Create Account

Free agent defender with 1800 TPE

10-25-2021, 04:59 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
10-25-2021, 03:18 PMfishy Wrote: Wait no please I thought you were paying me

no see when goods and services are exchanged, usually both parties get something out of it

Am I not providing the goods and services, should I not receive the compensation

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

10-25-2021, 05:23 PMfishy Wrote:
10-25-2021, 04:59 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: no see when goods and services are exchanged, usually both parties get something out of it

Am I not providing the goods and services, should I not receive the compensation

lets just skip ahead to the best part
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5AYkdB-ykg

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Good luck finding a good home st4r!

Thanks for kind words, but at this moment looks like I might just retire.

Stars Stars Stars

Tighter cap will make high TPE players move to rebuilding teams. Copium

RETIRED

10-26-2021, 05:33 AMMayuu Wrote: Tighter cap will make high TPE players move to rebuilding teams. Copium
Only if these specific teams are interested in to these players. It's always individual.

Stars Stars Stars

10-26-2021, 04:51 AMst4rface Wrote: Thanks for kind words, but at this moment looks like I might just retire.

because you MIGHT miss 1 season?

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

10-26-2021, 02:04 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
10-26-2021, 04:51 AMst4rface Wrote: Thanks for kind words, but at this moment looks like I might just retire.

I already missed one season five or six seasons ago (going undrafted). It was my fault, of course, but I weren't able to gain all possible TPE. I was allowed to do only 3 TPE for 500 000 weekly workouts and I was limited with PT's aswell, if I remember right. Missing a full season means I won't be able again to progress as much as others.

And this is very individual thing once again. Human who have never missed a full season with an active player are thinking that missing one season and doing nothing is interesting. Thanks for your opinion, but if I'm retiring then I'm just dipping from this league, because I've put really much effort in to this player. It's my hobby how to rest from the real world, but coming in and watching others compete isn't what I want and need.

Stars Stars Stars

10-26-2021, 02:04 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:

Check your privilege

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Still plenty of time go get a contract mate! Keep in mind most of the teams are strapped for cash and 6mil is hard to conjure out of thin air.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

10-26-2021, 02:35 PMst4rface Wrote:
10-26-2021, 02:04 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: because you MIGHT miss 1 season?
I already missed one season five or six seasons ago (going undrafted). It was my fault, of course, but I weren't able to gain all possible TPE. I was allowed to do only 3 TPE for 500 000 weekly workouts and I was limited with PT's aswell, if I remember right. Missing a full season means I won't be able again to progress as much as others.

And this is very individual thing once again. Human who have never missed a full season with an active player are thinking that missing one season and doing nothing is interesting. Thanks for your opinion, but if I'm retiring then I'm just dipping from this league, because I've put really much effort in to this player. It's my hobby how to rest from the real world, but coming in and watching others compete isn't what I want and need.

i mean i played a winless season in tampa, am a negative 250 career, missed pretty much the first 4 coachings of my career and was inactive half a season at least. So i understand the notion of a career being less than notable.

What I dont understand is giving up on something you admitted to having fun with just because you couldnt do it the way you wanted. If you need this league, as you say, then why leave?

personally I'd advocate for you in tampa if we had any money.

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

10-26-2021, 02:35 PMst4rface Wrote:
10-26-2021, 02:04 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: because you MIGHT miss 1 season?

I just want to pop in and say that while it doesn't retroactively change things from your circumstance, this has since changed. Undrafted players are treated equally to drafted players & drafted-but-not-signed-players in regards to PT & Training opportunities. As for your current circumstance, you should still have all the same progression opportunities as everyone else even if you go unsigned

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

free aumy

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Personally, it's still more interesting to go 0-50 and get some ice time than sit out a full season. I wanted to play for them back then and almost got drafted by them too (GM changed and that's why I didn't end up in Tampa). To be honest, I don't think this is the topic which needs to be talked about. This is that time when everyone has their own opinion. There isn't much to say. We will see what will happen and that's it. Maybe there will be a team in need for a defender and maybe not. It's just my own opinion that there isn't any fun of upgrading your player one full season and then be worried if you will need to sit out one more season because of some unexpected reasons. Otherwise, thanks to everyone for opinions and kind words. Smile

Stars Stars Stars

10-26-2021, 02:53 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
10-26-2021, 02:35 PMst4rface Wrote: I already missed one season five or six seasons ago (going undrafted). It was my fault, of course, but I weren't able to gain all possible TPE. I was allowed to do only 3 TPE for 500 000 weekly workouts and I was limited with PT's aswell, if I remember right. Missing a full season means I won't be able again to progress as much as others.

i mean i played a winless season in tampa, am a negative 250 career, missed pretty much the first 4 coachings of my career and was inactive half a season at least. So i understand the notion of a career being less than notable.

What I dont understand is giving up on something you admitted to having fun with just because you couldnt do it the way you wanted. If you need this league, as you say, then why leave?

personally I'd advocate for you in tampa if we had any money.

Fiddler, how are you so off the mark here? Like straight up, what the fuck?

Put yourself in his shoes, youre better than 90% of the league, still a season away from your peak, and not a single team has a spot for you? Like how does that make sense lol

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]