Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies

Lol the beefiest thread in a while wasnt even a TD

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

08-20-2021, 03:12 PMgrok Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:04 PMwumaduce Wrote: When did the egg leave the mug?

have you ever microwaved an egg

I have not. I am genuinely curious about it now, but my wife will murder me.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

08-20-2021, 04:30 PMwumaduce Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:12 PMgrok Wrote: have you ever microwaved an egg

I have not. I am genuinely curious about it now, but my wife will murder me.

If you're looking to get murdered by your wife, might I suggest microwaving a hardboiled egg for 10 minutes?

Maybe HO can let Hamilton pick a new sim engine to fix their fuckup and then promote one of them to ownership.

Oh wait.......didn’t that already happen?

My bad

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

08-20-2021, 03:08 PMpat Wrote: Man, just when I start thinking sim leaguers aren't a bunch of basement-dwelling neckbeards, someone posts a recipe involving microwaving eggs in a mug.

[Image: OxNYrJQ.jpg]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

08-20-2021, 05:42 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Maybe HO can let Hamilton pick a new sim engine to fix their fuckup and then promote one of them to ownership.

My bad

Welcome back! Another incredibly helpful comment courtesy of the site’s boomer. Go crawl back in your hole

Dragonite

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

08-20-2021, 05:42 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Maybe HO can let Hamilton pick a new sim engine to fix their fuckup and then promote one of them to ownership.

My bad
Old man yells at clouds. More at 11.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

08-20-2021, 05:42 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: and then promote one of them to ownership.
all the things you could complain about and you pick the guy who keeps the lights on? fuck off dude, and i mean that as disrespectfully as possible.

My bad
you watch wrestling

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

My bad

Come for anyone you want from that HAM group because none of them care but if you want to insinuate that Teddy's ownership position isn't beyond well earned you should maybe take a closer look at what he puts in (hint: it's a lot more important than 200 hrs of podcasts). Show some respect

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Wendell "Tin Tin" Meredith :surge:

08-20-2021, 05:55 PMfishy Wrote: Welcome back! Another incredibly helpful comment courtesy of the site’s boomer. Go crawl back in your hole

Dragonite

08-20-2021, 05:56 PMboom Wrote: Old man yells at clouds. More at 11.

08-20-2021, 06:03 PMgrok Wrote: all the things you could complain about and you pick the guy who keeps the lights on? fuck off dude, and i mean that as disrespectfully as possible.

08-20-2021, 06:08 PMGooney Wrote: you watch wrestling

Looks like my work here is done.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Lmao slappy can just log on and have 12 people shit on him

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-20-2021, 10:01 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Looks like my work here is done.

[Image: giphy.gif]

i wish you would actually quit the league instead of pretending to be a troll

accept kekw

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**