Create Account

s61 mPT #3: Trades

The best trade I have ever made was paying @Ragnar for one of my signature to host on this forum. Ragnar placed a well hidden "im gonna win the cup" within the signature, it was the best money I have ever traded for any service, outside of food to live.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I remember being part of one of the biggest trades in the history of the SMJHL as the GM of the Colorado Raptors. When in Colorado we swapped 5 capped actives for basically two entire drafts of the Prince George Firebirds. Ended up getting a lot of top end players on Colorado moving forward with that trade. Also worked out because PGF won the cup that season as well.

[71 Words]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

The one trade that sticks out to me is when I first joined the league and I was offered a base salary of 3m which was later doubled to 6m in a rookie season.
A great trade-up for me that took no skill whatsoever!

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

I was once fake traded from USA to Sweden in the IIHF on April fools day. i got "got", big time.

the pokemon trade prompt reminded me of the first card pack that I ever opened. I wasn't allowed to collect them when I was younger because they would rot my brain. i got a pack in a gift baggie at a birthday party. i was pumped. i didn't know any of the pokemon, I was just excited to get to participate. my maiden pack contained a holographic raichu. i didn't know what it meant. everyone offered me a huge trade, but I wanted to keep it. my mother saw that I was holding the brain-rotting smut when she came to pick me up and told me that I had to leave it at the party. i went in and traded it for ~200 energy cards. i was pretty bummed. i walked back out of the house and my mother saw my handful of cards and told me that I needed to turn around and return those too, so I redistributed a bunch of energy cards.
bad trade.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I've traded a lot of my time to this league in return for tons of enjoyment. The time I've spent on PTs to make my player better, along with being an updater for a few seasons now. All worth it though, love the interactions I have with members of the site and I plan to keep the trade relations going.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I traded my aggression for my coaches trust. I play an aggressive game but I also like making coach happy. Now to stay out of the box.

The biggest trade that Mat Smith has made so far was when he exchanged his friendships for the SMJHL Awards Head title. It was worth it for the unlimited power though.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Jonny Tsunami traded his free time to join the PBE and SHL in hopes of being a two time Hall of Famer. It's likely he makes neither Hall of Fame.

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

i'm not very spontaneous when it comes to SHL stuff and i don't typically make unprompted decisions, but during the S59 draft we really wanted to grab a particular player. there were two other players we also really wanted to draft in the second round, and we drafted those two with our two picks, but we still really wanted to get this other guy so i made a trade with Texas to acquire a third second and used the pick to draft the legend @RenoJacksonHS and i'm so glad that i did because he is the best

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

One of the best trades I’ve ever made is with my good buddy Ranger. Ranger and I have traded well, and the most recent one was a sig I made for him and the value he appreciated it was amazing.

(40 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

I traded a late first and late 2nd as well as Stenny's heavily regressed DT for a replacement godawful DT, 1oa and an early 3rd in ISFL back in the day. Best trade of my career.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Trading up in the S49 draft to get @FinnRhys is still my favourite trade on the site. People crapped on us for making the deal but FR became one of the best players in the draft and a great player on our team.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Every week I trade a small part of my life to complete PTs and do my training to build a better player. Some weeks are easier than other, what with me trading small parts of my life to work for money and to sleep for sleep. I think I may be addicted to trading.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

A key trade during my time as GM of New England was the quite expensive but in the end worth it trade for a 1st overall pick that turned into Jonathan Granström. We had to give up two future 1st and a 2nd. But we really wanted our guy and he's been amazing since day one. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

My best trade ever was trading a NY legend to YKW @Mooney, for a 10th round pick. Little does mooney know that i recruited the 200 people needed to make a 10th round pick worth alot haha that sucker got played

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap