Create Account

Breaking my Silence: Exposing Izzy

Normalize permabanning manipulative abusers.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Sorry you had to go through that Valor. Izzy has no excuse for doing what he did and it's in no way your fault. I'm glad you've decided to stick with the league and I hope your next team can be a much more welcoming environment.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

02-10-2022, 11:56 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: To provide some clarity on the timeline of all these events without dragging out too many specifics (which we have deliberately avoided making public due to the sensitive and potentially harmful content of some of the matters in question), here is a brief timeline of these events from the HO perspective:

- Calgary GM position opened
- We received apps for the position
- While discussing CGY GM apps, Izzy's initial offense (the one he was punished for) occurred between Izzy and HO members
- Izzy was punished
- During the punishment and appeals process, additional things happened that Valor has referenced here between Izzy and themselves, including Izzy laying blame on Valor for his punishment and urging Valor to come to his defense during his suspension.
- Izzy came to Teddy and requested that his account be deleted. At no point was it indicated that he was doing so for any other reason than to leave the site.

There was some initial confusion regarding the punishment itself - particularly assumptions that the punishment was for the previous locker room issues in Calgary Valor references here, but that was never a factor in this specific disciplinary process. The punishment Izzy received was specifically for his conduct surrounding the GM hiring process.

Thanks Jess!

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I hope your new team treats you a lot better @ValorX77 . And good on you to clear up everything regarding this, so that the ones who defended Izzy know exactly what happened.

And i still don't understand the power trips some GMs have on sim leagues, it's just pathetic.

No one should ever have to be treated this cruelly. When Izzy inevitably tries to come back and act like nothing happens, he shouldn’t be welcomed back in open arms.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

02-10-2022, 12:17 PMBuster Wrote: No one should ever have to be treated this cruelly. When Izzy inevitably tries to come back and act like nothing happens, he shouldn’t be welcomed back in open arms.

100%, at first I was willing to chalk this whole situation down to just innocent negligence on Izzy's part, but as more things unraveled the case is a lot more weird and gross than I first thought

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Glad to hear you're headed to a better place. I know for a fact your new LR will be warm and welcoming.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

02-10-2022, 12:23 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
02-10-2022, 12:17 PMBuster Wrote: No one should ever have to be treated this cruelly. When Izzy inevitably tries to come back and act like nothing happens, he shouldn’t be welcomed back in open arms.

100%, at first I was willing to chalk this whole situation down to just innocent negligence on Izzy's part, but as more things unraveled the case is a lot more weird and gross than I first thought

There’s a reason I’ve been so upset about this situation. I was informed about what was said early on and it almost made me throw up I was so disgusted.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

:thonk:

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

We need more people like Valor in the league
A little courage goes such a long way to making this league safer and more enjoyable for everyone
<3

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

02-10-2022, 11:52 AMGooney Wrote:
02-10-2022, 11:47 AMCptSquall Wrote: My world about this site has been irreparably damaged. Izzy used to be a great, passionate guy but there is no excuse for what he put you through. I truly hope the trade and new team make you feel at peace and more than welcome. If there is any way i can help, do not feel shy to reach out on discord or the Forum to me.

never was, steve

So i've come to learn.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Valor, we've spoken about this. I'm glad you're sticking around, and I hope you don't let the abuse from Izzy ruin your experience in the league. There's a lot of genuinely great people that are in this league.

As for Izzy, I hope we never see him come back to this league.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Only sadistic person would wish for real harm to anyone here. I'm glad that you are here, enjoying yourself and feeling well.
There are plenty of good people here as you get to know them. There is also a very real and deep need for people to hate someone or something.

Through satire, I'm providing a service to the more vulnerable people here. I am attempting to draw out that hate and have as much of it directed at me as possible, so that more vulnerable people like you are left alone. Real hate speech and real discrimination toward any group should not be tolerated.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

02-10-2022, 02:22 PMSabresFan Wrote: Only sadistic person would wish for real harm to anyone here. I'm glad that you are here, enjoying yourself and feeling well.
There are plenty of good people here as you get to know them. There is also a very real and deep need for people to hate someone or something.

Through satire, I'm providing a service to the more vulnerable people here. I am attempting to draw out that hate and have as much of it directed at me as possible, so that more vulnerable people like you are left alone. Real hate speech and real discrimination toward any group should not be tolerated.

Get off the cross dude we need the wood

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

02-10-2022, 02:22 PMSabresFan Wrote: Only sadistic person would wish for real harm to anyone here. I'm glad that you are here, enjoying yourself and feeling well.

Do you even believe this?

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]