Create Account

Jed Mosley Jr retires

Wanna thank all the Rage and Raptor family, especially @JayWhy , @Buster , @luke , @LordBirdman , @Jumbobone19 and @Toast .

I came back during the Pandemic and had a fun time trying this again after being gone for about 4 years. With everything kind of opening up, I have less and less time to commit, especially to a regressing player.

This version of the SHL is great and you can really see the inclusivity and general good nature, something that was sorely missing when I was here previously.

Rage Raptors

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Ayyy, congrats on a good career. You really proved me wrong all those seasons ago

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Congrats on the career. Hope to see you again!

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

@BasedMinkus it was a pleasure playing with you and having you in the Locker room. Hey we got a Gold in USA too. Congrats on the career and Good luck to you!

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Glad to have you on Team USA finally, if only for one tournament.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]

Happy to have been teammates with ya, man.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Great having you around Colorado, hope you're golf game keeps improving

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride