Create Account

S63 mPT #5: The End of the World

I will spend my final days in the comfort of @Ragnar's giant arms. That will bring me comfort with the end of times coming along and all of that

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

I would spend my time trying to find somewhere else to be. Hopefully maybe just leaving North America would be ok, but maybe space. Hopefully it's just the future then, and you know we can go be living in space doing the space stuff

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

spinzone: i know that the planet doesnt blow up, and i spend that week grinding for TPE and ignoring my family so that Tokolosh can be a superstar max earner after everyone else has finished panicking.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I spend my final week pleading with the volcano to address it's personal issues in a less destructive way. Perhaps seeing a therapist or even just venting to a friend could calm it down?

[Image: petrov.png]

I would pack up the family and travel to Europe. I would roam the continent and use the rest of our money to fly where ever we wanted to!

[Image: 65157_s.gif]

Definitely spend the last bit with my friends and family. But would also spend a good chunk of the middle portion of the week checking things off my bucket list. The first day of the week would be spent creating said bucket list since I don’t have one.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

probably spend it with friends/family, or visit places I enjoy if i could somehow or just do nothing and think about our impending doom that is coming

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

My last week would be spent writing as much fitted media as I possibly can for the great Simulation Hockey League. People deserve to read the best possible literature as they slowly burn into the earth.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

I live in Australia so I will not have to worry about your super volcano and massive eruption. Might miss the sports though. Sounds like we're all going back into lockdown from ash though, wonder if people will wear a mask then.

Sven spends his final days trying various designer drugs and partying with beautiful people. He is not capable of truly understanding his own mortality and must escape these thoughts through drugs and sex.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Lyle would want to spend the rest of his life with his family. Both his actual family and his Specters family. He would want to spend his last days surrounded by the people he cares for the most and both of his families fit the bill pretty well.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Spend time with friends and family. ...
Say what you've been too scared to say. ...
Pet all the animals you can. ...
Eat as much of your favourite food as you like. ...
Register to become an organ and tissue donor

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Just go and hang with family and just enjoy the last few days on this world. Whatever goes on will be guided by the feeling of finality.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

would spend the final week of time eatting as much ice cream as I can; try all types of flavors. I would eat all of the ice cream in the world so I would not feel any pain.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

If this circumstance were to come true, and I were able to get outside of the blast radius I would try and find some sort of congregation of people who try and work to survive these types of things. potentially get some sort of grow lights and hydroelectric generation thing. If this were not possible and it were a global catastrophe that were to end humanity. I would probably spend it with my family and make a nice meal or two.