Create Account

Im out.

I don’t buy the Lesgo Brandon thing. It’s an inherently political phrase, it means fuck joe Biden. There’s no nuance that could confuse anyone. By all means, make the argument that we shouldn’t judge people on political leanings if you want to, but I find the idea that he’s actually a really innocent guy who didn’t know what minefield he was walking into pretty baseless.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

03-01-2022, 10:02 PMArkz Wrote:
03-01-2022, 09:45 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Oh no not a conservative opinion on my SHL

We all have some shitty opinions. Difference I don't make my love for awful, early 00's screamo a major part of my personality.

Tbh I’d love if you did

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

"To Ham, you are actively destroying this league. Every single person ive ever talked to about their waning interest in this league is that it's not fun because of you. You always win. Good job. We're all impressed."

As someone who was just drafted by Hamilton, and not yet a big part of what goes on behind the scenes can you or someone else explain to me what theyre doing to destroy t the league? Like are they cheating? Are they gaming the system? Is it just because they win a bunch? I'm not asking to be a dick I'm just genuinely curious if they're doing something they shouldn't cause if don't really know. Would really appreciate an answer on this.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

Sad. League has always been toxic and always will be tho, Its the circle of the SHL.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2022, 11:27 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

03-01-2022, 11:04 PMVulfzilla Wrote: As someone who was just drafted by Hamilton, and not yet a big part of what goes on behind the scenes can you or someone else explain to me what theyre doing to destroy t the league? Like are they cheating? Are they gaming the system? Is it just because they win a bunch? I'm not asking to be a dick I'm just genuinely curious if they're doing something they shouldn't cause if don't really know. Would really appreciate an answer on this.

They found a glitch in SimonT that gave You a massive advantage if You dont put any points in passing and everything in shooting, actively fucking over the entire structure of the league and forced a pre-emptive move to FHM when we werent ready for it.

Now idk, but definitely seems that someone has way too much spare time coming up with there optimal player builds that no matter the tpe seem to edge our everyone else. It just gets boring after a while. Im not Active enough to keep track on whos doing what though tbh.

League fucking sucks lol

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Based

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2022, 11:42 PM by JURT.)

03-01-2022, 10:52 PMRotticusScott Wrote: Who is playing victim? Bloos told him that was ridiculous and it is.

"oh no people are so mean to us why can't they just leave us alone while we make the league not fun for anyone else by gaming the sim engine and trying to find every exploit in it"

I haven't even seen anyone denying it, you're just defending yourselves by saying it isn't detrimental to the league

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Str8 facts; this league is great but there is a level that is reached that it consumes your whole life

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

This hurts me, we just got to talking the other day albeit briefly about coming aboard team GB in the future. I was looking forward to getting to know someone who I have come to know as a pretty cool person around here. But RL comes first, I did send you a message though and I mean every bit of it. Please take care and come back when you are ready.

Fuck Hamilton and fuck lesgo brandon

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I can't imagine reading the room so poorly that I'd read this post, and all of the replies up to that point and think "now is the time to die on my Hamilton sword." A large group not on Hamilton is saying they have had their experience in their league diminished by the fact they consistently win regardless of TPE count (This isn't a knock against Hamilton!) so you might think that's a sign for some reflection instead of being immediately defensive.

Regardless, Bromanov is a real solid guy that it sucks to see him go. Shows how important it is to focus on mental health, and he does it all while throwing out some banger points on the league as a whole. Hope for the best all around away from the league

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

The comments in this thread prove his point.

When I drafted you in Carolina, I knew you were gonna be something, but never did I think you'd end up playing as big of a role in the site as you did. Hope the break truly helps you, you can reach out if you ever need it.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

03-01-2022, 10:02 PMArkz Wrote:
03-01-2022, 09:45 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Oh no not a conservative opinion on my SHL

We all have some shitty opinions. Difference I don't make my love for awful, early 00's screamo a major part of my personality.

Maybe you should. I approve.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

o7

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page