Create Account

Breaking my Silence: Exposing Izzy

Valor it takes a lot of courage to come out and talk about this and that's really inspiring from you. I'm glad you have been able to realize this is NOT your fault and no one should make you feel like it is. You are a victim here and i'm glad you are getting that change of scenery for yourself, and have been able to write out this post and think critically about the situation

You have a lot of support here after the comments Izzy made, just remember that

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”-Nickelback

[Image: zombomeme10022022120509.jpg]

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2022, 04:14 PM by bluesfan55.)

that's just awful. glad to see you're now on a team where you won't have to be consistently harrassed by your own gm and kudos for talking about this openly, you're got balls that i don't

Toxic environment

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

02-10-2022, 04:18 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Toxic environment

its toxic from your smelly diaper

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

02-10-2022, 02:22 PMSabresFan Wrote: Only sadistic person would wish for real harm to anyone here. I'm glad that you are here, enjoying yourself and feeling well.
There are plenty of good people here as you get to know them. There is also a very real and deep need for people to hate someone or something.

Through satire, I'm providing a service to the more vulnerable people here. I am attempting to draw out that hate and have as much of it directed at me as possible, so that more vulnerable people like you are left alone. Real hate speech and real discrimination toward any group should not be tolerated.

Towards ANY group? What about nazis

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-10-2022, 04:33 PMSlashACM Wrote:
02-10-2022, 02:22 PMSabresFan Wrote: Only sadistic person would wish for real harm to anyone here. I'm glad that you are here, enjoying yourself and feeling well.
There are plenty of good people here as you get to know them. There is also a very real and deep need for people to hate someone or something.

Through satire, I'm providing a service to the more vulnerable people here. I am attempting to draw out that hate and have as much of it directed at me as possible, so that more vulnerable people like you are left alone. Real hate speech and real discrimination toward any group should not be tolerated.

Towards ANY group? What about nazis

Freedom of assembly /s

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

All this drama disgusts me. Can we not be toxic for once?

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Locking the thread per user's request.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]