Create Account

SchwarzNarr's Interested GMs Thread

Hello! I’m SchwarzNarr the top TPE prospect of the S61 draft class. I’m brand new to the SHL, have had a great season of earning ahead of me and have been enjoying my time with the Nevada Battleborn over the past season. A huge part of being a prospect is being scouted, learning more about the teams, and getting wooed to where you want nothing more to be there. Some teams have managed to accomplish, some teams have not, so I figured here was the chance for you to separate yourselves as GMs and as teams, so without further ado, here is the SchwarzNarr Interested GM thread.

Please be sure to tell me the team you GM before responding!

Code:
1. Do you have a discord locker room? If not, why not? If yes, how many monthly messages does your team send?
2. How would you rate your teams activity on a scale of 1-5
3. Do you only pay your players minimums? Do you offer any other incentives in contracts?
4. If I’m drafted to your team, what kind of timeline can I expected for my player?
5. If I decide I just don’t want to play for your team and want to leave in free agency, as it’s something I am interested in at some point, are you going to hold it against me?
6. How has your team been doing over the past few seasons? What do you expect for the future?
7. What non-hockey things does your team or locker room do?
8. What is something that your team brings to the table that other teams don’t? What sets you apart?
9. What have you enjoyed so far about this draft class?
10. Are you going to do any media or make graphics about my player?

[Image: 66168_s.gif]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2021, 02:40 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

#Applied

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

1. Do you have a discord locker room? If not, why not? If yes, how many monthly messages does your team send?
Yes.
Yes.
3. Do you only pay your players minimums? Do you offer any other incentives in contracts?
Yes.
4. If I’m drafted to your team, what kind of timeline can I expected for my player?
Yes.
5. If I decide I just don’t want to play for your team and want to leave in free agency, as it’s something I am interested in at some point, are you going to hold it against me?
Yes.
6. How has your team been doing over the past few seasons? What do you expect for the future?
Yes. No. Yes.
Yes.
8. What is something that your team brings to the table that other teams don’t? What sets you apart?
Me.
You.
10. Are you going to do any media or make graphics about my player?
Maybe.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

1. Do you have a discord locker room? If not, why not? If yes, how many monthly messages does your team send? Nobody likes you, so you won't be invited to the Locker Room, so this is invalid.
2. How would you rate your teams activity on a scale of 1-5No
3. Do you only pay your players minimums? Do you offer any other incentives in contracts?You'd have to pay me for me to draft you
4. If I’m drafted to your team, what kind of timeline can I expected for my player?death
5. If I decide I just don’t want to play for your team and want to leave in free agency, as it’s something I am interested in at some point, are you going to hold it against me?good
6. How has your team been doing over the past few seasons? What do you expect for the future?So much better if we don't have you, so don't expect to be on my team
7. What non-hockey things does your team or locker room do?You will not be apart of this so, who cares
8. What is something that your team brings to the table that other teams don’t? What sets you apart? being awesome
9. What have you enjoyed so far about this draft class? everything but you
10. Are you going to do any media or make graphics about my player?Absolutely not

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

this is big moose energy right here

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Big dick energy right here

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2021, 04:08 PM by Henrik.)

I like this, I'll play along!

Yes. I have no idea, it varies wildly depending on whats going on.
I dont really have any other SHL LRs to compare with, so a 3?
We have offered bigger contracts in the past. We try to pay out as much as possible while still leaving room for trades and thw like.
Depends on what you want. We try hard to make everyone happy.
No. Its happend to us before and it will happen again, its part of sim life.
Relatively good results. We had a dip this season but the team is moving steadily forward. We expect to be a team competing for the cup by S63.
... there are other things to life besides hockey?
Flat organisation. We try to get everyone involved in as many decisions and processes as possible.
Its deep. With a lot of interesting and nice people. I cant remember the last draft I spoke to so many cool people.
10. Are you going to do any media or make graphics about my player? Yep.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Nobody saying what team they're GM of, amatuers hour

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Dragons

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

08-05-2021, 04:05 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Nobody saying what team they're GM of, amatuers hour
Tbf, that isn't a question. Bad questionnaire.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

08-05-2021, 04:28 PMJayWhy Wrote:
08-05-2021, 04:05 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Nobody saying what team they're GM of, amatuers hour
Tbf, that isn't a question. Bad questionnaire.
That's because that wasn't a question, it was a polite demand.

Quote:Please be sure to tell me the team you GM before responding!

Dragons

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Moose 1st overall

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Moose late 3rd round steal

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

08-05-2021, 05:04 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: Moose late 3rd round steal
Shit. That means I didn't tank my stock enough.