Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

The maddest ive been was when i was trashing on san fran and everyone starting babbing at me ok i understand san fran is a decent place i just never wanted too go there

Quote:
Citadelles

this place doesnt really piss me off to be quite honest, im just stoked to be a part of it. the one time i was like "wait, wtf... why?" was early in my time on the site, Vancouver was heading to the playoffs and a key player got called up to the SHL for their playoffs. its all good though, it just means i learned early on not to get too lost in clouds when it comes to the league.

Patya am not actually becoming mad, but Patya am much like for "meme" about how much am fall in draft, and how Russia am not picking Patya for World Junior Championships. Hopeful Patya am right using "meme", am just learn this word today!

(43 words)

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Yo this one time I got so mad. Like you don't even know. I was absolutely pissed. I don't even wanna talk about it cause I'll just get mad about it again but oh man was I super mad. It was really something

Honestly I've spent a lot of time on this site angry. It's hard to remember the angriest, though a few moments come to mind. This past week is up there.

Another of those is when, in the S55 Challenge Cup Finals, New Orleans decided they were going to try to find any goofy, stupid tactic to try to cheese their way to a Game 7 win. They still lost, and Buffalo picked up their 3rd Challenge Cup. It was a good time. I'm not still pissed about this; this is, however, something I *am* still pissed about.

Nobody. It's Nobody. I think it's embarrassing to have a league commissioner go into a punishment thread and go out of his way to incense and instigate drama and frustration from the GMs of the league then brag about doing it in SMJHL HO Chat. It's embarrassing, and I'm proud to have been one of the first GMs who asked for his resignation less than a season later. There's a difference between incompetence in a role and being willfully bad at your job, and Nobody was absolutely the latter.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

The most frustrating moment in my time here in the simulation hockey league has to be the S59 draft, going undrafted was such a massive pain. At least I’m now too 10 TPE wise in that class, to prove everything wrong. (42 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

The angriest I've ever been in the SHL was just about every time the game just seemed tilted in favor of tossing us by the wayside. Shots on shots on shots with no chances whatsoever. Playoff series deciding games in which we suddenly looked like we wandered onto the ice from a night of heavy drinking. And the one time fate was on my player's stick...it hit off the crossbar. That was the last good chance he had to extend his career. He retired on the crossbar saving the opposition.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

The angriest I've been is seeing Gabe's good name slandered because of the J HO at the time accepting out of context screenshots and making an entire legion of people come to his and bear's defense.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

I have no real rages on the site, but what has worked me up in the past is watching the site discussions about major changes. seeing user's logic about "problem solving" or "what is fair" can be frustrating. Overall this is a site that people go on to relax, and when users tilt their hands for personal reasons its frustrating to see users compromise the user experience for personal pleasure. I'm fine with trolling, but when people defend dumb policies, it offends me.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

No one quite rustles my jimmies like @James Truong he's always pointing out how bad I do at fantasy and he's so good looking I just want to explode.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

The time I got angriest at the SHL was when my player choked so hard his face turned blue in the S59 SMJHL playoffs. He had a pretty solid season and then completely fucking disappeared when it mattered.

The second-angriest I've been was when he tore apart every defense he faced in preseason, then had a kind-of-above-average season this past year. Good, but not what I was hoping for. Annoying, but not infuriating.

You know damn well this was more than 25 words.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

The angriest I've been on the SHL was when I found out that @Pythonic was appointed co-GM of the New Orleans Specters. I have to deal with him as a FO member now too? BRUH. This is a close 2nd to when I found out we traded for him some time ago. I'm still waiting to be traded away tbh.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

Finding out in the draft process that teams you want to draft you and say they'll find a way to pick you up almost never happens in both drafts. Worked out so far.

Not sure how to do this PT, being relatively new to the site I haven't been mad at anyone. I mean it's always a guilty pleasure to see what is going on in the Thunderdome but I have felt so strongly about the issues raised.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2021, 09:27 PM by bluesfan55.)

i think the angriest i've ever been on site was something i brought on myself but was too fucking dumb to see at the time: me going 13th in s51. god what a fucking dummy i was

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs