Create Account

S60 mPT #5: Simulation Heist League

Well of course we would have to have the Petrovs here pull off the greatest heist. Rikki of course is the brains! @Muford is the brawn in the situation and then both @"Panda" and @ckroyal92 would be wildcards. I don't know what each person would do but obviously the Petrov brotherhood reigns supreme.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

I would definitely just try to do a heist by myself. No point in sharing that juicy SHL money with other people, I want it all. Maybe bring in @Mike Izzy as jail cover in case things go bad.

the brain: @Nhamlet and @juke for being smart enough to assemble the greatest SMJHL regular season team
the brawn: me I guess because I play defense
the wild card: having a beeg @bdu754 yosh as your wild card can't hurt your chances

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

The Brain: ME! Because I suck at this type of pt.
The Brawn: Zema, because zema protects me.
The Wildcard: Halkohol, no one messes with the 2nd best swede in my books.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

@Tomen is definitely the brains of the operation. I trust him and his pharmacy education more than many members in the SHL.
@jeffie43 I'm tagging mostly because I want him to notice me, but I would also bring him along for the heist :>

That's it. The Buffabros are all available for support but I don't want their talents to be revealed lest another trial is brought forth in subsequent point tasks.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

@"NeonLime" Me. The face. I use my good looks to charm anyone we come across, including the mark.

@fishy The brains. We will execute his tactics in order to secure the bag. You might have expected me to include juke for a zerk crew, but by his own admission @juke is a huge sucker and a liability for the heist.

@bdu754 The brawn. The beegest person I could find and could probably just block the whole door while we looted the place.

@Nhamlet The mark. Ham has way too much money so yes, this is an inside job.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

The only other person part of my crew will be Pingy. He will be the charisma artist. He's the perfect distraction, whenever he comes around everyone can't help but either laugh or cringe at his various noots and oogly booglys. I'll slide in and get the cash. Maybe I'll split some with him.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2021, 04:51 PM by Andy.)

I think out of bap we have two people who would be easy to use in a heist

The brains would obviously be @mastersheep I mean, do you think my player would be doing so good without those brains?

The patsy would obviously be @suavemente. He would be very easy to frame the crime on. Also be cause he's one of the two defenseman that we have that have more TPE than me so if he was in jail that would free up his spot

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

I do not need anyone's help. I can do everything myself. I am like Batman. I am an elite detective and I can go through alone. I could use Luke as a distraction and everyone just put their eyes on him while I do what I need.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The brain - Rotticus Scott. Rotticus Scott has the biggest brain
The brawn - Hugh Jazz. The man is literally 8'3 and weighs 355 pounds
The wild card - Gooney or Jss. You never know what to expect from them at any given moment

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

My heist crew looks like this:

The wild card - tMuse. You never know what this guy is doing

The brain - That would be me for sure as a super smart user with a huuuuge brain

The brawn - Gwdjohnson. If he's as strong as his player with 20 strength, that should be a great choice.

[Image: Haschdi.png]

Sorry luketd, you're about to lose your money to the stupidest best heist team around.
Me and @micool132 are the muscle because we're the biggest megagigachads.
@LordBirdman is the brains of the operation because he was big brained enough to get a mega steal by picking me.
@hotdog is the wildcard of the team because it's always a wildcard if he'll remember to ping me for PT tasks.
@Z-Whiz will be our fall guy who we'll leave behind to take the blame.

ez pz, get robbed bish

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

Just give me whatever @Grapehead asked for right here, except I get to drive. I mean... last time I played Asseto Corsa, I only spun the RSS Hybrid five times.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Brains: @Eggy216 - this guy is wicked smart
Muscle: @Jepox - this guy is a force to be reckon with
Wildcard: @storm - Wildcard bitches, yeeehaaw

One of these is in the 1% but that's why they won't ever expect us.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Japan Style Heist
The Brain: @"Minnesotafine", 1st year as GM/coach and Japan wins gold, this guy is wicked smart
The Brawn: @JNH, has to be strong to deal with Corey all of the time
The Wild Card: @"JAJA SWEG DINGDONG", I don’t think I need to explain this one
The Driver: @Nhamlet, GM that put us on the right course
The Computer Guy: @Dextaria, a wiz kid that I’d want behind the keyboard

Quote:73 Words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/wiqZK8C.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/6QlU4ci.png[/img]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]