Create Account

S62 mPT #6: Pack Luck

I'm going with an all Panthers team. For my forwards, I'm going with Jimmy Wagner (101 overall), Rock Strongo (95 overall), and Jimmy Slothface (94 overall). For my D pairing I'm going with Keith Lee (97 overall) and Jonas Kahnwald (96 overall). For my goalie I'm going with Olof Karsikko (94 overall).

Monkey D Luffy, Bobby Sharp, Matt Kholin as forwards (shl rocket league champions)
Defense could be anyone, maybe Tomen and WBF so they have to block shots all game bc none of us playing defense
Lunga Gumba in net

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

I would assemble a dream team from Maine Timber

Alexander Oscarsson (was a Forward in his junior days) - Calvin Hobbes - Kyle Sutton
Rikard Bjerg - Will Windsor
Leo Bloomfield

An extremely strong Junior line that almost made it the entire way but lost to the Zerks

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

If I could own a set of hockey cards from the SHL it would be a line from our cup winning days in the S40s. I would probably go for Alex Light, Trevor Wilson, Dani Forsberg, LKS, Karsten Kadinger and Bojo Biscuit.

I think that I would just want to have all of my Petrov siblings cards. I'd want myself, Igor, and all of my siblings Teylora, Boris, Evgeni, Vlad, Slava, Rikki, Bobov, and Mikhael. I know that doesn't exactly fit the prompt, but I think that it's only right. Since the Petrovs are unquestionably the best, we would all be max overall.

[Image: petrov.png]

I would probably just take my current line on Edmonton because they are all I need. Me, Nystrom, and Pepperoni as forwards, Hordle as our goalie, and idk, any random defense pairing on the team. We'd all be 99's of course, because we're simply that good!

My team will consist of the legends playing in Carolina when I first started in the league:

F: Vincent Wolfe
F: Vitek Vitecek
F: Alexander Kozlov
D: Jimmy Jimmy
D: Ole Olsen
G: Blunt Man

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Dex and Friends Hockey Cards
LW - Valterri Kauppinen 88 OVR (literal child)
C - Makrus "The Tater" Jager 85 OVR (just look at those faceoffs)
RW - Alexis Saint-Michel 85 OVR (young up and comer!)

LD - Luffy Richard 86 OVR (the best Luffy with close seconds being William Hartmann and Sven Svechnikov)
RD - Ryosuke Sato 89 OVR (you gotta have yourself in there!)

G - Harry Carpet 88 OVR (the best goalie in the SHL imo! Potential backups and future starters can be Name Redacted, Jon St. Ark or Olof Karsikko)

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

S56 Hamilton Steelhawks which was probably the best hamilton team
C - Michael Scarn
LW - Theo Morgan
RW - Dick Clapper
LD - Samuel Michaud
RD - Gabriel Johnson
G - A Jobin

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Daniel Merica / Tommy Creller / Thor Ludvigsen
Roy Razin / Chuck Goody
C.J James

They brought hop Manhattan's first Cup together and are my chosen 'dream team'

28 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2021, 09:35 AM by takethehorizon.)

I'm going to build the 'Texas Renegades Collection' All Star collection 1 pack. This is a combination of both old and new players.

C - Jack Durden
W - Andreas Kvalheim
W - Conklin Owen
D - Lord Vader
D - Chris Partlow
G - Jordin FourFour
G - Walter Hobbs

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Hockey CARDS??????? WHERE!!! Oh I have to make my own team, just give me my S55 DET Falcons team, all of them. First season in the SHL, and it was so much fun!! 

33 words

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Well this will be easy. I would throw together the allstars of the very small class of S57. Jonathan Granstrom @Halkohol, Pablo Salvatici @Jepox, Vlastislav Malik @leafs1997 will be our forwards. Arsene Leclerc @spooked, and Me (Sean Gatez) for the 2 defensemen, and then of course we will have the wonderful Jon St. Ark @Arkz tending the goal for us. Such a small draft class deserves an allstar team.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

F - Jason Visser: He was the best player in the league for the majority of the time on my first player. Legend. 93OV
F - Mike Izzy: Gotta add a little sandpaper to an all-star lineup right? And he can score too! 91OV
F - Sophia Bennett: Great teammate and a hell of a scorer. She rounds out the forward trio nicely. 90OV
D - Alonzo Garbanzo: Best D of all time IMO and did it in a tougher era to produce. 94OV
D - Jon Toner: Nice guy, tries hard, loves the game. And because I wanted to shoehorn myself into this. 87OV
G - Luca Del Vecchio: Just cause he's the man. 89OV.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

F - Joe Kurczewski - Gotta have the legend himself.
F - Nicholas Williams - Scarecrow linemate before he became a star.
F - Steven Moyer - Who doesn't want an actual card of themselves?

D - Rex Kirkby - One of the best defenseman ever.
D - Cassius Darrow - Always fun to watch him play.

G - Aleister Cain - My personal favorite goalie.