Create Account

S63 PT #1: Tie the Knot

The most tense situation to be in would be when you are down by 1 goal, because you are the most desperate and tense. When you are leading by 1 goal it is tense because you dont want to give the lead up. But you have the lead, so you just have to defend instead of trying to score. And then you have to give up 2 goals in order to actually lose. If you are a tied game, you arent losing so you will have the chance to actually win, but equal amount chance as lose. But when you are down by 1 goal, it is the most stressfull. To Watch the minutes count down, every power play that doesnt have the minutes dissapear so you know you dont score. Or when the opposing team has the puck and you are tense that you would be down by 2 goals instead of 1.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Prompt 2:
As a player, a tie game is nothing. It's like being back at the start of the game, 0-0. No one has the lead, it is a stalemate. No risk are being made, mistakes are not being made. When leading by one, you are stressing. You are likely playing conservative near the end of the game, not wanting to make a mistake and give up a goal and send it back to even. Being down one goal, you are fighting and scrapping to get that last goal. You are throwing caution to the wind, trying everything you can to score. You aren't worried about mistakes. You are worried about getting the game even again. It's tense, but a good tense. You're already losing, so you aren't worried about losing the lead or giving the other team the advantage. All you are worried about is going hard and fighting until the end.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

I would say that when it comes to tense situations, it is definitely more tense to be up by 1. I say this because you are just watching and waiting and hoping that the other team does not score a tying goal late. When you are down by one, you are kinda just hoping that you can tie the game and i think it is the hope that makes the situation a bit less anxious. Every chance is like “oh this could be it, I hope this is it.” Whereas when you are up by one, you are constantly thinking of the negatives that could happen and ruin your game. Always thinking of the worst case scenario and then if they do end up tying it you’re really in a negative mind frame thinking that now it would be just typical for your team to go and lose the game.

Most tense situation I’ve been in is definitely the s55 berserkers playoff run. I was sweating during each and every series there. Such a relief when we won it.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

When it comes to being the most tense, for me it has to be during a playoff game that goes deep into overtime (at least 3 or 4 OTs) after having given up the lead in the dying seconds of the 3rd period and hoping to any and all deities you haven't just seen the beginning of the end of your own teams defeat. With every stop in the sim for the play by play calls, you can feel the harsh sense of anger and disappointment along with the feeling of excitement and nervousness that could come with the game winning goal at any second, only to find that the game isn't over and continues to speed sim to it's very conclusion. This feeling becomes even stronger in the situation of an elimination or a series clinching (for your team.) must win game. I truly believe that to be the most tense moments in the SHL.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2022, 09:21 PM by Bongo.)

IF THERE WERE TWO SHL PLAYERS WHO WERE GOING TO GET MARRIED IT WOULD BE @Rich and @luke they are both guys who love eachtoher very much (as is evident by their pod cast). I would officiate and create SHL royalty. Rich would be wearing a nice light blue tuxeo whilst grasping some new purple power sour razz powerade - luke would be wearing an elegant, feminine, designer italian mermaid style wedding dress with a chain link helmet in order to cover his beautiful face. I can't blow it.. but suddenly, as i trip in a pool of sweat, i bump into rich, wasting his purple power sour razz powerade onto the beautiful white frills of lukes dress. i look up to see luke crying hysterically "how could you do this to me, stav, i hate you!". oh brother, i really blew it! Luke and Rich would end up rescinding their vows and making me into the public podcast scape goat.. every episode they would have a segment where they doxx and embarrass me! I deserve it. I guess when trusting someone to officiate a royal wedding, you should choose someone like @hotdog or @Evil_AllBran not ME.

Prompt 2

I think for me the most tense situation would be a tie game. I’ve watched a lot of streams & you never know who it could be. One shot could quickly change the whole game whether it puts you down by one or up by one. I think when you’re losing by one you have to try to catch up & when you’re up by one you have to play defensively & also try to get up that one extra point. All are intense situations but I just think being tied & the clock is ticking down you need to get your offensive players out but also want to play your best defence to make sure the puck doesn’t sneak by. It’s a tough decision for the management to decide who to put out in a tied game when they want to come out with the win & make sure they don’t let one in as the time winds down.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Being down by one is probably the least tense. Like the pressure always seems to be less if you're losing the game, almost like there's nothing else to lose. If we can come back, great but if not then we'll be alright. Being tied is a little bit more tense because things can go either way. There's more pressure to perform because the next goal will probably shift momentum to the scoring team. The most tense for me, however, is when we're already winning. I can't help but watch the clock and it always feels like it's going slower when you're winning. I just want the game to end. I remember watching the Renegades/Stampede final where Buffalo had to win to survive and they managed to tie it up. It felt like time slowed to a crawl as Buffalo tied things up. Texas went on to win the game but it was intense.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

I've chosen to write about Prompt #1.

At last, it's finally happening. The much anticipated wedding between Vincent Fox and Ben Jammin. The pair met at an Edmonton Blizzard rally and it was love at first sight. Most Blizzard team members who were present that day knew that day would eventually come. Despite playing for different junior teams, their bound was too strong to be defeated by a rivalry and at last they decided to tie the knot. Aside from both junior team, they felt the Edmonton Blizzard team should be invited, after all, it's because of them they met. The pair had a wonderful ceremony planned. However, multiple people caused a disturbance, were they too drunk ? Who knows... I still doubt anyone opposes their union. The most notable one being Axel Foley with claims that Ben Jammin isn't who he says he is and he'd be someone named James Truong. Jammin defended himself saying it's because of his multiple personality disorder, which is new information for Vincent Fox who never met James Truong. In the end, it all worked out and the two lovebugs are happier than ever. Before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!

195 words

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

PROMPT #2

I really think a tie game has to be the most tense of those three scenarios. Heading into the final stretch of of a meaningful game tied knowing that the next goal is probably going to decide the game and knowing that FHM doesn't care who gets it. Your team could be dominating the opposition but if FHM decides its time to give the other team the goal there is nothing you can do. Obviously being up a goal is the where everyone would rather be and you are just hoping that you don't give up the tying goal. I personally don't mind being behind in a game because I know that comebacks happen all the time and I think it adds a bit to the excitement. I've been in that situation a few times where the team comes from behind and wins the game, and if the rest of the team is watching the stream the Discord LR can be pretty fun to be in.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2022, 09:47 PM by gurbs.)

P1- FN LN becomes the first person in the SHL to marry themselves. FN LN is a big supporter of Sologamy. What Is Sologamy? Sologomay, or self-marriage, is a symbolic ceremony where you commit to maintaining a meaningful, deep, and loving relationship with yourself. Sologamy is a commitment to yourself and not necessarily to singledom or celibacy. I understand some may say this is narsattic behavior and to that I say…. Narcissists don’t love themselves, quite the opposite in fact. In Greek mythology, poor old Narcissus became obsessed with his own reflection in a pool, staring at it until he lost the will to live and died. Narcissism is a fixation with your physical appearance and public perception of you.
In contrast, marrying yourself has nothing to do with vanity or seeking adoration. Sologamy is committing to be responsible for your own happiness and, as a result, becoming more emotionally available to accept and understand others. Developing a sense of self-worth, as opposed to insecurity, allows you greater capacity for human connection.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Teddy cuddles Mike izzy as he are getting married and no one has ever seen anything like it before It's tremendous outrageous and it might even be a good time for all those involved. Michael fitted will be there to cut the cake as the ceremonial 1st pitch goes out at the who's gigan festival of 2023.. Teddy has long awaited for this moment since being traded for my cozy way back in the way back but now it's here and now it is time for us all to engage in the glorious ceremony of these 2 hall of famers and former G m's plus current G m's plus again gonna be former G m's because ya dog. CNN's gonna cover the event and no one's gonna watch because wow Anderson Cooper's a fucking bitch.. a warmongering bitch and I'm sick and tired of that shit

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

PBE PT

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I think the most tense times watching the stream have to be when it is a tie game. I don’t really watch streams anymore, but I used to a lot when I was GM of Colorado. The most tense moments were always in playoff games when the entire season is on the line. Tie games, particularly games in overtime, always had my heart rate pumping. In those situations, you know every single highlight reel that pops up could be the end to the game. When the highlight starts in your own zone, you hold your breath that your team can clear it out. I think the next most tense moments are when your team is up by 1 goal and trying to close the game out. There are definitely scary times trying to hold onto that lead. I think the least tense for me was being down by a goal because I always was negative that we would lose so it wasn’t very tense.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

I would probably say being tied, especially near the end. Because as much as you need that one goal to get ahead in the game, you need to make sure not to be scored on or now you're behind, very near to the end of the game, and you need 2 to win. It's different than being down by one straight away, because the other team isn't looking to score as much as if it's tied. Ties can also lead to overtime, which is definitely one of the most stressful moments in hockey. Simon LeBlanc and the LA Panthers lost a series in Season 53 against the Edmonton Blizzard in 4, and all games went to overtime. These 4 games could have went our way instead and we could have been through. It was probably the most tense moments in my career, and honestly I wouldn't want to ever experience this ever again.

157 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

okay alright here we go im gonna start this prompt (prompt number two) to talk aobut the threee scenarios gven whjich are tie game lead by one or down by one all of this are tense situation in simulaiton hockey league game for all simulation hockey league team and even simiulation major junior hockey leauge game and simulation major hockeiy league teams on the ice in our simulations for all. I think of the three options being up by one is most nervrwracking cause you know you are about to win but any second it can be senatched away, with tie its like alright we are tied its one of us that is gonna score next not a huge deal, and down by one your like okay pull the goalie maybe we can make somthing happen but up by one its on you more pressure to close it out and win you know what i mean

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]