Create Account

S62 mPT#2: Last Laugh

I can’t think of anything that’s happened recently but here’s a joke one of my nieces told me not too long ago!
How do you make a Kleenex dance?

You put a little boogie on it!

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I took 3 weeks of training with a company and then the company contacted me saying they may have a job for me and now short story short they offered me a job and I start in the new year and it's exciting thanks.

-44 words

A food critic visits a local restaurant to review its food for the town magazine. The owner welcomes him and shows him to the table. The food is presented to him and after a while, the critic calls the owner to say that there is something missing in his bowl of soup. The owner asks whether it is too spicy or sweet or salty. When the food critic says no, the owner decides to taste the soup himself but he can't find the spoon. "Yeah," says the critic, "that's what is missing."

94 words

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

Imagine if you @Zombiewolf walked into a bar and there was a long line of people waiting to take a swing at you. That’s the punch line.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2021, 06:43 PM by mcpumpkin.)

Why was the leper hockey game cancelled?

There was a face off in the corner

Nothing really comes to mind right now but I had a good laugh recently when jp wrote this to rice in our discord: I used to spend all night thinking of ways to give you less ice time

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2021, 08:00 PM by brickwall35.)

There once was this streamer, and I asked him what player had the highest BoFA stat. He asked what that was and I told him bofa deeze nuts. He retired.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

This actually made me laugh earlier today, someone showed me a video of the recoil control of the Deagle in CSGO perfectly matches the song Stayin Alive and I literally burst out laughing.

obligatory video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTlXFNtgPU8

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

We've all seen great birds in the trees... But have you ever seen an elephant hiding in the trees?

No? That's because they're so good at hiding.

I'll see myself out.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

no bigger joke than watching toronto suffer for the past IRL years getting slapped around in their division from hell... tbh idk nours stache is probably a close second man

Been watching impractical jokers lately and some of the stuff they pull is hilarious. Super harmless, and just 4 guys having fun. Best parts is when they have to present a PowerPoint presentation put together by the others. Always have me in tears

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I had a great time joking and pranking Steveo when I got them back with one of those good ol gator pics because that was hilarious

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 02:36 AM by Blastmeaway.)

ok so this guy decides he wants to go ice fishing,
so he sets out and purchases all the goods and what not to do such,
he gets a day off so he gathers his goods and what not to head out,
he gets to his spot breaks out his lawnchair and auger,
clears himself a hole and tries to drop a line,
then a booming voice is like, "Yo there are no fish there"
buddy is like wwoah ok i should move,
so he moves his stuff to a new spot,
holes himself a nice a hole and drops a line
but then that booming voice is like, "Yo there are no fish there either"
so buddy is like dang ok......."GOD is that you?"
but then that booming voice is like, Spoiler:
"Naw it's just me the guy that works at the rink."

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Just recently, I saw a reel on facebook answering some trend that asked almost this exact question. These people were at a Tampa Bay Lightning game and were rolling little pingpong looking balls that they got as some promotional down a tarp/banner that was put over seats into the public service announcer's booth and one of them hit the psa guy in the back. He didn't seem to notice but did adjust his jacket almost like he felt something light.

81 words

I was never big into pranks growing up, but the most notable one I have ever done was McGyvering a way to get a solid wood picnic table 40 feet out into the water onto an aqua park.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]