Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies

08-20-2021, 01:50 AMzaynzk Wrote:
08-20-2021, 01:36 AMRotticusScott Wrote: I don't see where this defines if dm's count or not? Its instructions on how to tender a player... @JKortesi81@Arkz@Pythonic @zaynzk pinging the whole LR since it seems you're all in on this.
Contract was not posted, tendering is the draft rights basically, so these players were not free agents, so the Crasher Rule should not count here. An agreement in the DMs means nothing, no contract was posted on the Forums. Just cause your GMs forgot to do their job doesnt mean they can get bailed out, deadlines exist for a reason

Also the language we are looking at in this post is "GMS HAVE UNTIL A DAY BEFORE GM TASK TO HAVE THEIR DRAFTIES SIGNED OR TENDERED" and clearly Hamilton Did not sign or tender these players on the forum

This is the correct interpretation.

The deadline was missed to post a contract or tender. Because the deadline was missed, these players were then available for bidding.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

08-20-2021, 01:52 AMr0tzbua Wrote: I just wanna be here.

"I'm just here for the thread team"

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Recipe when?

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

This drama needs more salt. Someone insult Zayn. Please and thank you.

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 01:58 AM by Pythonic.)

08-20-2021, 01:55 AMroastpuff Wrote: Recipe when?
here's my family snickerdoodle recipe

3 cups (375g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks or 230g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
1 and 1/3 cup (267g) granulated sugar
1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk, at room temperature
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Topping
1/3 cup (70g) granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Instructions
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats (always recommended for cookies). Set aside.
Make the topping: Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
Make the cookies: Whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a medium bowl.
In a large bowl using a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and granulated sugar together on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Beat on medium-high speed until combined. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. With the mixer running on low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 3 different parts. The dough will be thick.
Roll cookie dough into balls, about 1.5 Tablespoons of cookie dough each. I recommend this cookie scoop. Roll the dough balls in cinnamon-sugar topping. Sprinkle extra cinnamon-sugar on top if desired. Arrange 3 inches apart on the baking sheets.
Bake cookies for 10 minutes. The cookies will be very puffy and soft. When they are still very warm, lightly press down on them with the back of a spoon or fork to help flatten them out. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookies remain soft & fresh for 7 days in an airtight container at room temperature.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

08-20-2021, 01:55 AMinverted Wrote: This drama needs more salt. Someone insult Zayn. Please and thank you.

We don't insult the expert.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Lmao HO can't figure this out now? What do we pay you for then?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

08-20-2021, 01:50 AMzaynzk Wrote:
08-20-2021, 01:36 AMRotticusScott Wrote: I don't see where this defines if dm's count or not? Its instructions on how to tender a player... @JKortesi81@Arkz@Pythonic @zaynzk pinging the whole LR since it seems you're all in on this.
Contract was not posted, tendering is the draft rights basically, so these players were not free agents, so the Crasher Rule should not count here. An agreement in the DMs means nothing, no contract was posted on the Forums. Just cause your GMs forgot to do their job doesnt mean they can get bailed out, deadlines exist for a reason

Also the language we are looking at in this post is "GMS HAVE UNTIL A DAY BEFORE GM TASK TO HAVE THEIR DRAFTIES SIGNED OR TENDERED" and clearly Hamilton Did not sign or tender these players on the forum
Can you show me where is states that dm's don't count? I do not see anything in the rulebook that says dm's don't count. Sorry, I know NOLA takes rules and the spirit of the league very seriously but I just can't see where it says dm's don't count. Also, draftees are in fact free agents as the rulebooks states that teams have sole negotiating rights with draftees for a certain period, making them a restricted free agent.

[Image: rotti.gif]

08-20-2021, 01:57 AMPythonic Wrote:

1/2 teaspoon salt

When someone asked for more salt I don't think this is what they meant

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

08-20-2021, 01:57 AMPythonic Wrote:
here's my family snickerdoodle recipe

3 cups (375g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks or 230g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
1 and 1/3 cup (267g) granulated sugar
1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk, at room temperature
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Topping
1/3 cup (70g) granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Instructions
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats (always recommended for cookies). Set aside.
Make the topping: Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
Make the cookies: Whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a medium bowl.
In a large bowl using a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and granulated sugar together on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Beat on medium-high speed until combined. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. With the mixer running on low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 3 different parts. The dough will be thick.
Roll cookie dough into balls, about 1.5 Tablespoons of cookie dough each. I recommend this cookie scoop. Roll the dough balls in cinnamon-sugar topping. Sprinkle extra cinnamon-sugar on top if desired. Arrange 3 inches apart on the baking sheets.
Bake cookies for 10 minutes. The cookies will be very puffy and soft. When they are still very warm, lightly press down on them with the back of a spoon or fork to help flatten them out. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookies remain soft & fresh for 7 days in an airtight container at room temperature.

Thank you sir, saved and I will post a pic when I make them in my new kitchen that I am currently in panic mode trying to finish.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 02:00 AM by zaynzk.)

08-20-2021, 01:58 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 01:50 AMzaynzk Wrote: Contract was not posted, tendering is the draft rights basically, so these players were not free agents, so the Crasher Rule should not count here. An agreement in the DMs means nothing, no contract was posted on the Forums. Just cause your GMs forgot to do their job doesnt mean they can get bailed out, deadlines exist for a reason

Can you show me where is states that dm's don't count? I do not see anything in the rulebook that says dm's don't count. Sorry, I know NOLA takes rules and the spirit of the league very seriously but I just can't see where it says dm's don't count. Also, draftees are in fact free agents as the rulebooks states that teams have sole negotiating rights with draftees for a certain period, making them a restricted free agent.
Sorry, I know Hamilton does not takes rules and the spirit of the league very seriously but I just can't see where it says dm's count as a offical contract

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

08-20-2021, 01:50 AMzaynzk Wrote: Contract was not posted, tendering is the draft rights basically, so these players were not free agents, so the Crasher Rule should not count here. An agreement in the DMs means nothing, no contract was posted on the Forums. Just cause your GMs forgot to do their job doesnt mean they can get bailed out, deadlines exist for a reason

Count the logical fallacies

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-20-2021, 01:58 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Lmao HO can't figure this out now? What do we pay you for then?

I wish this happened last week so nour would have to figure this out in mtl

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

the period already expired...

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

08-20-2021, 01:54 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:

This is the correct interpretation.

The deadline was missed to post a contract or tender. Because the deadline was missed, these players were then available for bidding.
This is not correct, as it says nothing about posting a contract. It says signed or tendered. Tendering is posting a tender, doesn't define what a contract offer is. On top of that, the Jack Crasher rule states that a player is signed as soon as they express language referring to signing with a team, as all 3 players did.

[Image: rotti.gif]