Create Account

Charity Drive Follow Up
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2022, 08:18 PM by Count Chocula.)

Give me the Ragnar gnomedab and only fans promotions now. With so much backlash across the league this is the only way to quell the masses.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

- I will be making a video to post to the site soon featuring me in a suit reading off some famous SHL copypastas that @luketd and I are compiling as we speak. Yes there will be mood lighting. Yes I will have an alcoholic beverage in hand. No I will not have LIFE memorized.

????

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-14-2022, 01:41 PMSlashACM Wrote: - I will be making a video to post to the site soon featuring me in a suit reading off some famous SHL copypastas that @luketd and I are compiling as we speak. Yes there will be mood lighting. Yes I will have an alcoholic beverage in hand. No I will not have LIFE memorized.

????
Will you sing that U2 song?

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

02-14-2022, 02:18 PMbrickwall35 Wrote:
02-14-2022, 01:41 PMSlashACM Wrote: - I will be making a video to post to the site soon featuring me in a suit reading off some famous SHL copypastas that @luketd and I are compiling as we speak. Yes there will be mood lighting. Yes I will have an alcoholic beverage in hand. No I will not have LIFE memorized.

????
Will you sing that U2 song?

Charity drive pt. 2, 5k reward I'll sing that u2 song in a sabres jersey

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

????

Will the suit be a suit without sleeves, or sleeves without a suit?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

@WannabeFinn custom charity cards when

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

cards wen?

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]