Create Account

S61 PT#1- A Sim-ple Day

PBE Cross Claim

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

Greyson Cooper likes to stick to routine & that's something he's started from a very young age. He wakes up in the morning at the same time every day whether it's a practice, game day, or off day. 8:30 AM his alarm goes off & Greyson heads to the kitchen to make his breakfast. He doesn't mix it up very often, usually some eggs, bacon & hashbrowns or a breakfast sandwich, he then drinks his green juice with it. After that, he heads into the shower & either heads to the rink or the gym. After that, he heads back home & has some lunch & has a pre-game nap usually about an hour or so. If it's a game day he heads back to the rink for a dinner made by the team chef, if it's an off day he usually throws some chicken breasts or steak on the BBQ. He doesn't go out too much so it's really easy to stick to a routine. Nothing too crazy.

170 words

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

First thing Justin Keahi would do if he was a sim? Use testingCheatsEnabled and set it to true. Then he would max out his athletic skill and put him at the level 10 for his job. Then he would age himself down a few years to help fight off regression. Then he would raise his relationships with all his teammates, as well as the coach and general managers. That way, he'd get all the ice time and no one would complain. With hockey related needs taken care of, he would then focus to other things. He would teleport himself all around the world to go on fun sightseeing adventures. He'd also teleport his favorite friends along with him on his adventures. After a trip or two around the world, he would enable buyDebug and use motherlode once or twice. After that, he'd buy a nice car or two, as well as some money trees.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

If whoever is playing this version of the sims plays it anything like me, sim jukka is a physical mess. It's clear that whoever created him gave up about halfway through and decided it was too much work and they just wanted to start playing. His outfits are all over the place, and his physical appearance is a disaster of trait combinations that were deemed as 'good enough.' Sim jukka wakes up in an enormous house by just himself, this is because the creator has pretty clearly used the infinite money cheat to get an edge. Today is an SHL off-day and jukka's creator just downloaded the cottage living DLC, so it's just eggs everywhere. A quick swim in the much-too-large backyard pool cools him off after some farm work, and it's time for a late breakfast of those eggs that we just collected. The rest of the morning is spent working out to keep advancing the career skills, and maybe some fishing to keep him busy in the afternoon.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

[Image: 78FqnM4.png]

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Most days I wake up and I really have to use a bathroom. IT is just awful and just terrible, and I complain and complain about it, but as much as my player clicks on the toilet, I will never go. After that whole debacle, I go and try to make some eggs. I try and try to make those eggs, but I never can. I often burn them. I often get really angry about it and really start to burn more things down. After I burn down a few more houses I finally get some food and I am happy for a bit. I eat and then its game time. I go. I do my hockey thing and I kick some ass. After that I come home and I really have to pee again. I go through the whole thing again and eventually I finally go and I finally decide that I am allowing myself to sleep. After collapsing a few times, I make it to the couch and eventually fall asleep. This process recycles day after day.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

i awake for the morning in my room. it is six feet by six feet. there is no escape, as my captor has removed the door. there is no relief--no toilet, no shower, no friends. i have two companions. a single fridge, with an infinite quantity of sandwich ingredients, and an easel with unlimited art supplies. i spend each day waking in a pool of my own excrement, tired and dirty and stinky. i make myself a sandwich and paint. i paint to remind myself of the ice, of the freedom and joy of skating. of the unending pleasure of a big hit. i paint to distract myself from reality, an eternal hell of consumer art from which there is no escape. when i finish painting, my masterpieces disappear. i can only assume they are used to fund something larger than myself. all i know is when i refuse to paint, i have to go back in the pool. and there is never a ladder.

PBE affiliate

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

I would definitely be part of a multiplayer mod in Sims 4 (which I actually am currently, it's so fucking good holy shit you've gotta try it), so I would be dodging my housemates by waking up way earlier than then to start working out. Gotta stay in tip-top shape as a pro athlete, especially at this stage in his career. Then he'd hit the hookah bar... I mean... he'd make a big breakfast for himself, and leave the rest on the counter for his housemates to eat/put away. Next he would watch the game tape. He would know his opponents like the back of... something that he should know well. He would shower, destroy the toilet, leave the toilet to be fixed by a housemate, and then go right back to bed for a pre-game nap. Finally, he wakes up, does some pushups to look absolutely jacked, and heads to the rink to make his sweet money. He would probably talk to co-workers, rather than work hard, and then find himself back home to sleep and repeat the cycle.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 09:48 PM by GoonerBear.)

Robert E. O. Speedwagon starts his day at 6 AM at his new apartment in Regina. It's a game day, so the prompt comes on to turn off his alarm, then a right-click menu pulls down. He takes the option to get up and start stretching, then another menu and a click directs him to go downstairs and make breakfast. A proper English breakfast. Once finished, he then is directed to attend to his personal hygiene and brush his teeth, dress for training, and get into his car. A zoom out and a click on the Brandt Centre orders him to drive there. He's let free on his own to dress, skate around, and train for the day. In the lockers, the "Tell a Joke" dropdown option is spammed over and over. Some induce hearty laughs. Some induce groans. Some get the elder statesman among the rookies a quizzical look. Maybe even a bit of ire. This carries on until the scheduled game for the day, where he's turned loose. After a hard-fought win, the humor continues. After a tough loss, the mouse cursor leaves him alone and lets him process the feelings therein. Either way, he's then prompted to shower, dress again, and return home to sleep until the next day comes.

(213)

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

It is a wonderful day for Nour Harrak in the hit video game series The Sims! He starts his day by calling his good friend Rotticus Scott and speaking to him in Simlish which is the native language of the characters in the hit video game series The Sims. After that is starts out with a nice balanced breakfast, where Nour Harrak realizes he doesn't have any food before cursing in Simlish. He proceeds to head to the store to pick up some eggs and some bacon, paid for using Simoleon, which is the currency used in the hit video game series The Sims. He finally heads home to make himself breakfast, get a workout in before his Sims version of the Colorado Raptors take the ice later that night! Finally, to cool off post workout, he decides to take a dip in the pool, which was the absolute wrong play because as soon as he enters, the person controlling him removes the ladder for the pool and lets him drown.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 09:56 PM by SDCore.)

My sim day routine is fairly normal, minus. I wake up, typically around 9-10, I like to get some extra rest on game days. Then I make a small meal, usually consisting of eggs (whites only), 2 pieces of rashers (irish bacon), then some cold brew. Since this is the sims engine, this all happens in a blink of an eye. After that I get on my exercise bike, I like to do this in the morning so that I can wake up my body slowly. I then head out to the arena here in Chicago. Usually I go alone, but sometimes Gunnar will pick me up. If I ride with Gunny, we will talk over the team we are going to face and blast music. We just vibe on the way to the arena, trying to stay as loose as possible. Once at the Arena, I will do some warm up jogging and then stretches'. Once that is out of the way, I have a pre-game meal, this is usually something a bit hearty, like steak/chicken, with rice and some simple veggies. Once food is done, it's time for pre-game skate. I've never missed one and I don't plan to now. Then I get back to the locker room, jump change, and I'm dressed for the game.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

The alarm clock sounds. I wake up. It is gameday. Finally. After a long offseason and some preseason games, we are hitting the ice again for a regular season game. As usual, I wake up at 5 in the morning. Quick run through the neighbourhood to activate my body. I return home, have a shower, a large breakfast, and I grab my phone. I have a pregame playlist to set up. As I live close to the arena, I tend to walk to home games, while having some music blasting through my headphones. It helps me relax and get my juices flowing. So I need something good. After I am done with my playlist, I start preparing my bag. My skates, my stick, my protective gear. This is the opening game, and I got some fresh equipment. After the bag is ready, I make lunch. A proper nice lunch, filled with meat and veggies. I get dressed, it is time to head to the arena for the game. My drip is unparalleled. Just a hoodie with sweatpants and a pair of running shoes. People call me lazy when it comes to dressing up. I call it being time efficient.

Oliver Cleary woke up in his sim house where he lives with Jed Mosely Jr, Jack Klompus with JayWhy overseeing their sim life only having pain. JayWhy deleted Oliver Cleary's bed to force him to wake up and also took away the door to his room. Forcing him to finally become the best 2000 TPE sim in the league, Sim GM JayWhy replaced everything in Cleary's room with only bench's to gave more strength and bike's to gain more cardio. After a full sim day of working out, Cleary was finally ready to take on the SIMulation Hockey League and finally become the best sim in the league. First thing he did after finally being granted access to the rest of the house was make a bowl of whatever sims eat. Cleary has a low cooking skill though and ended up causing a fire, burning down the Manhattan house. GM JayWhy was done with his trouble making superstar and sent him straight to Sims Baltimore.

Code:
165 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Well, Ronlain has a pretty regimented day from start to finish. He wakes up, takes a cold shower for 2 minutes exactly then gets dressed and does a 5K run on his treadmill. Once he's done with his run he comes back, does yoga for 30 minutes and then hops back in the shower just to get the sweat off him. He then pours himself half a cup of raw egg whites, which he chugs before heading off to the rink for the day. He does a morning skate with the team and then depending on whether theres a game or not dictates the rest of the day. If there's no game he spends the rest of the day at the rink practicing as any other player would I suppose. If there is a game however, he only takes a morning skate. He then has to complete his pregame ritual, which entails sitting in the locker room with all his equipment on, meditating for exactly 90 minutes before the game. This helps him to keep focused and mentally sharp as he goes into each and every game.

Code:
187 words

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]