Create Account

S64 PT #2: Deficit

P1

This season against all odds, Zoltan decided that he would be the bad guy. Over the last 10 seasons playing for the Detroit Falcons as well as the Tampa Bay Barracuda. Zoltan Topalo has not been donating all of his salary to the cult of the lord and savior of our realm. Zoltan. He has been stashing it away and has steadily been investing in what they call a SH(i)L coin. This coin is backed by the progressive release of the new trading cards that have been announced around the world for the Simulation Hockey league players. With this new release the SH(i)L coin price has mooned. Yes the rare Finn token may or may not have been fungible, but Zoltan finally has enough money to help subsidize the costs of the TAmpa Bay Barracuda. For a low percentage of the team, Zoltan has provided a no interest loan to the team (sorry fitted i know you asked for some coin too). his percentage is to be paid out in lieu of said interest. Luckily we won't have to resort to more extreme measures.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

CREATIVE PROMPT -

The Atalanta Inferno is on the verge of bankruptcy, thanks to @goldenglutes and @hotdog for giving @5ympathies too much money for his old crusty bum to play ice hockey. He is doing good but its only a matter of time before he does not!! As such, the team decided on a new scheme to suction all the money from their fanbase pockets. It will sell collectible cards. The collectible cards are sold 5$ for a pack of six cards and you can get multiple players from the Inferno and ancient players, on different quality and rarity cards ranging from bromze to hallof famge, the rarest. It has been said some card is worth billions of dollars (nathan explosion btw). Maybe the packs are rigged for fans to never get the rare stuff, in order for them to go in a frenzy to buy em. The best thing is that they can only buy 3 packs per visit to the arena, forcing them to visit and pay the entrance fee everytime they want to buy card packs. This is genius. The team is saved.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The Quebec City Citadelles have a unique and close relationship with their fans, so they decide to do a player auction, which allows fans to spend a whole day with a player, to pay for all the money the stupid nephew lost. Fiske and Utah are up first, and they go for a respectable amount, but it's the younger players who make the big bucks. The starting goalie Justin Time fetches a few thousand, and the newest goalie Isabella Bouchard goes for a little more, because everyone loves goalies. The other rookies earn enough to put QCC well over the amount they've lost. The players all have excellent days with their respective fan groups, documented on the team social medias for everyone to join in. There's lot of poutine, some arcade games, and even some backyard hockey parties featuring QCC's finest. The team makes a note to check out the auction in future years for fundraising opportunities.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Player Prompt

As one of the most wealthy athletes in American sports, Jimmy Wagner has been trying to take less than his value for seasons now. Wagner's appearances in movies and Netflix specials, his advertising gigs, and his media focus have paid for the well being of his family for generations to come. Most notable in this is how the tight knit Wagner clan manages to live well within their means despite all of this. Jimmy and his family have recognized that they don't need much to get by and have been minimizing their footprint for years. These smaller contracts, if allowed would merely cut down on some of the expenses for their great grand children. Despite all of this, there is still an expectation that the next generation of Wagners still follow the academic and athletic desires that suit them and not ride on the coat tails of Jimmy's massive success.

155 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

everyone on the team has picked up a side job to kick some cash back up the ladder and keep the atlanta inferno franchise afloat. pablo salvatici has started part timing on a children's television program. anton mihailov has opened up a doggy day care. dick clapper has re-opened his penis-measuring business. angus mcfife xviii performs with a metal band. puddles o'duck is moonlighting as the oregon ducks mascot. michael withecheck signs a contract with the ISFL's sarasota sailfish and plays for their team at the same time - what a stud athlete. out of all the side jobs the team has taken, none is more profitable than towelie's side job as a Towel at SHL games. he gets paid top dollar to mop up wet messes around the league and while the other players are very nice to chip in, towelie's income alone could probably keep this franchise out of the red for years to come, and we're so lucky to have him.

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

To save money, the Los Angeles Panthers will no longer be using authentic jerseys on the ice. Now they will use the fanatics knock offs that look pretty good from afar but once you get closer they are pretty off. This way most of the fans will not notice it, until the letters and numbers start peeling off the jerseys. That will inevitably happen. Who knows, maybe fanatics will even send some of the wrong team's jerseys instead and we are forced to beg fans for their jerseys to play in. Another money saving venture would be to cut the team meal budget. It's ramen for everyone from now on. No exceptions. Perhaps our fitness will take a decline but anything to save our billionaire owners some money. We would hate to see them struggle to make ends meet. Lastly, the ice will be covered in advertisements to make more money. The ice is no longer white, it is Home Depot orange.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

SMJHL Simmer Pt Pass

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

Player Prompt

As a new member of the leadership team in Seattle, and already being what I would consider to be a consummate team player, I would absolutely take less than I’m worth, in order to help the team.  As a Scot, a people notoriously frugal with money, I don’t feel I have any unnecessary expenditures, aside from my monthly import of Irn Bru, but I’m sure I could cut back, or create my own, it’s impossible to describe the taste so recreating it should be easy enough!
Additionally, being from the highlands, I naturally invested my first big pay cheque into a farm and some livestock, so I have the potential passive income there, depending how much milk my cows produce, or how much my sheep fetch at auction. So, im all set! Pay me what the team can afford, once they’ve sorted all my teammates out, make sure they get a fair shake of it first, it’s an honour just to be part of this team!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Creative Prompt

It happens all the time that some bad financial stuff happens to clubs, but that's the first time I heard it happening from NFTs. Will happen more often nowadays probably, we'll see. But oh dang, we are close to bancrupcy and have to get out of the misery. No problem for us. The bad thing is that we aren't allowed to fire anyone, no jobs should be lost, that makes the whole thing more challenging. Because if you just clean house and get some cheap free agents and go full rebuild mode, it would make stuff easier. But our logo is a phoenix, so we rise up from the ashes pretty soon again. Speaking of ashes, that's how we save our club. The whole autographs and personal equipment stuff is so overrated for fans. There's a lot of money in it. We go to the next level and burn the equipment to give it out as branded ashes and urns with team equipment and personal stuff. That way we build up the team from the ashes again.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Creative

After seeing how much money the SHL made with its trading cards business, the Baltimore Platoon thought they would jump on the bandwagon and make bank by printing useless pieces of paper too. Instead of just making regular hockey cards though they hired some japanese dude to design them and make a Magic-like game where the Platoon's current players and some legends are badass warriors that have health points and do damage and all the stuff you're supposed to get in such a game. Only problem, the designer they chose was widely known for his mythical creature designs, not really for humanoids. So what fans got were horrifying hybrids of their favourite Platoon players and some random animal or other creature. No one wants to see a Pojo Biscuit/squirrel hybrid creature. Okay, maybe some people do, but there are not enough weirdos on this planet for this idea to ever be viable. All in all, the Platoon is still broke.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Until earlier this week my player would have been completely and unapologetically a minimum contract man, but earlier this week the SHL trading cards came out. And now he is hooked. He wasn't really someone who spent much more than what was necessary, managing to find a waY to live cheaply while living in Anaheim. He had enough, but then the drug worse than crack came. And now Connor is hooked to buying card packs, he just can't stop opening 3 packs every single day and bragging about his lucky pulls, such as today when he got 5 rubies. His bank account has already decreased by about 1.5 million from the packs while not even doing anything to make back that money as he is just hooked. This addiction could prove costly, so he is now considering taking
Big contract offers rather than just the minimum so he can fund his trading card habit.

CREATIVE PROMPT

Oh boy. We knew that this day would come. I mean that kid is a wreck. Thank God Dragons organization is person first mentality. No janitor or Dragons cheerleader girls would lose a job. So... How cuts would work?

1) We would reduce clothing on cheerleaders. Less fabric to buy or clean. I mean they are dirty girls.
2) In winter we could open the stadium roof, turn off the heat and just rename it "Winter Classic"
3) We could give away guest performers in breaks. We don't have a specific band to play so we usually hire for a single time. (No person would be fired.) In the other words, this would mean in intermission to listen Esa Parmborg singing "Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Baby".
4) Lower beer price to normal. This would allow consumers to consume more, making an opposite effect on the Dragons franchise economy. Also, this would lead to buying more snacks. Win-win situation.

ISFL affiliate

WSBL PT

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]