Create Account

New SHL Commissioner

02-15-2022, 07:49 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: If "nobody cares more about the league than Finn" as some of you claim, then why is his main way of showing that being an ass to everyone that isn't on his team? No matter how smart Finn is and how nice he might be behind closed doors and to his friends, how can we expect the kind of leader the league needs from someone who is basically a troll to everyone who isn't part of his in-group?

Look who's in here stirring shit up too lol

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-15-2022, 07:49 PMsteveoiscool Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:48 PMmarco999 Wrote: Maybe people should wait to see how WBF performs as commish before criticizing the hiring. Actions speak louder than words...
Sensible post #69. Nice.

I timed it perfectly, nice

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

02-15-2022, 07:50 PMmcpumpkin Wrote: I am here to put my public PR facing take out there for everyone to hear, then running to my Discords to type paragraphs and give my expert rundown on the situation, because my opinion NEEDS to be heard, and I just can't feel respected enough or comfortable enough to talk about such things here.
I just wanna make a thread team :(

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

02-15-2022, 07:49 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: If "nobody cares more about the league than Finn" as some of you claim, then why is his main way of showing that being an ass to everyone that isn't on his team? No matter how smart Finn is and how nice he might be behind closed doors and to his friends, how can we expect the kind of leader the league needs from someone who is basically a troll to everyone who isn't part of his in-group?

fight fire with fire

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

02-15-2022, 07:47 PMAcsolap Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:45 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: Literally who are you

Lol who the fuck are you? Apart from being the guy who begs for blowjobs on Reddit that is.

What crawled up your ass this afternoon dude?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

02-15-2022, 07:52 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:47 PMAcsolap Wrote: Lol who the fuck are you? Apart from being the guy who begs for blowjobs on Reddit that is.

What crawled up your ass this afternoon dude?
That’s literally how he acts all the time idk why you’re surprised. He’s one of the reasons i stepped down lmao

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

02-15-2022, 07:47 PMbrickwall35 Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:47 PMAcsolap Wrote: Lol who the fuck are you? Apart from being the guy who begs for blowjobs on Reddit that is.
Imagine doing a reddit deep dive on me to come up with such a lame clap back lmao

more importantly did it work

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Sabresfan snubbed :(

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2022, 07:58 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

02-15-2022, 07:51 PMSlashACM Wrote:

Look who's in here stirring shit up too lol

Well i meaning, he's not COMPLETELY wrong. Then again, most people has become more decent after becoming commish.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3177397

Just going to take this opportunity to boost my pod. Nothing to see here.

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

02-15-2022, 07:58 PMAsked Madden Wrote: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3177397

Just going to take this opportunity to boost my pod. Nothing to see here.

Absolutely shameless lol.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

02-15-2022, 07:55 PMRagnar Wrote: Sabresfan snubbed :(

He's already protecting vulnerable people, don't have time to be commish

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

02-15-2022, 07:56 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:51 PMSlashACM Wrote: Look who's in here stirring shit up too lol

Well i meaning, he's not COMPLETELY wrong. Then again, most people has become more decent after becoming commish.

By look who's in here I meant the dudes being an ass to brickwall. Came in here to pick fights with people who don't support this decision

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

#FireTez

:tytorch:

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

02-15-2022, 07:29 PMml002 Wrote: Guys if Finn is commish then he can't GM buffalo anymore. This is an absolute win
tomen is the real gm no cap

[Image: capybar22_600.png]