Create Account

Im out.

It takes a lot to out your mental health first. I'm sorry it ended like this, but I hope this helps you. All the best, been great chatting with you in the Carolina LR

[Image: banes.png]

I hope you are able to sort out your mental health away from the league, good luck

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

@Fitted2106 speech

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2022, 05:50 PM by bluesfan55.)

ah yes this is all totally hamilton's fault

i appreciate that you're taking time off for your mental health as that's 100% more important than a silly little simulation league, but blaming everything on us is imo 100% not the move

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

It's selfish of me to not like this. I hope time away will ease your burden of burnout caused by this place.

How do I unsubscribe from these feels/scary posts?

03-01-2022, 05:50 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: ah yes this is all totally hamilton's fault

i appreciate that you're taking time off for your mental health as that's 100% more important than a silly little simulation league, but blaming everything on us is imo 100% not the move

Go ask teams outside yours about what they think has ruined the fun of the league and 9 out of 10 times they’ll talk about Hamilton winning every year every time.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

03-01-2022, 05:57 PMKeygan Wrote:
03-01-2022, 05:50 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: ah yes this is all totally hamilton's fault

Go ask teams outside yours about what they think has ruined the fun of the league and 9 out of 10 times they’ll talk about Hamilton winning every year every time.
Pretty much this.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

more constant fighting and drama and arguments after someone is leaving. No one cares to quit having the tension and drama. Its not going to end unless you take initiative to stop it. Just act like civilized people it's not that difficult but you make it SOOOOO difficult. Can we just make peace?

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Take care of yourself in real life! A few words posted on a message board for a hockey simulation are nothing in comparison.

I never had anything against you, any of your decisions, or the people in the TBB locker room.

The SHL was / is supposed to be a fun, casual diversion from real life. Too often it either consumes people or degenerates into ridiculous, senseless fighting. When I felt like I was being attacked, I spit back some mockery of the place. That all calmed down and I have the SHL slotted in its proper place in my life.

During the past week, the world is engaged in a real fight. Let's focus on winning that fight instead of finding ways to antagonize one another.

Best wishes to you, Bromanov.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Heart Uk Heart

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

03-01-2022, 06:08 PMShylo_Moxii Wrote: more constant fighting and drama and arguments after someone is leaving. No one cares to quit having the tension and drama. Its not going to end unless you take initiative to stop it. Just act like civilized people it's not that difficult but you make it SOOOOO difficult. Can we just make peace?
Ironic

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

03-01-2022, 06:18 PMJimmysmo27 l Wrote: Additionally, final word on Sabres: We drafted sabres because he was valuable at 4th. Everyone knew it was a solid choice. When he went off the rails, we decided to treat the situation with a little bit of grace, see if he could change. The bias here is obvious, we want our pick to do well. we gave him some rope and he went and hung himself with it. I've heard from a number of people that they think the TBB LR is toxic or something because we didn't drop sabres the very minute he said something weird. Fuck off. You guys attack dissidents on sight, you give no grace, no warning, no understanding. Sabres would not have seen reason, but that doesn't change the fact that you couldn't have known that. You choose violence the first chance you get. You all know who you are. Figure it the fuck out. If you want to bad mouth our locker room, say it to geekusoid, dwight, roastpuff, flappy, fitted, fever, teddy, rankle, and especially ranger jase. You can fuck all the way off if you think a LR that rangerjase chooses to be in is a bad one. I defy you to name a single person who has a bad thing to say about him.

The same goes for Lesgo Brandon. Dhoop has been nothing but kind to anyone and, as far as i know, is well liked in his locker room, enough to be captain. We drafted him because we felt he was the best option at the late 1st we had. We had good chats with him before we recognized his name, then when we realized we put him at DND, then as the draft happened we thought it might be worth it. And it was. You guys attacked him on sight. I'm here to tell you that ignorant texans aren't here to tarnish the safe space (i say that lovingly) that's been created here. Dhoop doesn't understand what that phrase means to you
, and you didnt try to help him understand. I'm not going to die on any hill with dhoop, but just know that you treated him poorly and showed him no reason to understand your pain.

I say all these things because this is a toxic element of our league. You are projecting the pain and hurt you've suffered onto people who are unaware of that pain and hurt. So what do they see? They see you at your worst. Your rage. Your vitriol. Figure it out.”

Bless, Bro  

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

03-01-2022, 06:18 PMBfine Wrote:
03-01-2022, 06:08 PMShylo_Moxii Wrote: more constant fighting and drama and arguments after someone is leaving. No one cares to quit having the tension and drama. Its not going to end unless you take initiative to stop it. Just act like civilized people it's not that difficult but you make it SOOOOO difficult. Can we just make peace?
Ironic
irony in what?

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

It's been awesome knowing you, Wuma - and your kind welcoming into the Kraken LR.

Mental health takes priority completely, and I hope to see you back one day perhaps. Take it easy and take care of yourself, mate.

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar

Oh you motherfu..

Jkjk :D Hope nothing but the best for you bud and I agree with you 100% with everything you said.
Get your physical and mental rest and reset, you're a good lad all around and I hope we get to see you back at some point :handshake:

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska