Create Account

Nour Code of Conduct Punishment

02-08-2022, 03:26 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
02-08-2022, 02:54 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Not for things already analyzed, but for provoking Nour in a secondary incident, after the things that already have been analyzed.
You want him punished for saying things that weren't over the line, that caused someone else to go over the line?
HO is punishing the reply, so it would be fairly safe to assume that if the initial statements were problematic they would have made it one post/punishment.

How much deeper on this do we have to go before you can see the hypocrisy about this and just admit you are pitchforking Izzy

I have no idea what was said, but its very OOC for Nour to just go off on someone without being pushed far.

Im not pitchforking anyone. If I was, you'd know.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

02-08-2022, 04:10 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
02-08-2022, 03:48 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Here’s a thread team made from my phone, with no knowledge of player tpe, and sometimes (almost all the time) names and position:

ACC - CementHands - Katth
grok - Stan Din’desque - JoeyK
spooked - Grogu Maddesson - Rich

Fluw - Oliver Cleary
Hagan - Rich
glutes- Halk

Swiss Cheese
Idk Goalies
hi

I think you're 'Swiss Cheese'

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

02-08-2022, 04:23 PMMutedfaith Wrote:
02-08-2022, 03:26 PMWeretarantula Wrote: You want him punished for saying things that weren't over the line, that caused someone else to go over the line?
HO is punishing the reply, so it would be fairly safe to assume that if the initial statements were problematic they would have made it one post/punishment.

How much deeper on this do we have to go before you can see the hypocrisy about this and just admit you are pitchforking Izzy

I have no idea what was said, but its very OOC for Nour to just go off on someone without being pushed far.

Im not pitchforking anyone. If I was, you'd know.
Doesn't matter if it was not like him or if Izzy said something that upset him. No one is above the standard set by the rules. Until we see Izzy punished for the second time, it's his right to be presumed innocent/to have not crossed that standard.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

02-08-2022, 03:48 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Here’s a thread team made from my phone, with no knowledge of player tpe, and sometimes (almost all the time) names and position:

ACC - CementHands - Katth
grok - Stan Din’desque - JoeyK
spooked - Grogu Maddesson - Rich

Fluw - Oliver Cleary
Hagan - Rich
glutes- Halk

Swiss Cheese
Idk Goalies

i finally make the thread team and i'm not even in the right position

02-08-2022, 04:26 PMCementHands Wrote:
02-08-2022, 04:10 PMGeekusoid Wrote: hi

I think you're 'Swiss Cheese'

I didn't earn the nickname Chokerlain for nothin!

Its my time to shine and be.....(what's swiss cheese?)   Holy!  

*rimshot for the poor pun*

02-08-2022, 02:49 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
02-08-2022, 02:48 PMLordBirdman Wrote: I think two adults should be able to say not nice things to each other
Yo heck this opinion

perhaps, heck you

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

02-08-2022, 03:37 PMMazatt Wrote: How come every time Izzy does something shitty there's always a group of people pointing fingers the other way at valid questions, or pushing some HO bias narrative? Just curious tbh

Because sometimes people are just being dumb, like a couple months ago when several people started shitting on him for offering Samee a beer and posting a beerclink emoji(like he does to everyone) as an apology for the bacon rap he did way back.

Idk what this was and obviously it was something bad enough to warrant a suspension, but people are just fucking dumb sometimes, lol. So i can understand why he gets defended at times. I've seen far more instances of people acting like assholes towards him than the other way around. Though im guessing most of the shit he's done has been behind closed doors.

02-08-2022, 04:38 PMLordBirdman Wrote:
02-08-2022, 02:49 PMWeretarantula Wrote: Yo heck this opinion

perhaps, heck you
[Image: pn6tspoj5do31.jpg?auto=webp&s=eb832d17e0...00d305cae0]

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 05:06 PM by Merica.)

02-08-2022, 03:26 PMMuerto Wrote:
02-08-2022, 02:44 PMMerica Wrote: This ain’t it, chief.

This guy comes up to me
His face red like a rose in a thorn bush
Like all the colors of a royal flush
And he's peeling off those dollar bills
Slapping them down
One hundred!
Two hundred!
And I can see those fighter planes

Am I buggin ya?
Sorry
Don't mean to bug ya
OK Edge
Play the blues!

Song lyrics is the lowest form of comedy

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

02-08-2022, 05:06 PMMerica Wrote:
02-08-2022, 03:26 PMMuerto Wrote: This guy comes up to me
His face red like a rose in a thorn bush
Like all the colors of a royal flush
And he's peeling off those dollar bills
Slapping them down
One hundred!
Two hundred!

Am I buggin ya?
Sorry
Don't mean to bug ya
OK Edge
Play the blues!

Song lyrics is the lowest form of comedy
u2 is the lowest form of song lyrics

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

02-08-2022, 02:09 PMinverted Wrote: U2 still sucks
Stfu kyle. Please

02-08-2022, 04:46 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:
02-08-2022, 03:37 PMMazatt Wrote: How come every time Izzy does something shitty there's always a group of people pointing fingers the other way at valid questions, or pushing some HO bias narrative? Just curious tbh

Because sometimes people are just being dumb, like a couple months ago when several people started shitting on him for offering Samee a beer and posting a beerclink emoji(like he does to everyone) as an apology for the bacon rap he did way back.

Idk what this was and obviously it was something bad enough to warrant a suspension, but people are just fucking dumb sometimes, lol. So i can understand why he gets defended at times. I've seen far more instances of people acting like assholes towards him than the other way around. Though im guessing most of the shit he's done has been behind closed doors.
Good news my friend, no more guesswork necessary! It’s definitely done in private

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

02-08-2022, 05:43 PMLB3737 Wrote:
02-08-2022, 02:09 PMinverted Wrote: U2 still sucks
Stfu kyle. Please
LB still sucks

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

02-08-2022, 05:49 PMinverted Wrote:
02-08-2022, 05:43 PMLB3737 Wrote: Stfu kyle. Please
LB still sucks
@ho I'm not friends with this man. Pls punish him as soon as convenient

02-08-2022, 05:49 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
02-08-2022, 04:46 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: Because sometimes people are just being dumb, like a couple months ago when several people started shitting on him for offering Samee a beer and posting a beerclink emoji(like he does to everyone) as an apology for the bacon rap he did way back.

Good news my friend, no more guesswork necessary! It’s definitely done in private

Kinda like ur sexual harassment against me in DMs