Create Account

HAM Punishment and Ruling on Draftee Signings

3p league wen

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

08-20-2021, 06:22 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
08-20-2021, 06:19 PMleviadan Wrote: it's already page 2 but i still feel like that counts as getting in early for this doozy

Won't hit 20+, but oof will it feel harsher than the other one

I wish I'd put a bet on this.  Angry

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

08-20-2021, 07:35 PMLeppish Wrote:
08-20-2021, 07:26 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Exactly. “We ran out of time” or “we forgot” is not a good excuse here

If me and shmurph back in the day managed to get everything done for the deadline then theres really no excuse lol
Big if true

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

08-20-2021, 07:54 PMleviadan Wrote:
08-20-2021, 06:22 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Won't hit 20+, but oof will it feel harsher than the other one

I wish I'd put a bet on this.  Angry

You win the bet I do twitter once

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Lmfao fucking called it, i said 2 3rd rounders tho.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I don’t want to be Buffalo hunter anymore… someone halp, I’ve tried everything.

[Image: Wally.png]

08-20-2021, 07:55 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
08-20-2021, 07:35 PMLeppish Wrote: If me and shmurph back in the day managed to get everything done for the deadline then theres really no excuse lol
Big if true

We may have been awful (shmurph was a good gm before being more IA) but we were awful on time.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

08-20-2021, 07:49 PMLeatherneckmike Wrote:
08-20-2021, 07:47 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: This one's more of a 7/10. No thread team or recipes. Only a couple of memes, "Applied", and "I hate this, trade me" responses too. Welcome to the league!
Damn, asking for the rulebook to get yeeted must be often then? That got 3 points
That's the Rightfully Dramatic Gravitas line. There's at least one in each thread, and this one is definitely heavy. I am personally rather miffed. Definitely worth the extra points, but it's really lacking in the other small touches.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

08-20-2021, 07:52 PMjuniped Wrote: Can I get a book of rules that ownership will allow to be enforced and a book of rules ownership will overrule? Let's call it a rule book. And post it on the site publicly so we all know what things we can and can not do. Then create a hired board to enforce it. I know this is crazy.

sounds super crazy

Does it count if I accept a contract in this thread?

RETIRED

08-20-2021, 08:06 PMMayuu Wrote: Does it count if I accept a contract in this thread?

Only if it's with Hamilton.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

08-20-2021, 08:06 PMMayuu Wrote: Does it count if I accept a contract in this thread?

I offer you 5x5 to play for the Leppishona Leppishes of the XHL

[Image: lebbish.gif]

08-20-2021, 08:08 PMLeppish Wrote:

I offer you 5x5 to play for the Leppishona Leppishes of the XHL

Xenophobe Hockey League? No Thanks!

RETIRED

So, let me get this straight, ownership.

Just a month ago, we were denied a trade that involved dozens of hours of work, 9 different people involved, all for a technicality - and were told we couldn't take the five minutes to rectify said trade because "the rules are black and white" and "a deadline is set for a reason"...

Then you turn around and soften those doctrines for someone who's been a GM for how long now? Who passed the deadline by an hour, not five minutes? Under what pretext? What differs from situation A to situation B?

The rule wasn't written in that spirit - well neither was the Jack Crasher (UFA contract protection, as far as I know) yet you still used it to justify a circumvention of rules - rules that were clarified for every GM to see.

I'm baffled. HO didn't drop the ball - the owners did. And the outlook, especially with which franchise is escaping with a slap on the wrist, is dire at best.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Can't say this surprises me. Hamilton getting a pat on the head and a favorable outcome as per usual

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page