Create Account

S62 mPT #6: Pack Luck

I do not know enough actual SHL players to build a team with but I know that nobody would build a team with my player SD Core wew BRUCE THERE IT IS

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]

This is my dream team of hockey players I managed as Anchorage GM

Left Wing: Theo Kondos
Center: Pablo Salvatici
Right Wing: Cole Carter
Left Defense: Jean-Locke Zidane
Right Defense: Gregory Goode
Goalie: Chimkin Tendy

(35 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

My card team is the S53 dream studly team.  It includes Ryuuji Minamino (@Nhamlet), Jimmy Wagner (@sve7en), Magnus Liljestrom (@roastpuff), Jukka Timonen (@juke), A Jobin (@Jobin), and of course Sven Svenson. Steve Harrington (@Lime) is also in the rotation but for some reason his card is a Chinese knock off version.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

I will purchase a season 1 pack. The ideal pack will include

- Sergei Karpotsov Cup Celebration card ©
- Jay McDonald Auto card (W)
- Alex Reay Jersey Patch Card (W)
- Scott Stevens base card (D)
- Damien Littleton base card (D)
- Ryan Jesster 1st overall pick card (G)

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Leafer Rielly-Austin Roenick
Bojo Biscuit
Beaujeaux Biscuit

This is a winning team with all elite talents and incredible chemistry. You have a great playmaker, a great goal scorer, A hall of fame defender and elite goaltender.

[Image: giphy.gif]

No particular theme to this pack, just players I would love cards of, so Regina Elk or LAP cards.

G - Olof Karsikko: After such a good rookie season for the LAP goaltender, this card will be great for the future.
D - San-Sam Emerson: An outstanding rookie season in the J with Regina, another one for the future
D - Keith Lee: One of the top defensemen, not only of the Panthers, but in the whole league.
F - Daud Ramza: First captain of the Elk.
F - Yannick Svoboda: I mean I'd be lying if I said I didn't want my own card.
F - Jimmy Wagner: Breakout season for the Panthers' star forward, would be great to have a card to commemorate that success.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

My season 20 throwback team would consist of the following cards, all of whom are hall of famers:
F - Kristian Eriksson
F - Griffin Simons
F - Pedro Sarantez
D - Bojo Biscuit
D - Barney Stinson
G - Jakob Tanner

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

My all 99 pay-to-win lineup would be:

F - Stephen Jalopski
F - Theo Kane
F - Jay Mcdonald
D - Alonzo Garbanzo
D - Simon Palat
G - Tanner

I don't know that much about cards, but these would definitely be a legends drop in some kind of Ultimate Team.

I'm gonna buy a bunch of packs and never open them. I'll sell them in 30 years and laugh all the way to the bank. That #A-Rye rookie card is gonna be worth at least two meatball subs.

[Image: Skyphin.gif]

[Image: pxjucze.png]     [Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png]     [Image: 3Kip7R0.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2021, 06:00 PM by zeagle1.)

my dream set of hockey cards is mew two, kev kevens, alexander roach, two random defensemen because defense is dumb, and elizabeth doyle. Qcc is the best team ever so obviously I had to pick them.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Although i'm not sure playing with them would be a dream after already having experienced it, this is an easy dream team and theme pack with the Smeb Pack

Kit Smeb Daniel Smeb Steve Craig Smeb

Khan Smeb Parker Smeb

Mike Smeb Hunt

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

In net, I'm hoping to get an 83 OV Benjamin Blue. So underrated all his career of course his card will be too
A blueline of Garbanzo and Metzler, 2 of the best d-men when I joined, would be a nice haul. Both 95+ cards
Jason Visser would be in my opinion the rarest and most valuable card (99 plat card). I'd love a Terrance Nova one also too often forgotten and a Chris York would be cool

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

I don't know players.

So I'm gonna go ahead and say my dream deck is @Leppish, @micool132, @hhh81, @GrannyPanPan, @Pris, and @slothfacekilla

I'll go ahead and say sloth, Leppy, and micool are my forwards. Trips and Granny are my defense, and Pris is the backbone of my team - my goalie.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Here we go. It’s me dick clapper. Hotdog @hotdog forward two. @goldenglutes forward three. @Gwdjohnson d 1. Grabriel is d two and lastly goalie is jobin. Undefeated can never lose

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

I'd love to have the Edmonton Blizzard Rookie pack
We can almost make it work
LW: Artemius Nyström
C: Makrus "The Tater" Jager
RW: Slavakov Vladimirashenko
LD: Sven Svechnikov
RD: Pasta the Turtle
Goalie was tricky, but I think we can convince Dara to make a position switch. Anyone heard from them?
G:Dara McQuick

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]