Create Account

[Draft double] Scouting Leatherneckmike
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 03:36 PM by Leatherneckmike.)

Well Well well yet another sim league and yet another me getting drafted and potentially going to a team who didnt scout me.

So as I do I will give credit to those who did and those who didnt will get something else.

Winnipeg:  Aurora
Rashfordu is a lovely fellow and very understanding. I wish all the best to them.

Baltimore:  Platoon
Mastersheep is absolute class and our conversation was short and too the point with no fluff needed. Absolutely perfect.

Calgary:  Dragons
Dark Canuck scouted me and honestly it was kinda half a convo but people are busy and the guy did a better job than 60% of the league.

Montreal:  Patriotes
Campin Killer scouted me and we had a convo back and forth and i enjoyed it. Good guy

New England:  Wolfpack
They scouted me on forum and i didnt respond because i wanted to move it to discord but again the message was sent.

Kentikira: ?

Kentikira scouted me. Never told me the team they are on OMEGALUL should probably get a scouting demo.

6 out of 20. Honestly? And 4 or 5 were at the last possible minute on the morning of. I am not only an active but i have written media. I am no perfect earner here by any means but solid signs of earning is surely enough to come have a small conversation. I am very surprised getting skipped this hard. So,

Let me get my Axe

Atlanta, Buffalo, Hamilton, Manhattan, Philadelphia, Tampa Bay, Chicago, Edmonton, Los Angeles, Minnesota, New Orleans, San Fransico, Seattle, Texas

One of you sent kenta after me who is just a bad scout. You are forgiven.

Seattle and Buffalo: You managed to have no picks, so while it seems the asset management was poor I can understand not scouting.

Also one more thing before I get the Axe out. I DM a TON of people cause like 5 sim leagues. If you are on the below and Did scout me.  Just DM me to pop the message back up you did and I will take you off the unscouted list and apologzie in the comments

So 6 having scouted me and 2 having a reason not too means 8 out of 20 teams scouted a guy who is actively writing media. I get im a waiver create but joining late or not is no damn excuse.
No wonder Hamilton keeps winning when the rest of you whine and bitch, but aren’t good enough to scout rookies who may be able to help you get better than them. Even if you think I wont play for you, Have enough confidence in yourself to come have a conversation and try and sway me.

I dont know the lot of you so you could all just be hot fucking garbage GMs who dont scout But i am particularly disappointed in the following teams.

Hamilton: You would think a team so dominant would actually scout people in order to build contenders year after year. Especially since once of the the GM's is someone i know in sim leagues. We arent super close or anything but I think there would be a glimmer of memory.

Chicago: SDcore plays for me in SCSFL and before you say yeah well it's SCSFL you numpty. Well he still answers my DMs when i do ask and has known who I am before then through PBE sim team. Could be why he didnt scout me to be fair. But seriously I expected better.

New Orleans: I wasnt a PBE GM for long but through that and other interactions over time. I do respect Kortesi, maybe he is stretched too thin, but i am head shakingly dissapointed in you. I expected more. 

The rest of you I dont know and dont care to know because you were simply too lazy to scout me. If whoever you assign to scout me had stuff happen. (like NYS in ISFL) I dont know that. I only have my impression of you. And my impression of over 50% of this league is a sheer lack of give a shit.

SO CONGRATULATION

I will be demanding NTC’s and will retire upon being called up to the following

Atlanta, Hamilton, Manhattan, Philadelphia, Tampa Bay, Chicago, Edmonton, Los Angeles, Minnesota, New Oreleans, San Francisco, Texas.

If you want me to play for you, you need to give a fuck. Which you clearly dont do. I sincerly hope the SHL head office sees this as a warning sign to a failing GM group and talks to you about to do your jobs. I have seen lots of GM and CO-GM postings lately. And considering the work rate of you lot, seems the league could use a few more openings.

Goodday.

LMAO

Code:
They scouted me on forum and i didnt respond because i wanted to move it to discord but again the message was sent.

I put my discord at the bottom of the message for that purpose. Because I scout on the forums because I dont have everyone's discord.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

[Image: ha-haha.gif]

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

I love it

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

OI...........Wheeler Wheeler

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

!!!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Seems like most of the league made the right call to me.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

League is dead because

fhm cheese
low user retention and engagement
not really fun anymore
toxic community
didn't scout mike

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Ayyy not on the NTC list coz we traded the picks away! (hopefully you ball out in WSBL fantasy!)

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)