keep their mouth shut. Someone who does not post much around the league. The first person on my crew is my brother, strictly because of family and loyalty. Also would select Luke, big brains of the operation. And then Lyle Odelein would be my 4th and final pick because of the chemistry we had in NOLA and his loyalty to that team. I know hes trustworthy

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature