Create Account

New SHL Commissioner

02-15-2022, 07:17 PMsve7en Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:14 PMAcsolap Wrote: Easily the best choice. The only choice that could be made really.

Working hard out of the gate for those brownie points

Good luck Finn, plenty of challenges facing the league but I know you're up for it.

Yea you sure know me. :paepae:

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I can't think of many people who care more about the league than Finn. Looking forward to what he has planned.

Good luck!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2022, 07:22 PM by brickwall35.)

I have had 0 interaction with WBF, but it certainly seems like the people who I look up to on this site definitely don't like this decision, and having heard rumors of who the other apps were, the decision is a bit concerning.

That being said, I wish WBF the best of luck in this role and hope he brings a lot of great change and positivity to this league.

If not, actually permaban owners.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Begone, wannabe! Begone!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Eesh

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I hope Finn bans Hamilton

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

This is a good hire. I can only count on my hand the number of people that is cares the same or more about the league than Finn. Good luck!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Hail Mary to save the league?

Good luck @WannabeFinn.

Lol some people are real mad about this. There’s a lot of stones being thrown in glass houses already. I can’t wait to read more.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Guys if Finn is commish then he can't GM buffalo anymore. This is an absolute win

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Thread team pls.

Wow i got snubbed

[Image: lebbish.gif]

02-15-2022, 07:27 PMRagnar Wrote: Lol some people are real mad about this. There’s a lot of stones being thrown in glass houses already. I can’t wait to read more.

Mouth breathers gonna mouth breathe.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

#LeeIn

But also LeeOut

02-15-2022, 07:29 PMml002 Wrote: Guys if Finn is commish then he can't GM buffalo anymore. This is an absolute win

We need a GM u free?

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]