Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies

08-20-2021, 02:07 AMPythonic Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:05 AMdmills3 Wrote: Denied. No offer was made
But with Rotti's logic, I should be instantly signed. Wtf mills? "The Jack Crasher rule states that a player is signed as soon as they express language referring to signing with a team, as all 3 players did."

I was making a meme and I’m just waiting to see what HO says but we both know that that rule means when a gm extends an offer and the player agrees

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

08-20-2021, 02:08 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Why did Luke not lock this when he posted

Bush league. I should be in head office

didn’t you get fired from HO for leaking punishments ??

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

08-20-2021, 02:09 AMzaynzk Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:08 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Why did Luke not lock this when he posted

u have to let the Drama Build before u lock a thread
Back in my day any dissenters would be shot

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

08-20-2021, 02:10 AMdmills3 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:07 AMPythonic Wrote: But with Rotti's logic, I should be instantly signed. Wtf mills? "The Jack Crasher rule states that a player is signed as soon as they express language referring to signing with a team, as all 3 players did."

I was making a meme and I’m just waiting to see what HO says but we both know that that rule means when a gm extends an offer and the player agrees
No we don't. The rules don't say that, therefore it doesn't apply.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

!jp_all

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

08-20-2021, 02:10 AM5ympathies Wrote:

didn’t you get fired from HO for leaking punishments ??

I think without my contributions we wouldn't have HO transparency zym

You should be thanking me

08-20-2021, 01:58 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 01:50 AMzaynzk Wrote: Contract was not posted, tendering is the draft rights basically, so these players were not free agents, so the Crasher Rule should not count here. An agreement in the DMs means nothing, no contract was posted on the Forums. Just cause your GMs forgot to do their job doesnt mean they can get bailed out, deadlines exist for a reason

Also the language we are looking at in this post is "GMS HAVE UNTIL A DAY BEFORE GM TASK TO HAVE THEIR DRAFTIES SIGNED OR TENDERED" and clearly Hamilton Did not sign or tender these players on the forum
Can you show me where is states that dm's don't count? I do not see anything in the rulebook that says dm's don't count. Sorry, I know NOLA takes rules and the spirit of the league very seriously but I just can't see where it says dm's don't count. Also, draftees are in fact free agents as the rulebooks states that teams have sole negotiating rights with draftees for a certain period, making them a restricted free agent.

Lol.

Throw your bitch ass shade about spirit of the league somewhere else when you’re on Hamilton you clown.

I’d be pretty pissy too if I just lost 3 1st rounders for nothing though. So I get it. My heart, it weeps for you.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

08-20-2021, 02:11 AMdmills3 Wrote:

!jp_all

Those aren't me

08-20-2021, 02:09 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:09 AMRotticusScott Wrote: Again, where does it say that an offer has to be on the site to be seen as a contract offer?

Right here my guy
I see nothing in the rulebook referring to this? Where is this even from?

[Image: rotti.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:11 AMdmills3 Wrote:

!jp_all

Maybe you should spend a little less time using asronbot and a little more time posting contracts Aggrieved

08-20-2021, 02:13 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:09 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: Right here my guy
I see nothing in the rulebook referring to this? Where is this even from?
[Image: image0.png]

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

08-20-2021, 02:13 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:11 AMdmills3 Wrote: !jp_all

Maybe you should spend a little less time using asronbot and a little more time posting contracts  Aggrieved

Cheers

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

Just gonna post here since everyone is here, I’m removing myself from tomorrow’s HO discussion on this matter due to my ties with Hamilton, to prevent any bias from being a part of the final verdict. This is a standard practice in HO but I figured I’d stress it here, just to be safe.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

08-20-2021, 02:15 AMdmills3 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:13 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Maybe you should spend a little less time using asronbot and a little more time posting contracts  Aggrieved

Cheers

Lol love you man <3

08-20-2021, 02:15 AMnour Wrote: Just gonna post here since everyone is here, I’m removing myself from tomorrow’s HO discussion on this matter due to my ties with Hamilton, to prevent any bias from being a part of the final verdict. This is a standard practice in HO but I figured I’d stress it here, just to be safe.

I appreciate you saying this.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ