Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

The element that is the most rage inducing on the site isn't the people, the drama threads, the punishments... it's FHM. We all live and die by its folly. It's voodoo, wizardry, and bullshit - yet every season since season 54, I throw myself right into its gaping maw of despair and randomness. I wish I knew when to stop...

(62 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

I was angry once. They put me in the room with no pew pew. I had my laso only. I had no choise, so I overcame my anger and now I am slaming salmon on the table in joy.

[Image: ieNy2MY.jpg]
Not gonna thank anyone

Honestly, I've managed to stay pretty detached from SHL drama so I don't think there's actually a time where I've been legitimately angry here. Mostly just annoyed really, when reading media about my player or whatever, when things are a bit... dismissive. Or when I'm characterised as "casual" or "not active". Though that's more amusing usually than frustrating so... no big deal.

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

The angriest I have been is the repeated soft punishments Hamilton gets. They break STHS, they get nothing, multiple rule violations, slap on the wrist.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

wow thinking about it I have never been very angry about anything in the shl, maybe the hamilton punsishment was a little light imo, a 2nd round pick loss in 6 years lol

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

While Basil is a cool customer, seeing any drama revolving around pineapple as a topping on pizza gets his blood boiling. Of course it is an acceptable topping, those that say otherwise are pizza despots.
35 words

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

I tend to keep a pretty even head about the league in general so it's hard to point to a time when I was specifically angry. The thing I would be most angry about in general is my players shot at the HOF being ripped away by the FHM swap as I'm sure a few other S46 players will attest too.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

There were a lot of times I got angry 5 or so years ago. But I don't really get angry anymore. Maybe a small amount of salt. But maybe when I see people trash talked that I enjoy spending times with in the league? I don't think there is a time I got angriest. Just times I got a bit salty.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Alright I don't usually read through all the drama threads just cause I don't quite care enough about the little things within the SHL. I just want my player and team to do good ya know? But while updating, I have definitely gotten pissed a few times. Being an updater is a funny job, definitely one of the most important ones since we have access to so much stuff. However, one time, a player wanted to move a ton of tpe from a few attributes into new attributes. They unfortunately didn't understand that its not so simple. You needed to pay SHL dollars to move it. No matter what I said to them in the DM's they just didn't understand that. I was fuming just because it was an early morning. I think they got it figured out with their GM's however, I was most likely just not in a good mood and couldn't quite put into words what needed to be said for them to understand.

[Image: panico.png]

Honestly, the most angry I ever got at this site was way back when they kept changing the update scale every 2 seasons. It was so annoying and unnecessary.

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

one time I got so mad at rutuu that I told him to kill himself. I got myself a week ban from the website and a 5 game suspension but it was worth it and I would do it the same way every time.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

The time I got most heated is when Newfoundland picked Juke to be the CoGM over me. I can still not understand that decision to this day, that guy is such an unbearable nerd and I am dope as fuck.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

The angriest I've gotten in the SHL was blowing a 3-2 series lead to Anchorage in the S57 semifinals. We would have won the cup that season and had the chance to go back to back the next season, stupid FHM playoff format.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

One time, for TPE, I was forced to reflect on the angriest I have been in the SHL. That quickly rose to the top of the list of angry moments since it was so focused on negative energy and bad experiences, i.e. buzz kill.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

The time I was angriest at the SHL was when the word counter was incorrectly showing I had written enough for a PT and as I was on the phone I didn't double check the word counter in a 3rd party... Well, the post wasn't long enough (short by about 25 words) and I got docked my TPE... being in my rookie season this almost had me quit the league, had it not been for the awesome teammates I had that I didn't want to let down by quitting

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !