Create Account

New SHL Commissioner

02-16-2022, 04:39 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote:
02-16-2022, 10:19 AMToast Wrote: Are there more SHLers in Ottawa? We could form our own team at this rate.

Lets do it

Tampering, ban Chicago @WannabeFinn

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Good luck as commish, @WannabeFinn . Never been in the same LR as you but I know you've had a successful run as GM of Buffalo and I hope you can bring that to the site as a whole.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

02-16-2022, 01:00 PMfishy Wrote:
02-16-2022, 10:19 AMToast Wrote: Are there more SHLers in Ottawa? We could form our own team at this rate.

I know of at least 2 more, maybe we can all gather together and counter-protest the appointment of WBF

Should we all meet at Ram Ranch?

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

who's from chiraq and wants to meet at Portillos

@SlashACM

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

02-16-2022, 12:38 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
02-16-2022, 11:35 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: There's definitely more. I know there are a few IA guys from GR, but somehow you guys both missed @SpartanGibbles.

im not in any LRs with gibbles so i always forget ;_;
TBF, we just missed each other in GM chat like ships passing in the night.
Don't forget @Nictox being on the other side of the state too. But yeah I'm just a few minutes north of GR. I might even get partial season tickets to the Griffins next season. If peeps are ever in the area I'm always down to grab some grub/drinks.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

02-16-2022, 06:15 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
02-16-2022, 12:38 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: im not in any LRs with gibbles so i always forget ;_;
Don't forget @Nictox being on the other side of the state too. But yeah I'm just a few minutes north of GR. I might even get partial season tickets to the Griffins next season. If peeps are ever in the area I'm always down to grab some grub/drinks.

im actually in cedar springs, so also a few minutes north :eyes:

I completely forgot about @steveoiscool @taterswc and Lev (idk your site name). I see them in real life like once a week, so thats just me being dumb 

Damn near 10 of us in this bitch

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

02-16-2022, 06:18 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
02-16-2022, 06:15 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: TBF, we just missed each other in GM chat like ships passing in the night.

im actually in cedar springs, so also a few minutes north :eyes:

I completely forgot about @steveoiscool @taterswc and Lev (idk your site name). I see them in real life like once a week, so thats just me being dumb 

Shit man... well uhhhh the Spartan part of my name isn't for MSU, I'm probably like 10 minutes away if that.

There were some other's who went IA a while ago, we had been thinking of doing a meet up at some point I think.

02-16-2022, 06:24 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
02-16-2022, 06:18 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: im actually in cedar springs, so also a few minutes north :eyes:

Shit man... well uhhhh the Spartan part of my name isn't for MSU, I'm probably like 10 minutes away if that.

There were some other's who went IA a while ago, we had been thinking of doing a meet up at some point I think.

that'd be dope, never a bad reason to drink

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

02-16-2022, 06:32 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
02-16-2022, 06:24 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Shit man... well uhhhh the Spartan part of my name isn't for MSU, I'm probably like 10 minutes away if that.

that'd be dope, never a bad reason to drink
I'm free next Thur/Fri if you want to hit up one of the many brewing companies that surround us haha

@Pythonic ri gang

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

02-16-2022, 12:38 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: im not in any LRs with gibbles so i always forget ;_;

Griffins games have been so lackluster compared to previous years. I think for me it's just a mix of the team having such a high roster turnover compared to like 14-18 where the roster stayed the same for the most part. Then concessions just being a pain in the ass with the no cash deal

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

[Image: Wally.png]

02-16-2022, 07:33 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote:
02-16-2022, 06:15 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: TBF, we just missed each other in GM chat like ships passing in the night.

Griffins games have been so lackluster compared to previous years. I think for me it's just a mix of the team having such a high roster turnover compared to like 14-18 where the roster stayed the same for the most part. Then concessions just being a pain in the ass with the no cash deal
I've definitely noticed it hasn't been as energetic as usual, but the 3 games I've been to this season have been pretty decent. The New Years game was pretty great. Also saw 2 fights so far where they just mauled the other guy which was nice. If nothing else I have missed watching a game live since college. Also hard to beat the price since Skywalk parking is like 8 bucks.

02-16-2022, 08:02 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
02-16-2022, 07:33 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: Griffins games have been so lackluster compared to previous years. I think for me it's just a mix of the team having such a high roster turnover compared to like 14-18 where the roster stayed the same for the most part. Then concessions just being a pain in the ass with the no cash deal
I've definitely noticed it hasn't been as energetic as usual, but the 3 games I've been to this season have been pretty decent. The New Years game was pretty great. Also saw 2 fights so far where they just mauled the other guy which was nice. If nothing else I have missed watching a game live since college. Also hard to beat the price since Skywalk parking is like 8 bucks.
I think I've been to three games so far. Most recent game was against Ontario the first night. No fights, but Martin was about to beat up Wagner, but the linesmen were on it. Though a fan from the upper level did throw a hotdog and hit Martin just as he dropped his gloves, which was kinda funny once I realized it was a hotdog

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

woah this turned into territory wars. go team st louis