Create Account

Hiring: Toronto Co-GM

Stars Stars Stars

Hello all Smile

With BW taking time away from the site, I'm taking the steps forward to find a Co-GM.  As many have seen, there had been lots of turnover in the league and moreover much turnover in the Toronto leadership office.  My number one goal is to provide a consistent presence in Toronto and I could use some help in doing so... plus I think it is pretty darn good pay and a great group to be a part of.

Responsibilities:
- Helping maintain our Locker Room... It is filled with awesome users in many time zones!
- Assist in maintaining our scouting and free agency spreadsheets
- Help with off-season GM tasks
- If desired, working with FHM strats and tactics (if you have the desire, otherwise not necessary)
- Organize our team media

Requirements:
- Excitement!
- A team player!

Pay: $8m and a CW pt pass now.

Disclaimer: If you are currently under contract on a different SHL team, please receive their permission prior to applying.
Deadline: March 6, 2022 at 11:59 p.m., but reserve the right to close prior if a candidate is hired.

[Image: Wally.png]

applied

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]