Create Account

S64 SMJHL Early Bird PT

I have so many strengths that its hard to list all of trhem in just one pt but lets give it a whirl. Tommy Werstbrook (but this time i upd best strength is shooting the puck in the net. he has strong shot and good wrists too shit it hard. hes lethal out there steve

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

The best strength of Ben Waters Jr? Well, what can I say, except you're welcome! haha jk its actually his elite stamina. That kid could go for years, he's unstoppable. Honestly, I've seen guys try to race my little man here over long distances, and it has not gone well. This will definitely help waters jr stand out among his peers.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

DAD is a pure power forward. His skating skills for someone his size are impressive. He knows how to protect the puck while going at full speed towards the net and his strength helps him a lot to protect the puck in the corners. He will take hits and deliver a lot to let his teammates retrieve the puck. He also has a pretty decent shooting skill and he can score some goals.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

It is hard to specify the main things in Din Djarin's strengths as there are a ton to write. To summarize his best aspects have got to be his offensive prowess. The vision/power he has, adds up to all of the positives that makes his offensive game as dangerous as it is. He can hit the puck harder than anyone has seen, and sneak the puck into places to create a play where others may not have expected to look or think they can do. Offensive is his best game sense as is everything else.
This is the way.

Code:
101 Words

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

Yo Faust Faker is a bona fide stud.  Kid was born with baby soft hands and Stephen Hawkins brain.  Dude sees plays that don't exist in this plane of existence.  He phases the puck through people I swear to god.  "I haven't seen playmaking like this since my buddy finessed a free pizza and her phone number out of the bartender last week" said one scout.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Taschen Messer can do a little bit of everything. Coaches and scouts consistently praise his effort levels at both ends of the ice. While he won't stand out in any one particular area, like scoring or hitting, his all-around ability and competitive drive make him a useful player in every phase of the game. He's relentless on defense and a capable facilitator on offense, consistently finding the critical pass to set up a teammate with a scoring chance, and cutting off skating and passing lanes when the opposing team is advancing up the ice. He's equally comfortable on the power play and the penalty kill, always quick to press the advantage and unfazed by challenging situations. Messer is the classic "200-foot player," never out of his element anywhere on the ice and always looking to support his teammates.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

What is there to say about Luke Laraque? He is the definition of a two way player. He has elite level passing and vision when compared to his fellow draftees. Not only does he possess strong offensive talent, he also back checks harder than any other prospect in the draft. He is responsible in the defensive zone and possesses the ability to block shots, create turnovers, and kill penalties.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Very strong player that uses strength and size to win battles. Scouts note that he can go into corners and come out with the puck most of the time because of how difficult it is for opponents to knock him off the puck. He has good endurance and you can expect to get serviceable minutes out of this power forward.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Sebastien Dubois brings a lot of tools to the table for whichever team drafts him, but his biggest threat is his offensive prowess. While he isn't a complete slouch defensively, it's clear that putting up points is what motivates this player and he is able to do it in spades. he's able to control the puck in tight and deceive opposing defensemen with his skating. his shot needs a little bit of work, but when it comes, the league should be on notice.

Capy Bara is the strongest player in the draft. He's a defensive player who focus mostly on hitting players and blocking shots. He uses his top tier strength to win back the puck and give his team a chance to counter attack. His best attribute is his mental state. He will never be unfazed which makes him consistent in his play.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Matsmith Soderberg-Tremblay's main strengths would be just that his strength. He was adopted by two SHLers in Gunnar and JUST and has been working out and living in Chicago with the Syndicate since before he was 14. He has been around pros his entire life, in fact right now he bumps around between his house in Seattle and staying with Corey Kennedy in Chicago, to get as much ice time as possible. His hockey IQ and the way he sees the game is unlike any other prospect right now as well.

Code:
93 words

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev's Strengths are his speedy wheels, his nasty shot, and his ability to check. His wheels make him an extraordinarily fast prospect that should get many eyes on him. He has wheels similar to McDavid some say... Another thing he has is an exceptional shot and offensive awareness, one similar to Ovetchkin some say.....

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Hynek Heidinger has many strengths thanks to his time working on his parent’s farm in Austria. Lifting hay bales and shovelling shit has increased the size and stamina of his bicep and tricep muscles. This helps him crush the puck into the opposing net as well as break free of opposing players easily to get open. His time pedalling around the town in a Flintstones like car has increased the size of his calf muscles as well as his hamies. This increases his speed and acceleration on the ice. There was the odd time where Hynek had to help his neighbours with calculations and measurements when building infrastructure for their house or farm. This increased the size of his brain muscle which increases his awareness on the ice and his ability to make split second decisions and calculations to outplay the opponent.

679 characters / 143 words
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2022, 12:13 PM by Hockeyman.)

Brendan york ll is a left defenseman that is born in the usa. Shot blocking and checking is Brendan york ll strength. His dad is Brendan york the colorado raptors who retired. Brendan york ll had everyone's jersey on the raptors he went to every single game.  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors    Brendan york ll met jumbobone19 and ruggsy who let him run in the locker room    He was a little muscleman he would always shoot pucks at the rink go out for practice with his dad after his dads practice

code:97 words

I'm brown, not white, unlike the typical hockey player. Most hockey players tend to be straight white males, I however, am not a straight white male, I am a brown hockey player. A very good one. I shoot the puck alot. Very hard. Very fast. Pretty simple. Not a lot of brown people like me out there.