Create Account

Free agent

Hello Sim Hockey League. I think this will be just a small little media for more so attention purposes but I believe I am now a free agent for this upcoming season.

I will be honest with you. I am getting regression to about 1250-ish TPE off top of my head and this will most likely be my last ever season. I am gunning Hall of Fame so mainly just want to either help a good potentially contending for the ring team with depth however they would like me to help or just try to get as many points as possible for my overall career to help the Hall of Fame claim here.

I still am max earning here and doing all of the main stuff and potentially could do an extra season but please understand in the new regression system I am really old as fuck and it probably will be a 1 season thing. I can totally understand nobody wanting an old corpse but I think this is a season I could still help a decent amount for some teams for sure.

I am 100% willing to do whatever a team needs from me build wise and all that jazz. ike I said its just help the team or get as many assists as possible and I would just like to see some offers from any team. I do not hate any team to the point of refusing to play here and I still have the bank to max earn.

I have had quite high highs and low lows here and honestly would just like to have a fun season or get to meet some cool new people. I do not really know what else to put here now honestly but I hope to hear from people either in PMs or on discord which I have just joined the SHL General discord so you can find me in that 1 if you need me.

I wish you all a lovely rest of your weekend. - Jon Forty One

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Good luck in FA & with your final season!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Best of luck mate!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]