Create Account

S64 mPT #1: Over the Glass

Given the fact that Alexa is the most drop-dead, gorgeous player in the league what kid and adult alike wouldn't like the opportunity to get a cheeky little panty tossed over the glass into their silky mits? Well, fear not, that's what i'm here for. To make every kids dream come true.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Being a penguin himself, Adelie has always been big on conservation and awareness for others of his kind. Afterall, not all get lucky enough to play professional hockey. So naturally he'd be happy to toss toys that provide information about penguins to spread the love to all the children so they may one day protect his.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Seeing as kids only want to spend time on video games now and rarely get out I would throw out a card that has a code to redeem for a SHL game Avatar of myself that they can use in Elden ring.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Melvin has made antler hats and headbands that the little kids can wear and he throws them over the glass during games. They mimic his own antlers, even if only smaller in size and scale

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Evgeni Petrov is not aware of what kids do for fun nowadays so when he skates out to throw things over the glass he just throws a live gazelle into the stands and claps as it runs around. This is never addressed by the team in a public setting.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

In a controversial move that has animal rights activists up in arms, Mat Smith gave a live turtle to a young fan before today's preseason game against Texas. When asked about it, Smith just said that he "thought it would be funny," following it up with "did you see the look on that kid's dad's face? Now he has to go out and buy all the shit to take care of a turtle."

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Antonio Governo (somehow scottish with that name) at the end of every game when they skate out always takes something scotland related to throw toss to the fans, whether its a Scotland flag, Nessie or Highland Coo plush toy!

[Image: 6InfuYk.jpg]

idk what im doing here but lets go!

I would honestly say that the one new think I'd throw over the glass at fans. I would say probably a autograph of me on like a paper or a laminated paper of the logo with my name. It's fun interesting and could be something worth coming to see.

With the help of our mascot here in Los Angeles, we've started to toss over stuffed versions of the loveable Panther. The kids love a good stuffy and our mascot is a fan favourite every time he's in the arena. We love making our young fans happy and they seem to really love getting one of these stuffies from their favourite players on the ice.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

From now on, any New Orleans Specters stars will be handing out "I hate HAM" posters. They'll have a blast with them. Take some selfies with them, bring them to all future HAM vs NOLA games, etc. Watch out for them next game!

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

At the games , folks was getting tired of getting hit in the head with hockey pucks. They needed a new form of excitement, so we had the idea that would be fun for everyone... we started throwing words of inspiration written by mvp players of the teams for the fans out there who just needed a bit of inspiration. Words written on paper and sent flying in a plastic capsule.

Every time Grogu is a star in the game, he will throw a miniature plushy version of himself! Everyone loves Baby Yoda plushies so hopefully he gets lots of star nominations but probably not

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

We are giving out boobleheads of the winners. I don't either know what is in or out for kids these days, but bobbleheads are funny and you get a miniature version of the winner.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

A player can give fans over the glass his game-used jersey because jerseys are easier for fans to carry out from the ice-hockey stadium than long sticks which are hard to pack in the car for example.

[Image: salming.png]

After being drafted to the Stars I can think of only one thing that makes sense to toss little kids. Ninja Stars! Every Toronto player should have a pouch full of them to rain down on all our loyal fans!

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]