Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 02:25 AM by Pythonic.)

08-20-2021, 02:20 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:18 AMzaynzk Wrote: [Image: image0.png]
You can keep posting the screenshot form wherever, but that exact wording is nowhere in the rulebook. I literally don't see anything on the site using that wording. This is what that
rule looks like in the site version of the rulebook.
 [Image: unknown.png]
It's from a document created by a member of HO (Tommy) clarifying certain things in the rulebook, thus making the interpretation pretty clear.
It's in GM chat though, so I wouldn't expect a peasant like you to be able to see it :triumph:

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

08-20-2021, 02:24 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Logan Paul apology but I replace the word “apologize” with “cum”

I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement and I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm simply here to cum. So what we came across that day on the woods was obviously unplanned and the reactions you saw on tape were raw, they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never posted the video. I should have put the cameras down, and stopped recording what we were going through. There's a lot of things I should have done differently, but I didn't, and for that from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to cum to the internet, I want to cum to anyone who's seen the video, I want to cum to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or suicide. But, most importantly, I want to cum to the victim and his family. For, my fans, who are defending my actions, please don't, they do not deserve to be defended. The goal of my content is always to entertain, to push the boundaries, to be all inclusive and in the world I live in I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said, I made a huge mistake, I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to cum. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm disappointed in myself, and I promise to be better. I will be better, thank you.

Gabe jesus fucking Christ go to bed you get a 30 minute nap at the very least

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

[Image: trolled.png]

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

08-20-2021, 02:25 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:24 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Logan Paul apology but I replace the word “apologize” with “cum”

I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement and I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm simply here to cum. So what we came across that day on the woods was obviously unplanned and the reactions you saw on tape were raw, they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never posted the video. I should have put the cameras down, and stopped recording what we were going through. There's a lot of things I should have done differently, but I didn't, and for that from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to cum to the internet, I want to cum to anyone who's seen the video, I want to cum to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or suicide. But, most importantly, I want to cum to the victim and his family. For, my fans, who are defending my actions, please don't, they do not deserve to be defended. The goal of my content is always to entertain, to push the boundaries, to be all inclusive and in the world I live in I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said, I made a huge mistake, I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to cum. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm disappointed in myself, and I promise to be better. I will be better, thank you.

Gabe jesus fucking Christ go to bed you get a 30 minute nap at the very least

meow :3

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

oh god please get a different towel hgabe i playh hhockdey

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Thread going so fast no one will see I love my mummy

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

08-20-2021, 02:25 AMBlastmeaway Wrote: oh god please get a different towel hgabe i playh hhockdey

:blattfw:

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:20 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: how has nour come by and STILL NOT LOCKED THE THREAD

shh let the reddit class have their first dose of site drama

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

08-20-2021, 02:26 AMAsked Madden Wrote: Thread going so fast no one will see I love my mummy

which one the mummy or the mu mmy rreutns

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

08-20-2021, 02:26 AMAsked Madden Wrote: Thread going so fast no one will see I love my mummy

Hello Brendan Fraser

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

08-20-2021, 02:24 AMPythonic Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:20 AMRotticusScott Wrote: You can keep posting the screenshot form wherever, but that exact wording is nowhere in the rulebook. I literally don't see anything on the site using that wording. This is what that
rule looks like in the site version of the rulebook.
 [Image: unknown.png]
It's from a document created by a member of HO (Tommy) clarifying certain things in the rulebook, thus making the interpretation pretty clear.
It's in GM chat though, so I wouldn't expect a peasant like you to be able to see it :triumph:
Its interpretation, not the rulebook. If the rulebook said that specifically is what constitutes a signing, I wouldn't be arguing this with 7 different people at 2:30 am, but the rulebook is the end all be all.

[Image: rotti.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 02:31 AM by Pythonic.)

08-20-2021, 02:28 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:24 AMPythonic Wrote: It's from a document created by a member of HO (Tommy) clarifying certain things in the rulebook, thus making the interpretation pretty clear.
Its interpretation, not the rulebook. If the rulebook said that specifically is what constitutes a signing, I wouldn't be arguing this with 7 different people at 2:30 am, but the rulebook is the end all be all.
It's an addendum to the rulebook. Therefore, it is an official part of the rulebook. We have a channel in the SHL GM server specifically for discussing rule changes, and this is where it was located.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

08-20-2021, 02:28 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:24 AMPythonic Wrote: It's from a document created by a member of HO (Tommy) clarifying certain things in the rulebook, thus making the interpretation pretty clear.

Head Office shows General Managers their interpretation of the rules and the new wording of certain rules...

@RotticusScott "Bro its just an interpretation, the rulebook is the end all be all"

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

08-20-2021, 02:02 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.

I didn't know who else to ask about this but theoretically could I buy a catgirl and have it be a shop cat for my brick and mortar store in order to write off typical owners expenses as business expenses? Could it be a company "asset" because it drives foot traffic and since it would spend 20% of it's time at the store I would be able to write off 20% of the expenses. I know this scream 'suspicious activity' to the IRS and likely get me audited but theoretically it would be legal, right?

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]