Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

Honestly I try to stay away from a lot of the drama of the SHL but I do recall the whole argument around Hammy and STHS almost made me leave the league and go ia, so I guess that counts.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Probably the angriest I've ever been was when I thunderdomed another user in my draft class very early in my career because they were making fun Waters, who I consider a close friend of mine on the site. I didn't need to step away from the site because of it but it was definitely one of the angriest moments of my time on the site.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

The angriest I have ever been in the league was during the season 51 Challenge Cup finals against the Hamilton Steelhawks, it was the final season of STHS due to the exploit found, and when I got to the final I could not get my team to test above maybe 15% and so I ended up ragequitting the finals and told @JR95 to just sim the entire series in one night so that I wouldn't have to deal with the emotional distress of trying to find a counter strategy anymore.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

one time rich and luke said very mean things about me on their podcast - they said i am a baby who likes baby shows (this is untrue they are haters)

I think the time I was the most angry on the SHL was when I was fired from WJC Head. After putting a ton of work into creating a new part of the site I was accused of overpaying people and playing favorites. Through a simple failure of communication by the people who were supposed to be in charge of me that just didn't really care about what I was doing I was fired and that just downright sucked. I'm just glad that the WJC is still going.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 10:38 PM by dogwoodmaple.)

The angriest I've been so far has been during my time with the Maine Timber and we had to play Newfoundland in the playoffs.  Didn't matter how good we were, how good they were, or who even had the better team.  They seemingly always whooped us and typically ugly fashion.  Thanks for nothing, 'Serkers.
(54 words)

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Im in a babyrage right now cause i know Slash wrote this to make me realize im being a baby way too often. And to that I say fuck that, I can be a baby when i want and YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! KEEP BEING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE WITH THESE PTS I DARE YOU SLASH.... OOOOOOH YOU MAKE ME SO MAD.
[Image: 15fe2bd87975719b7db8a06fa259ff23_w200.gif]

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

i got mad when i was allowed to initially create a player with my original name but then was forced to change it. i miss my old name and want it back.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

There's plenty of times when I babyrage. Like when I play Chel with @SlashACM, @trella, and @Nictox now too. We can never win. Then again, I play some terrible defense so I can see why we lose all the time.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

I try to steer clear of any drama usually, but I nearly went into a fit of rage when I realised my team, the Edmonton Blizzard, passed on the great, the excellent, the almighty Fedor Sotakov to draft a freaking turtle. Really insane when you think about it!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Most heated I have ever been is when we had a 90% series win over Maine and we got fhm'd. Really wanted the four star with anchorage

[Image: lazer2.png]

The most angry I’ve been was when we were discussing whether or not strawberry jam was the default jam. Someone made the argument that if you had all the flavours in front of you and someone asked for jam, you’d give strawberry. Wrong - you’d simply just ask which flavour. Strawberry is the most popular but that doesn’t make it a default under that scenario.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Honestly, I don't think I've been active enough on the forums here to really get into a fight with someone. I think the closest I ever got was when I debated with Ham whether I should put any passing into my J build lol.

Most angry I ever got was against the Hamilton steel Hawks team who can't take a joke and still can't as it is ironic as the team itself is a joke.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The angriest ive ever been on the site is when St. Louis was on top of the SMJHL, looking for my first four star cup, and the Seattle Riot GM called up our starting goaltender to get in Seattle’s backup games. But, he forgot to send the goalie back down after, and the deadline passed, so our goalie was ruled ineligible for the playoffs by J HO.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page