Create Account

WHY I WON'T CREATE A NEW PLAYER AFTER THIS ONE

12-16-2021, 03:41 PMSlashACM Wrote: Sorry you don't like bingo, not sad to see you go
I especially enjoyed bingo, good work. No shitting allowed on the best PT of the season.

12-16-2021, 06:04 PMMooty99 Wrote: Regression to fast here? (No one tell him about regression in other sim leagues)
That's the thing, the slow regression was one of the allures of this league. You could play a character for as long as you wanted. Grow attached to who you're playing and it would feel like your time and effort was well rewarded.

Sorry you don’t like the current shl media grading pace. Maybe you would’ve preferred the previous system at once per month?

Like… we purposely don’t instant grade articles to let users read them and get discussions going. You’re waiting at most like… 2 weeks tops? 3 if it’s double media season?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

12-16-2021, 03:41 PMSlashACM Wrote: Sorry you don't like bingo, not sad to see you go
Grandparents hate him, learn this one weird trick

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

I'd say the PT system is much better than it used to be... slash even gave us two options per PT this season. lol. Some people will just never be happy.

Anyway, check out my new song

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

12-16-2021, 08:51 PMRagnar Wrote: I'd say the PT system is much better than it used to be... slash even gave us two options per PT this season. lol. Some people will just never be happy.

for you, i will

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2021, 10:55 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

I'm sorry but with context this just sounds like someone upset because they didn't get their way. Nour, Tommy and the rest of HO absolutely care about the league and the users in it. They spend all of their free time trying to improve it. Even with the current regression system you get 2 years with your player.

Again I'm sorry this is how you feel but it's bizarre to me that you feel this way. Maybe it's a lack of appreciation for just how much work these people do for us to keep the league running.

Funny enough though, toxicity is far better than it used to be. That's barely even up for debate, we've weeded out a lot of extremely toxic people.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Ah shit my bad about this week's mPT, this is a HOCKEY LEAGUE not a HOCKEY CARD LEAGUE

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

12-17-2021, 12:05 AMSlashACM Wrote: Ah shit my bad about this week's mPT, this is a HOCKEY LEAGUE not a HOCKEY CARD LEAGUE

I want more options next season.

I wanna write about my hockey vacation, my hockey songs, my hockey values, my hockey songs, my various favorite hockey franchises, my hockey most valued players, my hockey toothbrush. All in one post. 7 different prompts. Lfg

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Kinda agree. There are similar reasons for me that's killed game for me too and I don't even want to progress to SHL team from juniors. If I recreate, will do only juniors

[Image: ieNy2MY.jpg]
Not gonna thank anyone

12-16-2021, 08:51 PMRagnar Wrote: I'd say the PT system is much better than it used to be... slash even gave us two options per PT this season. lol. Some people will just never be happy.

It’s definitely better and I even gave a shoutout to Slash in my media about it. But there are still some issues which he can’t admit just because he thinks everything is on point. Some people will just never read it till the end and will take out of context just the things they want.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

12-16-2021, 06:04 PMMooty99 Wrote: Regression to fast here? (No one tell him about regression in other sim leagues)
I didn’t knew there’s a race between other sim leagues. I heard some sim league in Afghanistan pay money to users if they post often. Let’s do it then too.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 05:30 AM by Opera_Phantom.)

12-16-2021, 06:25 PMhockeyiscool Wrote:
That's the thing, the slow regression was one of the allures of this league. You could play a character for as long as you wanted. Grow attached to who you're playing and it would feel like your time and effort was well rewarded.

And that makes perfect sense. But it also brings retention problems because users fill up roster spots (not many available as you would expect in a hockey team) for way longer, leaving new users/recreates in the minors for an eternity.

And, i'm not saying that is your case, i think many veterans here only care about themselves and their player record, fuck who's coming behind and can't find a spot because i need to get to a certain TPE or get some record.

12-17-2021, 05:29 AMOpera_Phantom Wrote:
12-16-2021, 06:25 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: That's the thing, the slow regression was one of the allures of this league. You could play a character for as long as you wanted. Grow attached to who you're playing and it would feel like your time and effort was well rewarded.

And that makes perfect sense. But it also brings retention problems because users fill up roster spots (not many available as you would expect in a hockey team) for way longer, leaving new users/recreates in the minors for an eternity.

And, i'm not saying that is your case, i think many veterans here only care about themselves and their player record, fuck who's coming behind and can't find a spot because i need to get to a certain TPE or get some record.
Exactly, I created my player in December 2020 and didn’t make my SHL debut until October 2021, despite earning amongst the most TPE in my class. There’s no chance I’m doing an 8 month juniors grind a second time.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

12-17-2021, 02:46 AMst4rface Wrote:
I didn’t knew there’s a race between other sim leagues. I heard some sim league in Afghanistan pay money to users if they post often. Let’s do it then too.
Often the best way to grow is to look at what others are doing well and even better than you and learn from them and adopt or adapt it to help create and drive improvements, this is call best practice.

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]