Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies

08-20-2021, 02:15 AMnour Wrote: Just gonna post here since everyone is here, I’m removing myself from tomorrow’s HO discussion on this matter due to my ties with Hamilton, to prevent any bias from being a part of the final verdict. This is a standard practice in HO but I figured I’d stress it here, just to be safe.

Heart

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

08-20-2021, 02:15 AMzaynzk Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:13 AMRotticusScott Wrote: I see nothing in the rulebook referring to this? Where is this even from?
[Image: image0.png]
Yeah I mean that just isn't in the rulebook, lol. The closest thing to that in the SHL Rulebook is Rule L1c, which doesn't use the same wording.

[Image: rotti.gif]

@habe
[Image: towelie-south-park-dont-forget-to-bring-...391174.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

08-20-2021, 02:17 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:15 AMzaynzk Wrote: [Image: image0.png]
Yeah I mean that just isn't in the rulebook, lol. The closest thing to that in the SHL Rulebook is Rule L1c, which doesn't use the same wording.

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

[Image: 247.png]

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

how has nour come by and STILL NOT LOCKED THE THREAD

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

08-20-2021, 02:18 AMzaynzk Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:17 AMRotticusScott Wrote: Yeah I mean that just isn't in the rulebook, lol. The closest thing to that in the SHL Rulebook is Rule L1c, which doesn't use the same wording.
You can keep posting the screenshot form wherever, but that exact wording is nowhere in the rulebook. I literally don't see anything on the site using that wording. This is what that
rule looks like in the site version of the rulebook.
 [Image: unknown.png]

[Image: rotti.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:15 AMnour Wrote: Just gonna post here since everyone is here, I’m removing myself from tomorrow’s HO discussion on this matter due to my ties with Hamilton, to prevent any bias from being a part of the final verdict. This is a standard practice in HO but I figured I’d stress it here, just to be safe.

Understood man.

I can see why you didn’t want to go back there.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

[Image: Buzz-Lightyear.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.

08-20-2021, 02:05 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:04 AMJepox Wrote: stop posting cringe as a desperate cry for help gabe
meow
Woof

08-20-2021, 02:18 AMBlastmeaway Wrote: @habe
[Image: towelie-south-park-dont-forget-to-bring-...391174.gif]

i m drinking, gonna piss! :blattfw:

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 02:23 AM by Blastmeaway.)

08-20-2021, 02:21 AMscorycory Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:05 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: meow
Woof
hey thats my thing maann

and is wOOf

can someone make a thread team rn so I can finally be a part of one please and thansk

08-20-2021, 02:23 AMoverdoo Wrote: can someone make a thread team rn so I can finally be a part of one please and thansk

yea fr I’m tryna go to sleep here

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Logan Paul apology but I replace the word “apologize” with “cum”

I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement and I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm simply here to cum. So what we came across that day on the woods was obviously unplanned and the reactions you saw on tape were raw, they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never posted the video. I should have put the cameras down, and stopped recording what we were going through. There's a lot of things I should have done differently, but I didn't, and for that from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to cum to the internet, I want to cum to anyone who's seen the video, I want to cum to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or suicide. But, most importantly, I want to cum to the victim and his family. For, my fans, who are defending my actions, please don't, they do not deserve to be defended. The goal of my content is always to entertain, to push the boundaries, to be all inclusive and in the world I live in I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said, I made a huge mistake, I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to cum. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm disappointed in myself, and I promise to be better. I will be better, thank you.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]