Create Account

Voice to Text article 1

This article as explained potentially semi-legibly in the article itself is a voice to text article targeted at GMs and Scouts of both the SHL and the SMJHL. Please reach out to me if you want help reading this article. I made minimal edits to this article from whatever my phone heard me say through my car speaker on my drive home from work just to remove the occasional name that was ”heard” from my contacts. Please enjoy!

Hello members of the SHL. Especially GM’s and Dowling members are considering taking me Philliesphan96 Ikea fftop Ave been bangs Lamie. This is an article of a style in which I did back in my time in the TV when I first joined. I will admit stole the idea from remember the legal quickly what I ate but even though there’s finale -2 instances of an article like this atleast Road and TV history I’m sure that it’s probably been done at some point in the history of one of these leads considering siblings and has a history that sends over a decade. But I’m doing a voice to text article on my drive home. I am taking every opportunity I have to try to earn some extra money here and I am trying to be efficient with my time and use some of the dead time here on my drive home from work to make some SHL cash. I will to edit it as little as possible though I’m also not gonna ruin our reputation I have any reputation with some really unfortunate auto correct so I hopefully don’t anticipate any but I will try to leave it on I need to do is possible. But what the fuck a little boat a little bit about me as a user who I am Billy spend 96. And when I put my plans are for the SHL. I am the GM and cofounder of the New Orleans Rooburoo in the DVE. I have been a GM of the regroup for over 10 seasons there which is for 10 seasons now this current season which is been over a year in real life. I joined the TV is my first simile two years ago next month. I have absolutely loved my time instantly and I’ve been looking forward to joining Deysi Joe for a while but I wanted to make sure I had some time. I had a ISO film a player that was a middle earner and I plan on learning a lot better here in the SHL. Hockey is my second favorite sport behind soccer not soccer baseball and I’m really excited to be here in the hockey simile. I know so many people from SHL I’m in the SHL in the TV E and from the XFL. Both of those if you don’t know me obviously I’m a Phillies fan of Philadelphia team so eagles flyers union Sixers. All of them obviously can’t stand the Cowboys can’t stand the Braves can’t swim and that can’t stand the Mets can’t stand the penguins beyond that it seems I don’t like the new schemes I like him that’s the everyone else is OK. For hockey obviously the fire is my favorite my second favorite team is the Dallas Stars that’s a that’s where I’m living in this my way to try to maintain following up Hockey. My family is huge and it’s a baseball and so it’s really easy to keep up with baseball they’re not as humans and all the other sports and I really like hockey and so I try to keep up twice but I can’t especially since they kind of been mediocre Latin reason it’s been hard to follow them ever since the Danny Bri and Mike Richard’s crisp our era and so I’ve been trying to keep up with the Dallas Stars as well as going to walk more stars Pham and I can go to war stars game is just a way to get me to stay in touch with what’s happening in a hockey. I also like the Anaheim ducks just because that’s my favorite animal is a duck on the Vancouver Canucks of from my time playing NHL I think it was 13 that I had a player to address by the Canucks played a lot and have a snack and then being the way he actually is a name that I used in an NHL game at one point similar been the same game welding wire to 13 that would’ve been 11 I think ETA 11 maybe until 10 pressure is Angel 11 and yeah I’ve been buying things when was my pleasure my friend like you were looking for fun names that one came up and we were like yes that’s the one I’m going to use knowing my friend at the time when I was still kind of more younger innocent I definitely thought it was a sexual innuendo or some something like that and Wala hard to say that bang the lamb is not a sexual innuendo I’m it’s really just up for name. I don’t see who read my article about who Behrami is by hyphenated Thanga and whammy just because those were the actual names I could find on a surname website and I gave me origin so I can pick an origin for my player. Sansa came up as an English name and when he came up with a French name as a sort of variation of the French word for me for a friendship or a friendship a friend and then I picked meet me at the place that I was gonna be born because I had circle of older about a little bit sweetest about a year ago that’s why I thought I was gonna go on my honeymoon. And then go in there and Seattle are going to Seattle for my honeymoon. But that’s why I picked sweetness by my birthplace and then a friend of mine Kyle who the coach him in Austria was like hey we should be Austrian we need a Austrian player and we can give you a spot right now so that’s why it seems really afraid of an awkward part where I need to let go randomly then was born in Austria and so he’s Austrian that’s in pen of course that’s because it was. I had already started my article before joining yes A.CHAL because I knew was gonna join me as a child and I knew I want to make a link the article to make some money and so I started this article and then Kyle told me to be off. And I was like sure I’ll be Austrian until I needed a way to make been Austrian display already writing about how his father move to Sweden in this specific town and describing that life there with my little bit of research about that town where he works where he like to hang out all real places in that town which I do not recall the name of because it had a accent that I do not know how to do an American American keyboard so I just copied the name of Google and then copy and paste did it each time I needed that name. That’s what I mean by far the Osprey and why he actually grew up in Sweden and why I made him his parents who they were what else to tell you about me I think you’re probably gonna be wondering about me for scouting. I probably will get a Linda I’m deathly trying to write media him and this is hopefully a way that will be excepted for me to continue to write media going forward in the FHL. Also hopefully I’ll build a fun read or maybe fun read imagine probably hard to follow but hopefully it’s good enough to follow and going forward once I start to really learn more about the SHL was going on in the SHL in the SMDHL I got history and I got to talk more about the league and less about just kind of rambling about myself hopefully they’ll be a little easier to follow if you can vote know what I’m talking about rather than me just telling you facts about me and you can figure out whether 
I am trying to say instead of whatever nonsense is coming out. I’m talk I’m driving I just don’t know what it’s looking like right now. But I did of the TV is a rainy day actually was it don’t know if you made it better or worse for the order to pick me up but it’s been like for the most part the speech to text was able to follow what I was saying things get a little weird when I start giving names am I have them glance down a little bit and I don’t think I’ve seen it correctly get the name Vin Diesel Amy yet. Other things and probably wanna know about me I will try to be a person in the locker room but the TV is my Nataly doesn’t me about the urn well here and I will earn to close with (edited out as it mentioned the name of a real person I know. It’s a generic name that probably could have been left in as I’m sure there are hundreds upon hundreds of people with that name, but took it out for safety reasons) I possibly can hear but I cannot promise to be a huge Lochlyn present I’m not gonna be a locker room leader I’m not gonna be a lot from cancer either though I will try to bring positivity and what hearted jokes to the locker room I run a team in the TV so I know what a good locker room should be like I feel like you have a really lot room there people call it a Home add I know at least one of the members is planning on returning so obviously I think we’re doing something right there I know we’ve also been able to take him up players at the end of their career and players who are notably famous for being on a different franchise and they chose the finish of the career with us take that last year give it one more go with us rather than returning to their previous team because they loved loved our team so much I welcome to work but I will definitely try to bring some of that too whatever team draft me I just won’t be able to spend all day in the locker room but I’ll like I said out I’ll try to have a present so I will try to be present. A covered money he’ll probably get to the job trailer articles I’ll try to get as much money upfront what I know I can right now and make it easier and I have time when I get busier in the future and I don’t worry about burning and making money I just worry about earning. As far as what I wanted for a player I’m home to be a goal score I am not totally sold on him for like totally married to being a flavor preference I’m definitely willing to two shift my archetype the only thing I really don’t want is to be defense I would possibly move that are switching the goalie as long as it was like early enough in my career but that’s up to you but if that’s even allowed but yeah I don’t we go to the office don’t wanna be defense at least not this career on Austin I preferred to be able to score points however my goal is to be a Hall of Famer so if I don’t need to go scoring points to get there then I’ll do it takes him I don’t want to be so focused on my Hall of Fame goal that I am hurting the team though I really don’t think too much that’s up trying to get to the whole team is going to hurt the team as long as I stay on the team but I just want my team to help me get to that goal of Hall of Famer yes if you’re helping me get there I’m gonna help you. As far as loyalty to a team I’m using pretty loyal, I said the Austin Copperheads my whole career with the exception of getting taking the expansion draft in which I then re-sign with New York for the trading me back to Austin a couple seasons later but never going to freeze and see there I became a GM before I became a free agent in the TV but I really did like the Cancun Toros and didn’t plan on staying with them and helping them win their first first career championship instead so I have the app going to be a GM and getting that team their first championship. I do wanna take a second and brag that up I did create with the help of my entire team not just me but I was a part of the creation of humor successful expansion franchise and TV history. And a lot of them was because I was able to or is able to help put the right people in the White Sox for the (redacted) fill out a war room with people who know the same engine or draft players that we’re going to be loyal and stick around for well or at least her well enough I don’t want to exit OK Elise are well enough that they were going to be very valuable members to our team and honestly there’s only one player who we ever drafted that you can even stay with a possible locker room problem. Oh and what we end up doing as a soon as we start to see a little bit of a lag we are Kinda trading that player way for a player who end up becoming a very pivotal key piece of art or franchise as a specialty pizza bar or locker room. But I do I can find myself in being able to recognize good users lotta users that we weren’t able to draft and we get so many drastic some silly people sick before you but we all get so many great users and there’s so many users so I had kind of mentally flagged as he’s our players I want to try to get in free agency but I possibly can because they’re gonna be great numbers of our league and they usually always always are. So far in I guess 11 Draft now we produced a GL that was selected as an expansion GM as well as a GM that was promoting from within two eventually be my current podium. We’ve also drafted a Minors DM and I’m sure will get a couple of our players that we currently have that will be another prominent role in the TV. Some of our players have even been promoted to public roles in other leagues like the ASL or even the SMGHL like softball who I think that she was a GM for we drive to him or right after we drafted him but still is definitely somebody I will point out as an example of a great user we effect. Oh that’s really to say that if you want I would like to offer up my Dowden services for whatever team take me. Well I’m just about home now so that’s gonna wrap it up to this article. If you are a stout or a GM please come chat with me being scouted is my favorite thing in Findlay and I just absolutely love it great experience I get to chat with people they get to race me and rank me against other people edit is a lot of fun and I just get to chat with people and I love it. If you’re not a stud or GM please come chat with me I love chatting with people yes just message me I’m usually around all I’m also generally busy so I might not respond immediately but as long as you’re OK having a slow conversation I love having a full conversation with you so come chat with me And we’re gonna have a lot of fun so so come chat with me and I look forward to chatting with all of you and seeing you all really is a joke.

im getting real @Fitted2106 vibes here

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

This is one way to do it.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

I need this

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Well, we always said it would happen

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]