Create Account

Remove or Adjust the Juniors Cap

04-06-2022, 06:24 PMluke Wrote:
04-06-2022, 05:20 PMspooked Wrote: we have 4 weekly things to do in JUST PTs, it's arguable that we need more than 1 if we want to minimum viable product the league here. Sorry.

I read this 20 times and I dont understand. Do you want just 1 PT prompt a week? instead of 2 written options and 2 graphic options?

Im guessing he's talking about hattrick/3vs3 etc

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

04-06-2022, 06:34 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:
04-06-2022, 06:24 PMluke Wrote: I read this 20 times and I dont understand. Do you want just 1 PT prompt a week? instead of 2 written options and 2 graphic options?

Im guessing he's talking about hattrick/3vs3 etc

Famously difficult and time consuming PTs

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Remove juniors

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

04-06-2022, 03:56 PMHenrik Wrote:
04-06-2022, 02:57 PMgrok Wrote: i still stand by the belief that a middle league would be more bureaucracy than it's worth

Counter point,  it would be awesome.  And we could have it in Europe.

This is a problem for the bureaucrats. Send it.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

04-06-2022, 06:39 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
04-06-2022, 06:34 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: Im guessing he's talking about hattrick/3vs3 etc

Not really, but mostly just a bother and forgettable tbh

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2022, 10:25 PM by spooked. Edited 2 times in total.)

04-06-2022, 06:24 PMluke Wrote:
04-06-2022, 05:20 PMspooked Wrote: we have 4 weekly things to do in JUST PTs, it's arguable that we need more than 1 if we want to minimum viable product the league here. Sorry.

I read this 20 times and I dont understand. Do you want just 1 PT prompt a week? instead of 2 written options and 2 graphic options?

you don't need to have 2 written PTs and 2 predictions a week, you could just have 1 predictions and/or 1 written.

A PT is essentially a more involved Activity Check, so if you really boil down the site to only the minimum needed activities to function in the same way as it does now, you could get by with just one weekly PT that awards all of that weeks TPE from the "PT Area" of TPE gain without needing to have 4 different things to do. If we're talking about awarding less TPE, I would say remove one of/some of the 4 of those, since we don't need them all.

04-06-2022, 06:10 PMleviadan Wrote:

I think having choices is nice. Don't do all of it if it's taxing on you.

it's not a choice if they are all separate, I don't even understand your response? Like are you offended by my suggestion we could do less than 4 things a week in the PT area? I don't really get why you are responding to me with something completely unrelated to my point.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2022, 10:23 PM by spooked. Edited 1 time in total.)

04-06-2022, 06:39 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
04-06-2022, 06:34 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: Im guessing he's talking about hattrick/3vs3 etc

It's not about the time spent, its about why we need to track/manage 4 things... on top of all the irregular items, it is literally pure bloat for bloats sake. Variety could be done week to week (this week is 3v3, next is primetime, next is written, next is X). you don't need to split it out to 4 different things per week just because. I don't remember having to do 4 different things a week when I first joined, but I could be wrong. I am pretty sure back then is was 1 written only and like 1-2 predictions? I can't really remember at this point though.

Having to do all four types every week is not even variety, its just repetition.

04-06-2022, 10:17 PMspooked Wrote:
04-06-2022, 06:24 PMluke Wrote: I read this 20 times and I dont understand. Do you want just 1 PT prompt a week? instead of 2 written options and 2 graphic options?

you don't need to have 2 written PTs and 2 predictions a week, you could just have 1 predictions and/or 1 written.

A PT is essentially a more involved Activity Check, so if you really boil down the site to only the minimum needed activities to function in the same way as it does now, you could get by with just one weekly PT that awards all of that weeks TPE from the "PT Area" of TPE gain without needing to have 4 different things to do. If we're talking about awarding less TPE, I would say remove one of/some of the 4 of those, since we don't need them all.

If 3/4 PT’s can be done in less than 5 minutes than why get rid of them. It’s something that the people asked for. They wanted different type of PT’s and those were easy enough to do. If you can’t do 3 easy PT’s then you don’t get the TPE

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-06-2022, 10:41 PMluke Wrote:
04-06-2022, 10:17 PMspooked Wrote: you don't need to have 2 written PTs and 2 predictions a week, you could just have 1 predictions and/or 1 written.

If 3/4 PT’s can be done in less than 5 minutes than why get rid of them. It’s something that the people asked for. They wanted different type of PT’s and those were easy enough to do. If you can’t do 3 easy PT’s then you don’t get the TPE

Ppl complain to complain

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2022, 10:59 PM by leviadan. Edited 2 times in total.)

04-06-2022, 10:19 PMspooked Wrote:
04-06-2022, 06:10 PMleviadan Wrote: I think having choices is nice. Don't do all of it if it's taxing on you.

it's not a choice if they are all separate, I don't even understand your response? Like are you offended by my suggestion we could do less than 4 things a week in the PT area? I don't really get why you are responding to me with something completely unrelated to my point.

You said we don't need 4 weekly things in PTs, and that you'd argue we don't need more than 1. I said having choices is nice. I said this because if we only did one thing a week, people would be upset on weeks when there's only one option and it's something they don't want to do. Part of the benefit of having options every week is that if you don't enjoy a prompt or don't have time to write a paragraph or two, you can still earn some TPE from fast and easy options like Primetime / hat trick. They're just little guessing games and they cumulatively take under 5 minutes to finish.

If you're personally finding it hard to keep up with all 4 things, you can do one or two smaller tasks instead. You can even DM me if you want and I can let you know when new tasks are up!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2022, 12:30 AM by spooked. Edited 2 times in total.)

04-06-2022, 10:57 PMleviadan Wrote:
04-06-2022, 10:19 PMspooked Wrote: it's not a choice if they are all separate, I don't even understand your response? Like are you offended by my suggestion we could do less than 4 things a week in the PT area? I don't really get why you are responding to me with something completely unrelated to my point.

You said we don't need 4 weekly things in PTs, and that you'd argue we don't need more than 1. I said having choices is nice. I said this because if we only did one thing a week, people would be upset on weeks when there's only one option and it's something they don't want to do. Part of the benefit of having options every week is that if you don't enjoy a prompt or don't have time to write a paragraph or two, you can still earn some TPE from fast and easy options like Primetime / hat trick. They're just little guessing games and they cumulatively take under 5 minutes to finish.

If you're personally finding it hard to keep up with all 4 things, you can do one or two smaller tasks instead. You can even DM me if you want and I can let you know when new tasks are up!

What is even going on here, I made a passing remark we don't need all the things we have now and I got 3 people in my notifications acting like I was threatening to DDOS the site if they didn't change, I literally do not care at all. I just do what there is to do, I was just saying we don't NEED them.

I never once said that they were too complicated or time consuming, just that they were annoying to have to keep track off/check if I did them already since there are so many each season it is easy to lose track sometimes when you got like 7 different threads up for one week of TPE.

Update team might be thankful if my seasonal updates wasn't as long too lol. You guys need to relax though

04-06-2022, 05:20 PMspooked Wrote:
04-06-2022, 03:25 PMleviadan Wrote: sorry you had to write 25 words about summer

we have 4 weekly things to do in JUST PTs, it's arguable that we need more than 1 if we want to minimum viable product the league here. Sorry.
Rookies complain in the weeks where its less than four tho.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

04-07-2022, 01:46 AMMutedfaith Wrote:
Rookies complain in the weeks where its less than four tho.

Rookies are weird eh

04-06-2022, 01:52 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
04-06-2022, 01:34 PMGifter of Bikes Wrote: Keep the same cap but get the goddamn TPE inflation under control.
Can you DM me the numbers you’ve got on TPE inflation?

I don't have numbers other than anecdotally. Once people started earning 15+ TPE a week things got out of whack.