Create Account

Toronto GM Announcement

Hey everyone,

I've already let my team know and HO know that effective the end of this season that I'll be stepping down as Toronto Head GM. My first season as the Head GM was all the way back in S49 and it's been a wild ride. Rebuilding Toronto has been such a journey and incredibly rewarding personally for me as it allowed me to test myself and meet so many wonderful people whether they are on Toronto or are playing elsewhere in the league, however I don't feel as if I can properly devote my time to the team anymore. I do have some regrets especially that I never could get us to the Finals, but the difference between Toronto now and when I took over is huge. However the last few months have taken a toll on me in my personal life having a lot changes that make me unable to properly manage my time for my team.

After over 20 seasons here, I won't be leaving the site permanently, however I will be taking a season or two away from SHL to decompress and to rediscover my drive. While being a GM has been incredibly rewarding it's definitely taken a toll on my drive personally with players and I'm looking forward to just being a player again in the future. I'll still be on discord and may try some over sim leagues in the mean time but I'll be back with a new player soon (new Lokitonov incoming Ninja ). I'll still be on discord and be around the league locker rooms if anyone wants to talk. Love you all and don't be a stranger if you need someone to talk to. Heart

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

_/ _/ _/ had a blast playing with you in STL, man. Good luck going forward!

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Congratulations on a tremendous career as a GM. It was always a pleasure to work as your colleague, and I respect the hell out of you for knowing the time is right to step down, because I know how hard it is to wrestle with that decision. I hope you enjoy your break from the SHL, bud, and I look forward to seeing you focused on just being a player again, it can certainly be a lot more fun lol.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Stars Stars Sad to see you go ml

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

It was impressive watching you rebuild TOR from the ground up. Well done.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Absolute legend of a GM, enjoy the retirement ML!

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

hey I remember you

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Sad

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Loved playing for you man. And loved seeing what you could do with Toronto <3

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

You've been a legend and done wonders, congrats on a job well done!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

It was amazing to see what you did with Toronto since I got drafted there in S47 and what you built there from literally nothing in the seasons that followed. Of course I'm also sad to see you leave us as a GM, but that's just life sometimes. We'll still try to win that cup! Stars

Will see you around on discord.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Toronto’s losing a real one. Best of luck in future?

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

ML might be your initials, but it might also be code for "monkey larynx" and I think that is beautiful

Best of luck ml you did a good job rebuilding Toronto

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

09-29-2021, 03:08 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: ML might be your initials, but it might also be code for "monkey larynx" and I think that is beautiful

Shit I've been found out

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]