Create Account

Im out.

03-01-2022, 06:04 PMDELIRIVM Wrote:
03-01-2022, 05:57 PMKeygan Wrote: Go ask teams outside yours about what they think has ruined the fun of the league and 9 out of 10 times they’ll talk about Hamilton winning every year every time.
Pretty much this.

same.

He really knocked this out of the park.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

03-01-2022, 05:50 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: But blaming everything on us is imo 100% not the move

I feel like the fact that this is just one paragraph out if the post and you interpret it as the whole thing being 100% blaming you and not about anything else isn't going to help you make your point

[Image: lespoils.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2022, 09:01 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that your experience ended up being so unpleasant... it's good to see that you are taking the necessary steps towards a healthier state of mind, I hope everything works out for you!

In regards to the discussion about Hamilton in here... In my opinion the problem isn't so much Hamilton winning too often, the problem is Hamilton forcing everyone into a test-simming and meta arms race that nobody enjoys and which burns everyone out, especially the GMs. This thread is a prime example of this as is the fact that we can't find enough people for a job anymore that used to be the most coveted in the league.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Never really got to know you super well but I've seen you everywhere and that work ethic doesn't go unnoticed.

<3

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

I'm sorry to hear about how tough things have been for you. I've enjoyed every interaction I've had with you and appreciate the way you aren't afraid to speak your mind. If you do move on from the league, know that it can never be a bad thing to prioritize your own mental health. Just the time you've given is enough of a gift to everyone that makes this thing of ours possible, and nothing else is owed.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

I’m pretty sure the guy who named his player with “secret” Conservative code for “Fuck Joe Biden” knew what he was doing.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

03-01-2022, 09:38 PMArkz Wrote: I’m pretty sure the guy who named his player with “secret” Conservative code for “Fuck Joe Biden” knew what he was doing.
also I think people were on the “maybe he just legitimately doesn’t know” train until he replied in that thread doubling down and pulling out the “privileged person” playbook.

best of luck in the future. it’s been real

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

03-01-2022, 09:38 PMArkz Wrote: I’m pretty sure the guy who named his player with “secret” Conservative code for “Fuck Joe Biden” knew what he was doing.

Oh no not a conservative opinion on my SHL

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

<3 was a pleasure. Thank you for making GB fun to be on pal.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

03-01-2022, 08:37 PMlespoils Wrote:
03-01-2022, 05:50 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: But blaming everything on us is imo 100% not the move

I feel like the fact that this is just one paragraph out if the post and you interpret it as the whole thing being 100% blaming you and not about anything else isn't going to help you make your point
I feel like the fact that its the only paragraph in the entire article that isn't singing praises or defending players enforces his point.

[Image: rotti.gif]

03-01-2022, 09:45 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Oh no not a conservative opinion on my SHL

We all have some shitty opinions. Difference I don't make my love for awful, early 00's screamo a major part of my personality.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

03-01-2022, 09:57 PMRotticusScott Wrote: I feel like the fact that its the only paragraph in the entire article that isn't singing praises or defending players enforces his point.

I feel like if you guys feel so targetted and choose to play the victims maybe it's because it's true

[Image: lespoils.gif]

03-01-2022, 05:57 PMKeygan Wrote:
03-01-2022, 05:50 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: ah yes this is all totally hamilton's fault

i appreciate that you're taking time off for your mental health as that's 100% more important than a silly little simulation league, but blaming everything on us is imo 100% not the move

Go ask teams outside yours about what they think has ruined the fun of the league and 9 out of 10 times they’ll talk about Hamilton winning every year every time.

Hamilton played a part in me leaving the site tbh.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2022, 10:41 PM by By-Tor.)

I joined the league a year ago and you immediately jumped out as a leader on the site. Sad to see you go.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

03-01-2022, 10:30 PMlespoils Wrote:
03-01-2022, 09:57 PMRotticusScott Wrote: I feel like the fact that its the only paragraph in the entire article that isn't singing praises or defending players enforces his point.

I feel like if you guys feel so targetted and choose to play the victims maybe it's because it's true
Who is playing victim? Bloos told him that was ridiculous and it is.

[Image: rotti.gif]