Create Account

SMJHL S65 Plater Ranking All PLayers Ranked in order no kidding (Double Media)

Hey guys this is back to the gooney annual player ranking for the juniors upcoming draft later on in this week. Buckle up ur buckle belts because this is about to get a little crazy. Im really excited to write this up for my all my people. Lets get to it to my list.

1. Tommy Westbrook - gooney -  (but this time i upd - center

not much to say on this one. This guy is the best player in the draft. He has like 15 million dollars which puts him right up at the top of the class money wise. Tommy westbrook (but this time i upd is a huge center that is known for playing a big game. He already has (and you may want to sit down when i tell you this number) 170 tpe. This guy is for sure to be a top draft pick. Hes such a good player but what if i told you that hes an even better person. Hes known for being a great person.

Rating: S+ best player in the draft. he is literally a cant miss prospect.

2. M'baku Olubori  - hhh - Right wing

woah woah wowie. bazinga, have you seen this guys bank account? i have and it is huge. $178,225,233... this can not be right. that is crazy. Hes a super strong winger who plays with size and speed. guys from sweden too. thats pretty cool if you ask me. i dont know much about hhh but the user seems cool enough. i think he has good potential man. hes my number two guy on the gooney draft. keep it up hhh.

Rating: B nice job buddy hhh

3. Aleksandr Iskandrov - dmuda11 - center

where to i begin with aleks? you cant go wrong with adding the man from fiji onto your roster. just such an absolute joy to be around, hes never negative or annoying so its just a blessing to be on a team with this guy.  And his bank account is busting at the seam. Yeah this guy is gonna make a team into a good team. take this guy as soon as you possibly can.

Rating: S - Best pick in the draft.

4. B Jobin - nour - goalie? (what?)

goalie moment.  nour created the shl and was in charge of it for the last 5 years, just stepping down this last month. this guy will make your team into a pernenial contender. and as alwayts, his bank account is huge. hes also from sweden (do you notice the pattern yet?) keep it up nour and you will have a bright future in this league.

Rating: S  if you need a goalie. you draft nour. do not mess this up.

5.  Olivia Kunai - BishoujnoSenshi42 - Left wing

Flushed face. first new player on the list. This is crazy. I think if you need to reinput some new juice onto your squad. you just have to pick Olivia kunai here. Such a talented player at the left wing position. So much speed and skill in one package.

Rating: C

6. Leon Lokitonov - ml002 - right wing

chad emoji. chad meme. ml002. no difference. this is the best player in the draft. no question. Bank account is huge. Former toronto gm. this guy has been a gm for such a long time and now he is mkaing his way as a player. i cant wait to see what this guy is gonna do. if he translates how he did in toronto into a player, hes gonna be an all star as soon as he come up

Rating: C- aviod this player
player comparsion: victoer hedman.

7.  Ben waters jr - waters  - left wing

this is a ben waters moment.  ben waters creates a left wing. ben waters.

rating : d
player comparison: 2013 james harden.

8 . Sebastien Dubiois - JR95 - right wing

This guy has so much shl expierence up in his brain. was the gm of the platoon for longer than the league has even been around.  youre adding more than a player if you draft this guy youre drafting a generational brain blaster. cant go wrong picking jr at any spot. hes gonna go high. jr did a great job rebuilding bap into the best team in the league. and he now shifts his sight into rebuilding a player instead of rebuilding a franchise. i think hed be a great pick up for any juniiors team. getting a young player with a veteran mind.

rating: infinte
player comparison: gabe johnson

9. Ed balls - flaroen - left wing

Balls? (lmao bruh skelton)... flaroen is back after a break from the league and looking to make another player. exciting times. 62 MIL IN THE BANK ACCOUNT. all caps my mistake. lot of potenital in flaroen. and i think i see a future where they become the best player in the draft. exiting times here

rating: D+
player comparison: jonothon toews.

10.  Capy Bara - wozy - left defence

first defender on the list i think. but not my last. i have wozy here a 10 because i felt like it was time to have a defender.

rating: B - good player
player comparison: rookie steph curry

11.  idk lord farquaads i guess - ace  Sick - left defense Goal

were starting to drop a little bit here. ace has made a player before and his taking on the big undertaking of the winnipeg jets. will be exciting to see if he has it in him. cant wait to see what happens with ace's player.

rating: B
player comparison: jake muzzin.

12. sophie bordeleau - boom - center

she has gm'd before in the vancouver. has a good eye for talent.  good stuff. dragic just hit a 3 and the nets are running away with this game. really starting to piss me off. okay harden answered with a 3 of his own but there still down 20+. i think the hype of the return of ben simmons got them all excited so theyre not playing there game. its more of a game of attitudes. 72 to 51 at halftime. Ben simmonds smug ass on the bench got me mad i cant even lie. harden kind of  off his game but tobias harris has kept us in it. hitting a big 3 to stop the bleeding off of a big run from the nets. irving is hitting literally every shot right now. and durant for that matter. but i digress.

rating: A
player comparison: tony romo in corona comercial.

Goal HALFTIME SHOW TRIIVA TIME. FIRST PERSON TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION (AND EVERYONE AFTER HIM) WILL GET ONE UP REP Goal

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FIRST DOG TO GO INTO SPACE?

good luck shl users, i think you'll need it Wink

13. Jolmi Koivi - Good Ole Kimmy - Right wing

hes never made a good player and i dont expect him to make a good one now. bank account is low. as is his tpe for that matter. stay tuned for where he gets drafted too.
rating: L
player comparison: alex ovenchicken

14. Matsmith Sodergertg Tremblay - SDCore - Left wing

Former comisioner and former good player haver. this guy is a lock to hit the junior cap. one of the best players in the draft. massive bank account. will always be perma funded. i would honestly pick this guy with the first pick in the draft. he comes in at number 14 on my list of s65 junior players. Guy can shoot some pucks hard and when they hit the net they someitmes go through it. power is back on the menu.
Rating: A
Player comparison: drake batherson @Samee

15. Dan Baltisberger - Segi - Left wing

okay my wrists are starting to hurt so i dont know how much longer i can keep typing. Segi creating a left winger i think this is a good spot for him because its right in the middle of the draft. hes comfortable there. good job segi nice bank account too buddy. thats a good spot to be in.

Rating: D
Player comparsion: alexander raduloc

okay i just can't keep writing anymore. what do you guys want from me? theres over 50 players in the draft and i cant keep up. stop expecting these articles from me. i wiill be writing a post draft article of course ranking all picks so look out for that. sorry if i let you down but i am exhausted and i cant keep up.

16. Marty Sanderson the third (where are the other two?> mod check) - Finch - Right wing

Hot young recreate on the block. gms are all slobering at the thought of having this boy in there locker room. I can see him going as high as 30 in the draft. would be a huge acomplishment for this user im sure. good luck marty youre gonna neeed it with all the hot young talent in this draft.

57. Gabe johnson - gwdjohnson - center?>

I mean what can i say about gabe johnson? dont draft this guy locker room destroyer. dnd on any palpable gms list. avoid at all cost.

yeah no i cant write anymore. and frankly you shouldnt expect me too. good luck to all my draft player friends .and good luck on your fake hockey jurney here on the simulation hockey league.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

WOW This guy is pumping out the media every player ranked?

[Image: rotti.gif]

Laika

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

03-10-2022, 10:40 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Laika

yeah you laika these balls in your mouth?

Wow gooney draft wow yes

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

03-10-2022, 10:41 PMGooney Wrote:
03-10-2022, 10:40 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Laika

yeah you laika these balls in your mouth?

Yes

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

damn, I've been doing all that scouting for nothing?

the answers were right here!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

This was pretty good until the Gabe Johnson part I think you dropped the ball there. Unsubbed! Raises middle finger

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I didn't even make the list tf

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

03-10-2022, 10:45 PMPatty Wrote: I didn't even make the list tf

stay tuned for post draft grading :thumbs up emoji:

can't wait to read the next edition Smile

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

03-10-2022, 10:57 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote: can't wait to read the next edition Smile

read this :middle finger emoji:

Who are you

[Image: izzy.PNG]

03-10-2022, 10:59 PMGooney Wrote:
03-10-2022, 10:57 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote: can't wait to read the next edition Smile

read this :middle finger emoji:
[Image: peeposad-peepo-sad-xoxo-cry-gif-17762910.gif]

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

03-10-2022, 11:01 PMdmuda11 Wrote:

Who are you

don't be rude aleks

[Image: Jepox.gif]